Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am stuck at the beach case, can't enter beach as I don't have swimsuit, where can I buy it?
IIRC, you have to go to the photoshoot where they ask you to get a swimsuit. Then you can go to the mall and buy it in the clothing store south of the mall proper.

Reactions: traktor

traktor

Mar 3, 2018
IIRC, you have to go to the photoshoot where they ask you to get a swimsuit. Then you can go to the mall and buy it in the clothing store south of the mall proper.
Unfortunately my corruption is 76 (I must have 75 or less to start photoshoot) so I can't do that :D Well, that's what i get from using save files from v0.4 instead of playing from scratch xD

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Unfortunately my corruption is 76 (I must have 75 or less to start photoshoot) so I can't do that :D Well, that's what i get from using save files from v0.4 instead of playing from scratch XD
You can always edit the save.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Where is the mall please?
if you look at the map and find the beach, its the green dot straight up and in the middle of the map (it's exactly halfway between the beach dot and the cemetary dot on that same column). The clothing store is just south of the mall doors where you meet the guard who tells you the mall is closed. It's the only other building on the map, I believe.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I have a problem with the Newspaper game, I can´ t do "Move the bottom one to the left and the other 2 times up." I move the first desk, but I can´t move the second desk, it asks if I want to move because it´s heavy, I´m answerisng yes, but the desk doesn´t move and if I try to move I can´t because the game answer that I can´t move the desk. Thanks for your help. I have the last version of the game 1.0.5 and I have began the gama from the beggining.

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
Can someone upload a Save with the lowest morality, please?
I can't take revenge at the photoshoot. Morality needs to be <60

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
I think I have the same issue.. morality needs to be <60 or something
I just finish solving the workers outside case and I can't take the photoshop thing~
don't know where to go from here.. any advice please
thanks~

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
thank you Joe x

Are all the cases in order or it will still trigger if you do them disorderly!!

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
I'm stuck with the spa investigation. i have 4/9 important information and 7/8 evidence. i know that i'm missing the medication. how do i get the 3 pieces of information to talk to reidra?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
thank you Joe x

Are all the cases in order or it will still trigger if you do them disorderly!!
As I recall, the cases are finished through the three that Orange gives you (beach, bank, and one other). Visit Orange to be sure.

poopybull

Jun 8, 2017
I'm stuck with the spa investigation. i have 4/9 important information and 7/8 evidence. i know that i'm missing the medication. how do i get the 3 pieces of information to talk to reidra?
Did you already talk to the other members of Wet Brigade?

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
This game is so different than others I love it. Ofcourse as most of us I want more blackmail and more sex (guess why i'm on this website) but it's cool. Hope you the best and continue the harde work.

Maybe an option to highlight good choice in trial or reset time like fan did would be nice too, as we can have on roundscape or others game.

See ya !

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
am starting from scratch and trying a diff path
working good so far just a question how much (can or should my morality be) **lowest) at the beginning of school Inv
cause mine is at 81,, and am having issue with the Diane scene.. she gave me back the skirt right away and later the follow up doesn't trigger after club.. any advice pls
thx

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes