Jan 21, 2018
Thank you.. but I also need the other file in the save folder.. not the save files but the other file in there.. if not the game will not find this save it seems :)
I think you can just make saves yourself an then replace one of the saves with the save that was provided to you. The game will show incorrect data (time played etc) but will load the save. After that you can just make your own save and it will display the correct valies.

Desan3

May 6, 2017
Is there a bug in school mission? I found every evidence but it wont let me solve the crime.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I've got the bottle, whisky, syringe, testimony, camera, old key, money. What's else? And WTF is TV station?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I just started playing this game, and I absolutely love it, but I have a question regarding the Blue Academy investigation... is there a way to lose your panties before climbing the fence?

Edit: I figured it out, I forgot I had another question to ask someone.

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
Was anyone able to find 10 gems for the rat king or is it not possible to solve the quest in this update?

AOH

Sep 18, 2017
During the schoolcase you have to try to climb the fence with Selena. Then you will have an interaction with the reporter, which will later lead you to the TV station for a side quest.

Anybody got any info on the sewers? I got several of these gold things, but I don't know one of the codes (one code is "3" because there are 3 rats. Next level security to always change your pass code to the amount of rats in the area) and the sliding ice thing is IMO impossible. And I mean literally, mathematically impossible (assuming you are supposed to go south). Is there some switch or something to move some of the pillars?
You can't go south yet. The only thing possible there is to try and reach the dark grey spot below the King of Rats. There's a small interaction scene with him.

Reactions: Aaron A. Aaronsen
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes