grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
This is the first option to save, after the Spa, just before this version(.5) of the game ends. It's a kind of half moral/half not moral playthrough.

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
I've started the full walkthrough for 0.5 but its far from complete.
Anything from the school on will be purely following 1 path and not all options will be explored, it will also just be my notes exported to pdf so it will just be black text and will contain some irrelevant information like current morality values or reminders in triangular brackets.

It does however go right to the end of 0.5.

When I have more of the 0.5 content fully tested I will create a post with colour coding and missions separated in spoiler tags for easier reading

As of v0.5 the Supermarket mission has been fixed, you can now complete it in 3 ways.
There was a bug at the school which could prevent completion in 0.4, I haven't checked whether that was fixed.

Known Bugs which can break the game:
-In mission 1 choosing "Get Up" while Joe is helping seems to be the cause of a bug which prevents the completion of the mission.
-There is a bug in the bar where you can get stuck in an infinite loop talking with the black clothed person
-There is a bug in the Spa where you can get stuck in an infinite loop talking to Landon

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Is their enough content in it? Should i Download it or wait some more?
There is a decent amount of content, for now only coruption, there are no actual sex scenes yet.
Quality is good and pacing is almost perfect (for me at least)
Note that this game is not an CG hunt or go from point A to B for dialogue/scene and repeat, there is actual gameplay, enjoyable one at that.

Overall it is a few hours well spent, one of the best games on this site. Not for quick fap tho.

Reactions: Ut5962

Petermurzin

Apr 10, 2018
I've started the full walkthrough for 0.5
Hello. Thanks for your walkthrough, it really helped me a lot, but I have some problem with the last evidence of the last case... I still cant get this 1st floor talk to amelia about medicine - Evidence:Medicine Amelia - Show Whiskey
When I tried to talk to her I dont have the option to talk about medicine , even if I had done all other evidence, is this a bug somehow or I miss something?Could you help me, please with that?

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
When I tried to talk to her I dont have the option to talk about medicine , even if I had done all other evidence, is this a bug somehow or I miss something?Could you help me, please with that?
Unfortunately I'm not currently able to run RPG maker games (I wrote that guide in an afternoon while borrowing a laptop) so I can't give an exact answer, as long as you've been told about the medicine (I think Zaressa tells you if I remember correctly) you should be able to ask Amelia about it. You may also need to check with Diane and/or Leticia for information about it first.

There have been bugs in other cases related to doing things in a different order to what the creator expects though so it may be that you've stumbled upon a bug.

I hope its just that you missed a trigger though, case breaking bugs are annoying to come across(trying to narrow the bug down is even more so)

Reactions: Petermurzin

Petermurzin

Apr 10, 2018
(I think Zaressa tells you if I remember correctly)
Hooray, I finally managed to finish it, I just needed to repeat the last actions, so I am really happy, the game finished at the most interesting moment so I am waiting for the last part for sure)))

Raziel474

May 25, 2017
In school, after I've acquired blood test results, the last item clue, i talked to everyone and showed all the clues but nothing happens and i cant progress farther. Tried with the walktrough but got the same result.
If someone knows what to do pls help.
Or if someone has a save soon after the school investigation...

AKA101

May 11, 2017
In school, after I've acquired blood test results, the last item clue, i talked to everyone and showed all the clues but nothing happens and i cant progress farther. Tried with the walktrough but got the same result.
If someone knows what to do pls help.
Or if someone has a save soon after the school investigation...
Have you talked to police officer on ground floor to conclude your investigation.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes