campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Thanks for the Update! I love this game.
@UncleVT As for tags you could add: handjob, groping, humiliation, spanking, stripping, teasing, voyeurism
maybe: puzzle (its not a puzzle game per se, but you have to solve a cases by finding items, asking questions etc.) and ntr (no sex scenes so far but she gets groped by other men/women all the time while she has a loved one)

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Saw this ages ago and completely lost track of it, how much content does the game feature now, is it worth playing or waiting until its finished?

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Saw this ages ago and completely lost track of it, how much content does the game feature now, is it worth playing or waiting until its finished?
it has plenty of centent, it's not just a few good fapping materials but it has an interesting story as well and a different gameplay than most games. if you take the time to understand the story it has several hours of gameplay.

fuze_n

May 4, 2017
Well I'm stumped... spent over an hour looking for the last piece of evidence in the beach murder case. Repeated every dialogue with every character, shown every piece of evidence to all I could and clicked every wall and surface I have access to. What ever the evidence that goes in the last slot is, I'm not finding it...

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Really wish I kept my save from the last update. There's too much trial and error to play without a walkthrough.

Jan 21, 2018
You have to follow the instructions literally. I think you have to go one step back (or 3?) and then do the rest. When you go back and hear the clicking sound you went too far.

Reactions: Wassif007

Wassif007

Jul 18, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Important: To use your save from the previous version copy your "save" folder to the folder where you have the new version.

Enjoy the new update!

You can find the link here:

New cases, new stories and new enemies. Selena is finally starting to see the world where his father lived. Will she be able to do the same as him?

After a long time, it's finally here!
I had a lot of troubles the past year but now I'm almost recovered, and nothing better than a new update to celebrate it!
In this update you will meet new characters and you will start to see who are your real enemies... or not. The story will be more complex for now on, and it's going to be hard to avoid the fearful "walls of text", but I will do my best.

You also have a lot of exploration in this update, perfect to remember the city.
I hope that you enjoy the game, and if you find any bug, send me a private message.

Thanks for playing!

PD: Almost forgot the Changelog!
link not working

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
How the hell can I enter this elevator from the beach club case in the new update? I tried clicking everything and nothing happens.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes