Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Speaking of abandoned can anyone tell me where the abandoned house where james was killed is at? is it the red building near where orange is at?
I have the same issue, feel like I've been everywhere. I see a few poeple have asked this question and nobodies answered it.

Does anybody know?

AOH

Sep 18, 2017
I have the same issue, feel like I've been everywhere. I see a few poeple have asked this question and nobodies answered it.

Does anybody know?
At the top of the map, near the right side, there's an abandoned shack that you can get to by car IIRC.

Reactions: Davox

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Mega link for bug fix

Critical bugs fixed: No npc blocking you at home, you can get the "elevator" evidence and you can speak with Grace in the bathroom to continue the story (from a past update)

VersusZ

Jun 11, 2018
Mega link for bug fix

Critical bugs fixed: No npc blocking you at home, you can get the "elevator" evidence and you can speak with Grace in the bathroom to continue the story (from a past update)
Thank a lot

bo8

Mar 3, 2018
How to find last evidence? I've found bootle, syringe, dalmory, old key, money, victim's inf and camera.
Also, cannot use elevator outside at bech.

VersusZ

Jun 11, 2018
How to find last evidence? I've found bootle, syringe, dalmory, old key, money, victim's inf and camera.
Also, cannot use elevator outside at bech.
use this link to fix elevator bug

Mega link for bug fix

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Dam looks like a great game its a pity its RPGM now if it was replay i would download right away well hers hopeing

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
asap :LOL:

P.S. Anyone knows the answers of the beach trial? I founded everything but can't make it right
Its easy enough by trial and errot. I just did it

Bottle
Syringe
Dam looks like a great game its a pity its RPGM now if it was replay i would download right away well hers hopeing
This is a game that actually suits RPGM, there no bullshit like having to shower everyday or work from one side of the map to the other, only to have to go all the way back The biggest area is probably only 6x3 screens and you use quick travel to get between each area

Reactions: Ut5962 and pakto

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Its easy enough by trial and errot. I just did it

Bottle
Syringe

This is a game that actually suits RPGM, there no bullshit like having to shower everyday or work from one side of the map to the other, only to have to go all the way back The biggest area is probably only 6x3 screens and you use quick travel to get between each area
Ok i heir you im going to take your word for it and give it a try

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
talked to justin told to find something to put pressure on him (everything went around but not found
Ican't remeber what riggers it but someone possibly sarah tells you hes a cop, then you have to speak to Cassandra

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes