AndyMilk

Aug 22, 2017
I removed my pledge while he was away. Unforutnatelly i don't have access to it.
As soon as he lunches the new update, i'll reactivate my pledge. This is one of the few games here that i really would like to see it completed.

mira32

Oct 16, 2018
Im stuck i need to use the Office chair to climb in to the vent but how to do it i Download a walkthrough it says check the vent and use the chair to climb but i dont now how can someon help me ?

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Im stuck i need to use the Office chair to climb in to the vent but how to do it i Download a walkthrough it says check the vent and use the chair to climb but i dont now how can someon help me ?
You have to talk to the perv first and convince him to open the bathroom.

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Selena: One Hour Agent v0.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hey, i just cant put that chair to reach to vant... Can u tell me if it is about android controls if you have played ?

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
Seems like i cant examine the vent inside the toilet... Thats why i cant use the chair. But i clicked everywhere inside ghe toilet.... its impossible to examine the vent...

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
Sorry for ur time... i just got it. If u havent done the right talks u cant examine it... So i can examine after talk with suspects...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hey, i just cant put that chair to reach to vant... Can u tell me if it is about android controls if you have played ?
you just have to go to the office and click the left chair, the rest is automatic.

Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
One of the few H-Games, and even fewer RPGM games, that are ACTUALLY good, and that i might still play once in a while even without the sex stuff. One can only hope to get some news about this soon! Regularly checking Patreon for updates, but it has been quite a while unfortunately :(

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes