jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Is the rat king quest even finished? I have found some of his notes, and one of them after you clear the webs can't be read. Also I can't go through the area with the water and the pillars.

Slack00

Nov 12, 2017
what to do after we get all the evidence and blood test i am stuck
To all of you having issues with the school bug: follow the walkthrough from comment #346 EXACTLY and it will work for you--at least it did for me. IMO, I think you have to ask James about the Mizuki evidence LAST before she say's she's ready to start the trial.

lesnara

Jan 15, 2018
The shop is in the same area, but below the mall. It's a named building near the mall.
im so cunfused i did everything i can but i cant aford anything to continue no swim suit no clean device no beach i cant do anything did i fuck up? do i haft to play the game again??

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
im so cunfused i did everything i can but i cant aford anything to continue no swim suit no clean device no beach i cant do anything did i fuck up? do i haft to play the game again??
The only tools you really need for the quests are the crowbar and the fire thingy (for the rat scene). The rest can be achieved through time and sluttiness.

If you can't afford anything, I suggest you to give yourself some money through the . Drop a save there, alter the money and download it again. I recommend you to make a backup of your save, just in case.

Also, I don't know, my save has plenty of money. I bought almost all the tools by now and the only item of clothing I had to buy was Zaressa's, because I didn't go for that path at the beginning. I didn't cheat in this playthrough and ended up with some 10k. If you go through the side quests (photographer one, in this case, I think), you should get the clothes for free.

Jan 19, 2019
Can someone list the evidence for beach case murder? I got all the information but only got bottle, camera, old key, elevator, briefcase, whiskey only and cant finish right on time.

PPP222

Jul 30, 2018
I dont know how to get the elevator as evidence, can someone explain from start to finish?

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Can someone list the evidence for beach case murder? I got all the information but only got bottle, camera, old key, elevator, briefcase, whiskey only and cant finish right on time.
1) Use camera on Guard. Talk with Cassandra.
2) Female Bathroom - interact with plant. Use new item on Cassandra/talk with her. Then use camera again on Guard.
3) Activate ALL dialogue options with Justin. Once he will admit that he knows victim & he wanted to take bribe - only then use briefcase on him & he will give you testimony as last evidence. You have to initiate conversation with him few times to make him talk about all topics. Before that, use all conversation options with Krystal - she triggers dialoge options with Justin.

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
@AndyMilk i have one at the beginning of the spa mission, at least but i think i got 4* only in each previous mission (didn't bother to reload to get 5), also, it might be buggy, see bolow.

--

i'm stuck on the spa case, when talking to the receptionist, the exit option is nothing but an empty space, any way to avoid the bug or to escape the dialog another way ? (esc doesn't work )

Also tried the home depot side quest (maybe too soon) and nothing happens after talking to everyone, seems stuck (reloaded a previous save just in case before going to the spa)

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
I'm pretty sure that you can miss this event. I finished the game and when I go to Melissa's to buy the outfit she says that it's reserved. When I try to go to the bar Cassandra's sister works at it says that I don't need to go there right now and talking to Cassandra just points me towards the forensic lady's area.. so, bummer.
The only route I found to get to Cassandra's apartment was to take 2 photos of Cassidy's panties in the very first mission. That sets up Cassidy's revenge in Club A7. Then later when you talk to Cassandra at the station for her approval to be level 3, the quest starts to get the maid outfit at the mall and go to her apartment. You lose 1 -morality point in the first case by doing this, but you gain -2 in Cassandra's apartment.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes