Davox

Jul 15, 2017
guys Password for teachers building after getting USB?

Teachers room password is 7339

For some reason normal RPGM save ditors don't seem to work but does.

The only variables worth changing are cash and then
variable 20 is the time left in minutes
Variable 8 is the morality value.

Really enjoyed this game, its well put together, no grind, the investigation parts are enjoyable (but they do take away from the FAP).

My only gripe is that 3 of the character wouldn't pass for 15 let alone 18 does my nut in when Devs all of a sudden throw blatantly under age characters into sex scenes.

The game should have loli tag.

Reactions: gosus08 and sloocky

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Can you give me a clue in the museum case? I don't know where to start

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
I know but there is nothing inside
After speaking to Edwin Bauman, drive to the cemetary. Talk to his son to start the investigation. Go into the middle crypt and start a fire. Read the plaque for the first puzzle. Solving the movement puzzle will open the door to the next room.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016

Since it has been A LONG TIME since my last update, let's remember waht happened so far.

SPOILERS!
The first case is an introducion where we meet Eugen, one of the three sons of Edwin Bauman, the head of the Bauman family.
After some cases and enconters we met a lot of characters like the Moore sisters. The choices we made affect the relationship we have with both. Maybe you suffered Cassidy "pranks" or helped Cassandra to forget about her.
We met Susan, Grace's best friend, and his father Simon, a man obsessed with butts with a clear mental problem.
Orange, and Blue. While Orange is trying to help you, it seems that Blue is a dangerous man who is antagonizing Selena.
We start to see that Joe feels something special for Selena and maybe Cassandra too.
Thanks to Diane, Selena is starting to awake to exhibitionism and even to become bisexual(?). We will see.
We also see that the city is ruled by the three families and that corruption is everywhere. Selena accepts a case directly from Edwin Bauman where we find a mysterious key in the Bauman family cript. He asks Selena to keep it for now but... why?
He also tell us that Gordon, Selena's father, was killed by a traitor inside the police just before the biggest operation against the three families, that ended as a failure since Gordon couldn't warn the police that it was a trap. This ended as a massacre for both forces just as Edwin Bauman planned.
After meeting the Wet Brigade we find out that James was killed in an abandoned house property of the Owen family. Now Selena is waiting for a chance to investigate the murderer of his father's best friend.

END OF SPOILERS
Well, that's a bad summary bad it should work. The update will be out the last days of the month as usually. I hope that you like it and thanks for being here with me for so long! I'll do my best to not dissapoint you!
- Serio.

I haven't been on the thread for a while, anyone wants me to share older patreon posts ?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
please help someone .. I got stuck at graveyard mission what exactly i have to do can somebody tell me
Its 4 posts above yours

After speaking to Edwin Bauman, drive to the cemetary. Talk to his son to start the investigation. Go into the middle crypt and start a fire. Read the plaque for the first puzzle. Solving the movement puzzle will open the door to the next room.

Wassif007

Jul 18, 2017

I tried everything as the puzzles says but nothing is happening

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Important: To use your save from the previous version copy your "save" folder to the folder where you have the new version.

Enjoy the new update!

You can find the link here:

New cases, new stories and new enemies. Selena is finally starting to see the world where his father lived. Will she be able to do the same as him?

After a long time, it's finally here!
I had a lot of troubles the past year but now I'm almost recovered, and nothing better than a new update to celebrate it!
In this update you will meet new characters and you will start to see who are your real enemies... or not. The story will be more complex for now on, and it's going to be hard to avoid the fearful "walls of text", but I will do my best.

You also have a lot of exploration in this update, perfect to remember the city.
I hope that you enjoy the game, and if you find any bug, send me a private message.

Thanks for playing!

PD: Almost forgot the Changelog!

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes