lolred

Mar 20, 2017
The tour info is on a poster in one of the bedrooms (I think it is the one Selena sleeps in), while the whiskey is, as I recall, in one of the other rooms.
I can't enter the room Selena sleeps in, she says it's irrelevant to the case.

Still can't find the whisky. ;_;

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can't enter the room Selena sleeps in, she says it's irrelevant to the case.

Still can't find the whisky. ;_;
Hmm.. Sorry, it's just been too long since I played to help, then, if those clues don't help. Maybe you could load an older save (right after arrival) and see the poster in the bedroom? You only have to discover the name of one town, IIRC. It may be that you can't find the whisky until you discover that the victim had been drinking before she died.

I hope someone who has played more recently can help you more than I could.

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
Hmm.. Sorry, it's just been too long since I played to help, then, if those clues don't help. Maybe you could load an older save (right after arrival) and see the poster in the bedroom? You only have to discover the name of one town, IIRC. It may be that you can't find the whisky until you discover that the victim had been drinking before she died.

I hope someone who has played more recently can help you more than I could.
Turns out I needed to visit the cave first to get the key to Candace's room, but in order to do that I had to look at the cave, ask the housekeeper about it, and go back to the cave. The poster and the whisky are both in Candace's room.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Turns out I needed to visit the cave first to get the key to Candace's room, but in order to do that I had to look at the cave, ask the housekeeper about it, and go back to the cave. The poster and the whisky are both in Candace's room.
Glad you got it sorted out, and sorry I wasn't of more help.

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
step 3 touch fire ? it do not touch .
You just have to walk the correct path. I believe you start at the knight, go one step down, and go several steps left until you reach the burnt banner. Step up one step to the banner and then back down to the fire.

Reactions: Kuron

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Over a month no reaction from dev in patreon... I'm afraid this could be abandoned...

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Over a month no reaction from dev in patreon... I'm afraid this could be abandoned...
I'm affraid he still has some health issues but if he doesn't give any news by the end of the month, I'll pause my pledge until he comes back.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
I really enjoy this game, but to be honest I HATE the parts when you play as the little sister, just not at all what I'm into and kind of wish there was an option to just skip through her parts, other than that though I really like this game and hope it gets its update soon

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
spa investigation - Important informations - 7/9
anyone knows them all & where/how to find them pls?
kinda lost in there

I think am missing 2 pieces of the contract?

nvm.. :p found it hehe.. missed the valves room
got it there xD

LunaticF

Jul 21, 2017
Got to give credit to the developer for sticking to the game despite having health issues. Hopefully he will be back to full health and we get more updates on the game

Reactions: Ut5962
Jan 21, 2018
Got to give credit to the developer for sticking to the game despite having health issues. Hopefully he will be back to full health and we get more updates on the game
Apparently he even made some Halloween minigame. I just hope this one is not as hard as the "Good Deed" one.

Jan 21, 2018
I'm curently playing it, not really hard but it is a little tricky to find some items.

I'll post the link later :)
Double nice. Some parts in the good deed game were absolutely ridiculous and the christmas game played in parts like a memory training game for the elderly. "Ok, I need orange juice, some pancakes ... oh, look breasts ... what was the third one?".

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes