AKA101

May 11, 2017
Hmmm, doesn’t work for me. Am I doing something wrong?
after taking one step back from statue you have to go straight left until you reach burned emblem then one step up touch it then run straight down to that fire opposite to it and press it.

Reactions: kyho

HornyGamerDS

Jul 1, 2018
Have to say I'm loving this game. Sure there are some annoying parts but no game is perfect. The cases are very well done and the story is also slowly hooking me. Looking forward to the next update!

hurricane88

Aug 11, 2017
The first time I get into the spa I'm stuck. Sherri tells me ...Mr Owen fired and put Amelia in charge...bla bla bla. After that when I talk to her again she asks if Selena will enter the Spa and Selena says "Maybe another day." . Meanwhile I can't exit the building and the Sister is blocking me from going further inside the Spa

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The first time I get into the spa I'm stuck. Sherri tells me ...Mr Owen fired and put Amelia in charge...bla bla bla. After that when I talk to her again she asks if Selena will enter the Spa and Selena says "Maybe another day." . Meanwhile I can't exit the building and the Sister is blocking me from going further inside the Spa
Try talking to Grace again - I seem to remember Selena being uncomfortable with the idea of no clothes in the spa, but my recollection is that Grace talked her into going. If that doesn't work, and Sherri doesn't have any further dialogue, it sounds like you hit a bug and will need to reload a save.

dividead

May 1, 2017
Try talking to Grace again - I seem to remember Selena being uncomfortable with the idea of no clothes in the spa, but my recollection is that Grace talked her into going. If that doesn't work, and Sherri doesn't have any further dialogue, it sounds like you hit a bug and will need to reload a save.
Can't talk at all to Grace and I can't get passed her. I didn't get to any "no clothes" situation. The problem with loading a save is I don't know what the bug is caused by so how far back do I have to go and what do I have to change. If I reload just before leaving to go to the spa the same thing happens over and over. Also, as I've already mentioned, Sherri talks as if I've already been there.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can't talk at all to Grace and I can't get passed her. I didn't get to any "no clothes" situation. The problem with loading a save is I don't know what the bug is caused by so how far back do I have to go and what do I have to change. If I reload just before leaving to go to the spa the same thing happens over and over. Also, as I've already mentioned, Sherri talks as if I've already been there.
Try this save. It's just before leaving for the spa, morality 69

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
not going to read through 22 pages of posts lol, is there any content with the younger sister in school?

dividead

May 1, 2017
Try this save. It's just before leaving for the spa, morality 69
The exact same thing happens, maybe it's problem with my game version.
PS: yup, it was a bug that was fixed right after I downloaded the game. hurriccane88 get the newest version, it's fine now.

trs767

Jul 14, 2017
not going to read through 22 pages of posts lol, is there any content with the younger sister in school?
No content at the school. There is some content with her at the spa. I have not played the most recent update so I not sure about it.

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
I´M ATTORNEY IN THE ENTRO SPA AND ASK ME IF I WANT TO ENTER AND ANSWER ANOTHER DAY AND THERE I DO NOT KNOW WHY DO NOT LET ME LEAVE THE SPA OR SPEAK WITH GRAC

Firegerard117

Jan 14, 2018
Seriously I can not enter the spa without staying inside and not being able to do anything
the last message is you want to enter the spa and selena replies maybe another day

Reactions: James009

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Seriously I can not enter the spa without staying inside and not being able to do anything
the last message is you want to enter the spa and selena replies maybe another day
Thank you for stopping the use of all caps. In internet-speak, that is considered to be shouting and thus very rude. I never respond to an all-caps post.

Your problem, according to others who have encountered it, is that you have an older and bugged version of the game. Try downloading the latest version (again, if necessary) and see if that fixes the problem. If it doesn't, try using my save on the previous page.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes