Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Kyrstal told me the briefcase combination, but still can't obtain the briefcase. Says I need the combination first.
Did you go to the roof of the lighthouse?

And how did you get Krystal to remember the number? When I talk to her, she just says the victim was muttering a number, and that's it.

johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
Yes I went to the lighthouse roof. Same issue. I figured it out though, you have to put yourself at the bottom-right corner of the lighthouse ground floor, then click on the briefcase. That'll open up a different dialogue (after you have the combination from Kystal). To get past the issue you mentioned with her just muttering the numbers, talk to her again and open up the numbers dialogue again, she'll start telling you more.

This trial sucked. It's almost impossible to do without running out of time and restarting over and over again. And the progression is extremely clunky (as demonstrated above)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
To get past the issue you mentioned with her just muttering the numbers, talk to her again and open up the numbers dialogue again, she'll start telling you more.
I never get that dialogue choice with Krystal. Dialogues are kinda screwed up in this version. I think I'll just put this on the shelf 'til the polished final version comes out. Thanks for the help, though.

Jetsteele

Feb 4, 2019
Im so lost at the beach club. I have 4/9 for information and 6/9 for evidence. I have the old key and the passcode for the briefcase but cant get into the lighthouse

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
Do you have a save after Selena has gone to the place where James has been murdered?
Thank you

AOH

Sep 18, 2017
IIRC car?
how?
no green ball are in the map near abandoned shack :(
Apparently you can't get there after all, due to how the story evovles in v0.6.1. You need to do something else to progress in-game. Maybe revisit Selena's apartment?

bo8

Mar 3, 2018
At the Rat king quest I found 5 gems, cannot do anything at police or home, shack is not visitable. I can walk around but nothing happens.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
At the Rat king quest I found 5 gems, cannot do anything at police or home, shack is not visitable. I can walk around but nothing happens.
Did you go into the cafe (cocktail glass on the door under your house) and talk to the guy with the beard?

bo8

Mar 3, 2018
Yes, met him next day, if I remember correctly. He told me to go at night to the shack so started to wander around the sewers, got the rat king quest, after that went to the beach, finished the case and that's all folks :)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yes, met him next day, if I remember correctly. He told me to go at night to the shack so started to wander around the sewers, got the rat king quest, after that went to the beach, finished the case and that's all folks :)
That guy told me to do the drug store quest first, maybe you triggered the beach out of order? It is the poisoning case, right?

What should happen next is two things:

Get blackmailed by the doorman at your apartment, talk to orange, second drug store adventure (infiltration)
Visit the female cop at the police station, who sends you to a new area where the csi lady is, game ends there, you don't make it to the shack's case this update.

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
Any save before the beach case? I am stuck: I can't find what to do after the training day in the sewer: drugstore quest done, photoshot done, I have explore the sewers, I can't go to the shack and when I go to police station, Cassandra refers to an event - Cassandra drunk- that never occurs. If I came back to the appartement, nothing would happen. Help would be apreciated.
Thank you

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes