Wassif007

Jul 18, 2017
As Aaron mentioned, follow the instructions exactly. I think the correct steps are Walk 1 space down from the flame, walk left to the burned banner, walk 1 space up to the banner, and then all the way down to the statue.
yeah got that thanks

crivella

Sep 27, 2017
is there a way to enter in the tv studio? i'm at the end of the version but the only entrance so far is with the sewer and i can't enter from here.

Jan 21, 2018
is there a way to enter in the tv studio? i'm at the end of the version but the only entrance so far is with the sewer and i can't enter from here.
During the schoolcase you have to try to climb the fence with Selena. Then you will have an interaction with the reporter, which will later lead you to the TV station for a side quest.

Anybody got any info on the sewers? I got several of these gold things, but I don't know one of the codes (one code is "3" because there are 3 rats. Next level security to always change your pass code to the amount of rats in the area) and the sliding ice thing is IMO impossible. And I mean literally, mathematically impossible (assuming you are supposed to go south). Is there some switch or something to move some of the pillars?

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Anyone that got a save game from the spa place? (and maybe a save file there the case is basicly fixed^^) New computer so dont have the old files :(

crivella

Sep 27, 2017
During the schoolcase you have to try to climb the fence with Selena. Then you will have an interaction with the reporter, which will later lead you to the TV station for a side quest.
So if i didn't met him there is no way i can enter? Now i have to play again...arggg

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
To the Dev: I realize this is kind of pedantic, but one of your pictures posted on the OP should probably read "People will take advantage of your limited time to get some action." Currently, it says "take advance of" which makes no sense in English. Sorry, if that sounds like I'm being the grammar police.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyone that got a save game from the spa place? (and maybe a save file there the case is basicly fixed^^) New computer so dont have the old files :(
I have a bunch of saves, but don't get what you are asking for. The spa quest, when done, dumps you back to the house, IIRC. I can probably find a save with the spa quest done, but that's pretty much the end of 0.55, and someone has already posted that save. Let me know.

Reactions: Mimz

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I have a bunch of saves, but don't get what you are asking for. The spa quest, when done, dumps you back to the house, IIRC. I can probably find a save with the spa quest done, but that's pretty much the end of 0.55, and someone has already posted that save. Let me know.
If you have a save right before you… uhm.. kinda giving the answer on who's the murderer? if not I could use the one that is at the end of 0.55 :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you have a save right before you… uhm.. kinda giving the answer on who's the murderer? if not I could use the one that is at the end of 0.55 :)
This should be right before you start the trial.

doffo2001

Mar 3, 2018
On the beach quest. Completely stumped at how to find the briefcase/money. Clicked on everything and need leverage on Justin. Spoken to Sarah and Cassandra...

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
This should be right before you start the trial.
Thank you.. but I also need the other file in the save folder.. not the save files but the other file in there.. if not the game will not find this save it seems :)

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes