lolylol33

Jul 7, 2018
guys i need help i am stcuk with the 3rd big case the massage one i cant finde the finall evdence and the finall infromation can u help me pls

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
cant someone share any walkthough ??
read the stele
go to the right of the room
one step back
straight to the burned flag
one step toward it
walk to the fire
it open a door in the ground
second level
Switches don't matter
Walk to hole in the whole
Scene
Go to the knight and goddess
Enter the hole in the wall behind the statues

MeiLing

Oct 22, 2017
The walkthrough is here

So how can I get the beach investigation. I am still stucked

Reactions: DrackDrap

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
I always do these things, but after I become lvl 2, in the case with the sister, I can't get help from the doctor because it says morality <90, until then i did my "worst" but was not enough :(
Morality < 90 means your morality is less than 90. Some options are locked out if you've been too naughty. There was one like that in the recent beach case as well. I don't know if there's any real payoff to playing a high morality route.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Someone got a save after solving the beach club?
Missed it by literally 4-5 minutes and I cba doing this shit again.

TwinSpark

Aug 5, 2018
A savegame immediately after the mission in the school? I tried in every way but I can not finish it because of the bug. thank you

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
yes, got the key from the dumpster, but Julia doesn't want to see/touch any evidence
also tried going to the lighthouse it says closed
I need 2 more evidence.. 6/8 right now I have bottle, syringe, dalmory, old key, camera, elevator
am stucked :(

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
Omg!! I did it :D
so I spoke to Thania about ''outside'' after grabbing the key from the dumpster which
Unlocks the julia conversation about the ''key'' then talk to the lil girl unlocking ''numbers'' dialogue
played poker with her (''dices'' are on the shelf,same room right of the lil girl)
right after lighthouse got the briefcase and money.. talked to Justin got testimony
cased solved.. woots :p

Reactions: deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Omg!! I did it :D
so I spoke to Thania about ''outside'' after grabbing the key from the dumpster which
Unlocks the julia conversation about the ''key'' then talk to the lil girl unlocking ''numbers'' dialogue
played poker with her (''dices'' are on the shelf,same room right of the lil girl)
right after lighthouse got the briefcase and money.. talked to Justin got testimony
cased solved.. woots :p
Anytime something like this happens it's because we failed to unlock something by talking to someone else. Make sure to show everyone every piece of evidence and make sure to talk to everyone multiple times. If you're not sure if you've asked everything, ask every question again. You can always reload once you figure out what you're doing.

jackjack18

Feb 10, 2018
You must've missed out on something. Did you do everything that the pervy cop wanted you to do in the first case? In the second case he'll take her panties while she's talking to the kid behind the desk. If you don't get that to happen, then you should maybe restart because there's opportunities somewhere.
Yes i got that, but when climbing the fence i had to pay 500$ to the pervy cop because the help of the doctor was unavailable because of my morality too high...

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Yes i got that, but when climbing the fence i had to pay 500$ to the pervy cop because the help of the doctor was unavailable because of my morality too high...
You really just missed opportunities early on. You're not very far into the game, just restart.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
stuck! the wounded knight took a step back to see the battlefield. cementery case
Go to the knight statue in the right corner, take one step back and then move to the left until you're in front of the closer torch, then walk towards it.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes