Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
One of the few H-Games, and even fewer RPGM games, that are ACTUALLY good, and that i might still play once in a while even without the sex stuff. One can only hope to get some news about this soon! Regularly checking Patreon for updates, but it has been quite a while unfortunately :(
He's been working on the game with Selena's sister, so at least he is still around creating games. Hopefully this means he has been working on One Hour agent as well

Reactions: Gisgo

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
He's been working on the game with Selena's sister, so at least he is still around creating games. Hopefully this means he has been working on One Hour agent as well
I recall him saying he was gonna work on both the side games as well as the main game, at the sae time. The reason for the side games was to help inspiration or prevent burnout or writer's block. He said he plans on a big update for the main game, to make up for lost time...at least that's what I gathered from the last update I read.
But, who knows, with all the burnouts turned to abandoned games?

Reactions: Watsonholmes

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
I recall him saying he was gonna work on both the side games as well as the main game, at the sae time. The reason for the side games was to help inspiration or prevent burnout or writer's block. He said he plans on a big update for the main game, to make up for lost time...at least that's what I gathered from the last update I read.
But, who knows, with all the burnouts turned to abandoned games?
He has put out pretty good updates of One Hour Agent while making quite a few mini games at the same time for a while now. Maybe unlike other developers it actually works for him. But I am also starting to get anxious for the new update

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
hey guys, not trolling just jumping in on this without reading too many past posts. To summarize what I am taking away from recent posts is that the game is still under development, but the author has divided his time to other games? Just wondering if I I should give up or not... I pulled my sponsor after three months with no updates. Too many devs just milk it and i would rather give it to an active dev. So if anyone still has access to the progress posts I would love to know if it is still being worked on.

Thanks,

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
I can't finish the school mission pls help
==Major Case: Murder at Grace's School.
=tools: crowbar, screwdriver (only for the statue).
=statue: green: after the restroom break, use a screwdriver to open the stall if Susan didn't open it.
Talk to forensic scientist, Diane. Talk to the students, Susan, Grace, Bruce, and Dylan.
Talk to Susan, especially about Bruce, Dylan, and Norman (the murdered teacher).
Talk to Grace, especially about herself and Norman. Get code 733x.
Talk to Dylan, especially about Bruce.
Talk to Bruce, especially about Mizuki and searching.
-Optional (Save 11): Talk to Bruce about training (lose underwear). Get code 7339.
Go to the rear schoolyard. Go to the fountain to get the Knife evidence and take it to Diane.
Show the knife to Bruce. Go back outside to the side fence. Ask for help to get over the fence.
-Choices (Save 12, lost underwear):
Angry Policeman (-$500).
James (-1 Star).
Diane (morality<90, -4 morality=82, if no underwear=longer scene and leads to Reporter).
Go back to the students and Angry Policeman will say the girls need to use the restroom.
Talk to James to get a clue.
Talk to teacher Monica, especially about Teachers building and Class dismiss.
Ask Monica about the Toilet. Go back to the students and then the restroom.
Susan will ask about improving her ass.
-Choices (Save 13, Diane helped with fence):
Show (morality<90, -3 morality=79, Susan will unlock the green statue stall).
Don't show.
Go back to the bathroom to get the bloody cloth evidence and the green statue.
Go into the Teachers building using the USB drive and Code.
Go to the teacher's lounge, get Cake evidence, and enter the dark storage room. Open the window.
-Choices (Save 14, showed Susan):
Crowbar.
Alone (-5 min).
James (-1 Star).
Move the heavy box to get the Murder Scene evidence.
-Choices:
Alone (-10 min).
Monica (-1 Star).
Diane (-3 morality=76, longer scene if lost underwear).
Talk to teacher Laura Lopez, especially about her birthday and Mizuki.
Talk to Mizuki. Get a call from Diane about the blood.
Show Laura the cake, show Laura the knife, get a phone call from Diane about the knife.
Auto-Save (Save 15, Diane helped with box).
=Trial: Knife, No Weapons, Exception, Exam, Mizuki, Pendrive, Knife, Cloth, Monica, Susan, Dylan, Owe Her, Mizuki Hates, Blood Test.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
liking the main character. the gameplay isn't easy - what is nice, but also a bit too hard/time consuming - at least at the early part.

Can i chose which guys she will have sex with? and are there also older guys she can have sex with? just curious?

otherwise nice idea of a private detective kinda game with a female mc which looks really nice.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
what important job would a dead dev have?
to resurrect from the dead!

Reactions: ph33rg0d
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes