doffo2001

Mar 3, 2018
Same problem. Went back and replayed beach investigation. Can’t finish in under an hour.

How do you get the testimony???

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Anyone know where the dice is in the beach case?

-edit: Found it in the cabinet on the right of the second floor.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Managed to get the save to work Yeah... but what am I supposed to do there? :p I'm missing 1 information.. and only 2 min left :eek:
Sorry. That's the save I made right before the trial. It worked with the 0.55 version, but that's all I have. Maybe someone else can help.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
damned it so stupid to solve crime under timer.
I think this just isn't your kind of game. The whole gimmick of the game is the One Hour Agent - it's even in the title. Why you would even play a game that you knew was "stupid" from the title is beyond me. Have you no respect for that limits of your lifespan?

In any case, what you think is stupid is irrelevant.

Reactions: Hexel

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Apparently others have figured out, so I feel dumb, but how the hell do you solve the puzzle in the crypt? One would think you take a step back from the plaque move to the right, go to the burned coat of arms, then turn around and go towards the fire, but nope.

Edit: I figured it out! Wow, that was..... not at all like I was expecting it to be, but actually makes perfect sense. Ugh, so good.

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah, agent is Justin just, do business with girl in hat and take the prize - numbers.
What? Can't get money cause need "combo". Where the hell is that? I try to talk to Kyrstal, but all I get is the "I need to make her talk" message and Justin offers nothing more for conversation.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, agent is Justin just, do business with girl in hat and take the prize - numbers.
I have talked to her and she has said that the victim as mumbling numbers, but doesn't give me any actual numbers. How do I get her to give the actual code?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
What? Can't get money cause need "combo". Where the hell is that? I try to talk to Kyrstal, but all I get is the "I need to make her talk" message and Justin offers nothing more for conversation.
Talk to the guard about "witnesses." That opens up a sequence that lets you find out who Krystal is, and thus talk to her.

Reactions: lttesch

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Talk to the guard about "witnesses." That opens up a sequence that lets you find out who Krystal is, and thus talk to her.
Of course. I completely forgot to show the pic with Cassandra he wanted initially...:oops:. Thanks.

May 16, 2017
Alright, Serio, joke is over, i think is time for a real action. At least one the girls should start to get fucked. Lot of content and cases solved already and no sex scenes yet... i like the teasing and the fact that she is not (yet) a total whore that we already know everything will lead to sex, but, i think he is "losing" a lot of oportunities to develop the game to a new level by adding some sex scenes. Should with Selena or Susan, and then Grace. I don't like to solve cases, specially with a limited time... but i can't deny he is making a really good work with this game. If he can add good sex scenes and develop the other main characters into the history, it will be perfect.

Reactions: Dsandr

johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
Kyrstal told me the briefcase combination, but still can't obtain the briefcase. Says I need the combination first.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes