Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
am starting from scratch and trying a diff path
working good so far just a question how much (can or should my morality be) **lowest) at the beginning of school Inv
cause mine is at 81,, and am having issue with the Diane scene.. she gave me back the skirt right away and later the follow up doesn't trigger after club.. any advice pls
thx
There is an early scene at the bank that can drop you a morality point or two (at the cost of getting kicked out of the bank and not being able to borrow money, but that's nothing I ever wanted to do anyway). It had something to do with maybe dropping your phone and bending over in front of a guy, or something like that. You'll know when you get in the bank what you need to do. I think you can let him grope you for a second point.

Getting morality drops early is important because they allow you to do things later that will drop morality even more. In the first case you have, there are three options to get the key. Do the first part of all three, and you'll get three morality drops. Look for opportunities like that.

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
There is an early scene at the bank that can drop you a morality point or two (at the cost of getting kicked out of the bank and not being able to borrow money, but that's nothing I ever wanted to do anyway). It had something to do with maybe dropping your phone and bending over in front of a guy, or something like that. You'll know when you get in the bank what you need to do. I think you can let him grope you for a second point.

Getting morality drops early is important because they allow you to do things later that will drop morality even more. In the first case you have, there are three options to get the key. Do the first part of all three, and you'll get three morality drops. Look for opportunities like that.

yes, thank you joe
found those also found the reason why it wasn't triggered was because I was still wearing panties
while doing the pen drive scene and I had to restart the school Inv thankfully I saved at the beginning
and I talked to bruce about training which triggered another scene with the cop taking my panties
which lead to another one which Diane taking my skirt and my blouse.. vultures of clothes everywhere ahaha
sometimes when proceeding you realise that you need -1 morality to be able to get the scene and you need to
go back and redo it or for a scene to triggered to need to take another root.. man.. that's a lot to take in
I was basically redoing it for the club scene but with cassidy and Diane but taking that path am short -1 morality
to enter the back of the club ''I think'' so to drop that morality point I have to redo the first Inv and choose
mark ''double toilet version path'' and keep proceeding from there.. still playing as I type lol

AOH

Sep 18, 2017
Would someone be so kind as to share with us what Serio's new patreon post is about?

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Would someone be so kind as to share with us what Serio's new patreon post is about?
It's just about his absence and lack of communication since his last post in august. He had health problems and has been hospitalized and just came back home but still not 100% recovered but able to work again.

I can share the whole post if you want.

Reactions: AOH

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
i don't want to be a game developer they drop like flies
anyway he shared some more stuff with few of his closest patrons ...........anyone ?

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
i don't want to be a game developer they drop like flies
anyway he shared some more stuff with few of his closest patrons ...........anyone ?
His very last post was about him coming back after being hospitalized, the rest of it after the 0.55 release was some progress reports, nothing really exiting. The next game should be a mini-game with characters that aren't from him for the first time, but I don't know more about it.

Reactions: NeoVlahos

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I really like this game where the men treat her like shit. Calling her a slut, and watching her react to it is really nice. What's this genre called? Where a strong woman protag is being treated like shit?

Anything else like it?

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
I'm blocked during the spa investigation. Reidria won't speak to me until I find out where the Wet Brigade tour ends, and I have no way of finding that out.

E: also, I have no idea where to find the Whiskey.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm blocked during the spa investigation. Reidria won't speak to me until I find out where the Wet Brigade tour ends, and I have no way of finding that out.

E: also, I have no idea where to find the Whiskey.
The tour info is on a poster in one of the bedrooms (I think it is the one Selena sleeps in), while the whiskey is, as I recall, in one of the other rooms.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anything interesting in Serio's new patreon post named "The Big Picture"?
It seems to be an announcement of a new minigame (or maybe comic) with that name. I'm guessing that this is his new project.

Reactions: AOH

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
WTF - I can't save the game and i need to play it from the beginning every time when i failed - this is fu..ked! I almost decide to delete this game only for that reason,but for now i try it more!

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
WTF - I can't save the game and i need to play it from the beginning every time when i failed - this is fu..ked! I almost decide to delete this game only for that reason,but for now i try it more!
re-download and re-extract the files, this is not meant to happen

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
This is only one file when i extract it,only the game application exe,from where i start the game and one folder with no saves!

Here - i downloaded from this site Fap-Nation - Mega.nz this is the last version 0.55

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
This is only one file when i extract it,only the game application exe,from where i start the game and one folder with no saves!
That's normal, it's crypted but fully fuctionnal this way. You have to create a "save" folder and put your save files in though

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
That's normal, it's crypted but fully fuctionnal this way. You have to create a "save" folder and put your save files in though

I have save folder,but the problem is,I can't save the game! May be after all I will delete the game and play some other game like "Manila Shaw" (but for now she no have new update) !

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Did this dev catch Patreonitis? (A common disease that stops updates of games. Usually disguised as a real sickness)

Reactions: Ennoch
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes