Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Can someone post the latest update from Serio from his Patreon?
Unlocked
Naked at School #6
"It's more risky but at least I know that I will get the money if I foloow Krystal's plan."

"Normally you don't even notice this kind of things, but this machine is really noisy!
I have the drink, now back to Krystal. Let's check the corridors to see how things look."

"That's Maria! She almost never comes to school and she had to be here today! And he is wit ha stranger... what is going on? Is she planning to do something crazy to the school again?
I can't waste time thinking about this stuff. I don't know where she is going but she is blocking the path to the gym. This is bad. And I heard noise coming from the teacher's lounge, so at least I avoided that... I have no choice, I'll try to use the emergency exit. "

"Oh god, I feel like a pervert. Crawling naked so close to the classrooms, but it's the only way left. If I get up everyone will see me. At this point there is no excuse that I can use if I get caught! I can hear the teacher and my classmates... Hurry up Grace, you don't want to be seen here naked!"

"Oh my god, oh my god oh my god!
Why is Diego here!? A-And naked! And his penis is..... H-He has an erection! What is going on!? This is the worst, why are you here!? If I get caught now, I'm not only going to be seen as an exhibitionist, they will also think that I'm a voyeur! Or even worse, they will think that Diego and I were... d-doing things.
Calm down. Stop looking at his... at him. I know that Diego is not the brightest and that he knows close to nothing out of sports, but he is not a bad person. Maybe someone pranked him and he is in the same situation than me? Or is he doing it because he likes it? I-I don't know, it's hard to think in this situation.
I could speak with him since we are in a similar situation, but that would be mean that he will see me naked... But if I go down this stairs, I could go through the pools and then I could enter the gym from behind... wait, the pools were closed today because they are cleaning them! It's very risky but if I'm lucky I can make it.
On the other hand I could turn back and wait for Maria to leave. I would have to pass the classrooms again and it will take more time, but at least I won't need to speak with Diego. But hte thought of being caught by Maria is really scaring...
W-What should I do?

Speak with Diego

Wait for Maria to leave

markvluna

Dec 16, 2018
Unlocked
Naked at School #6
Unlocked
Naked at School #6
"It's more risky but at least I know that I will get the money if I foloow Krystal's plan."

"Normally you don't even notice this kind of things, but this machine is really noisy!
I have the drink, now back to Krystal. Let's check the corridors to see how things look."

"That's Maria! She almost never comes to school and she had to be here today! And he is wit ha stranger... what is going on? Is she planning to do something crazy to the school again?
I can't waste time thinking about this stuff. I don't know where she is going but she is blocking the path to the gym. This is bad. And I heard noise coming from the teacher's lounge, so at least I avoided that... I have no choice, I'll try to use the emergency exit. "

"Oh god, I feel like a pervert. Crawling naked so close to the classrooms, but it's the only way left. If I get up everyone will see me. At this point there is no excuse that I can use if I get caught! I can hear the teacher and my classmates... Hurry up Grace, you don't want to be seen here naked!"

Why is Diego here!? A-And naked! And his penis is..... H-He has an erection! What is going on!? This is the worst, why are you here!? If I get caught now, I'm not only going to be seen as an exhibitionist, they will also think that I'm a voyeur! Or even worse, they will think that Diego and I were... d-doing things.
Calm down. Stop looking at his... at him. I know that Diego is not the brightest and that he knows close to nothing out of sports, but he is not a bad person. Maybe someone pranked him and he is in the same situation than me? Or is he doing it because he likes it? I-I don't know, it's hard to think in this situation.
I could speak with him since we are in a similar situation, but that would be mean that he will see me naked... But if I go down this stairs, I could go through the pools and then I could enter the gym from behind... wait, the pools were closed today because they are cleaning them! It's very risky but if I'm lucky I can make it.
On the other hand I could turn back and wait for Maria to leave. I would have to pass the classrooms again and it will take more time, but at least I won't need to speak with Diego. But hte thought of being caught by Maria is really scaring...
W-What should I do?

Speak with Diego

Wait for Maria to leave

W-What should I do?

Speak with Diego

Wait for Maria to leave

Can we all take a second and appreciate watsonholmes for responding to people and answering there prayers

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
1583979163516.png

I decided to make from now on a weekly message (plus other posts) to speak about what I've been working, to speak about he project and other misc things. I think that it will motivate me to keep working since I will be able to speak with my patrons and to be closer to the people who likes my work. I'm sure that it will be a good source of optimism.
Right now I'm working on the minigame "Fallen Paladin: The humiliation of Lady Filian". I can't wait to finish it. I remade a big part of it, I lost a big part of the dungeons because the mechanics were broken and I don't have the knowledge to fix them. At this point, I can say that the effort was not worth it. The game ended as an old Zelda game more than other thing, and I think that it become more difficult because my programing skills are not that good. It's still a playable game that I find entertaining with a slow start in the adult content but with a good progression. Maybe I'm too harsh with the game since I'm very tired of working on it... I'm starting to hate it!
The good news is that I learned a lot working on it and that I'm almost done! The game is near a 90% but I know that the testing and bug fixing is going to be a nightmare.
The game is also out of my main genre with more focus in sex scenes and humiliation and less in ENF, so I'm not really confident in how the scenes turned, but you will be the judge of that.
I also started to work again in the main game since I needed something to keep me sane. Nothing major, mostly preparation for when I finish the minigame, but it will come handly in the future to work at a faster pace.
Speaking now more about me, I can't say that I'm healthy but I'm working on it. My stomach and kidney suffered a lot because of my mistakes and it's taking some time to regain their former glory, but as long as I follow the nutritional regimen provided by the doctors everything should be fine in the long term. The worst is that I have to go every morning to the hospital because I'm in a "high risk status" thanks to the virus...
I didn't want to speak about it, but it finally reached my city and everyone lost their mind. I have to wear a mask, glasses and gloves each time that I go to the hospital, nothing weird since the hospital is a "dangerous" place. But the hospital it's out of a horror movie. Everyone in full protective gear, people afraid of each other...I feel that a xenomorph is going to pop out of somewhere and eat us alive! One kid coughed and this lady almost asked the hospital to kick him out of the waiting room. I hate seeing this kind of things, makes me really sad, but I can't blame anyone to be afraid. And let's not talk about the toilet paper... Hope that his ends soon.
And the worst thing of the week: My laptop died. I have security copies of course, but almost all the work of that day is gone. Nothing really severe, but highly frustrating... The scenes of the new Naked at school where there, ready to render, so I have to make them again and that takes a lot time so if not tomorrow, the next day the new chapter will be out. I was almost sure that everyone will vote for Maria and not for Diego since he is just a secondary character that only appeared in the christmast minigame.
I hope that it wasn't too hard to read. I just talked about recent stuff and things of interest. I'll use this posts to report about my work, but expect a lot of me talking about stupid things.
Stay safe and wash your hands!
- Serio

markvluna

Dec 16, 2018
View attachment 584036

I decided to make from now on a weekly message (plus other posts) to speak about what I've been working, to speak about he project and other misc things. I think that it will motivate me to keep working since I will be able to speak with my patrons and to be closer to the people who likes my work. I'm sure that it will be a good source of optimism.
Right now I'm working on the minigame "Fallen Paladin: The humiliation of Lady Filian". I can't wait to finish it. I remade a big part of it, I lost a big part of the dungeons because the mechanics were broken and I don't have the knowledge to fix them. At this point, I can say that the effort was not worth it. The game ended as an old Zelda game more than other thing, and I think that it become more difficult because my programing skills are not that good. It's still a playable game that I find entertaining with a slow start in the adult content but with a good progression. Maybe I'm too harsh with the game since I'm very tired of working on it... I'm starting to hate it!
The good news is that I learned a lot working on it and that I'm almost done! The game is near a 90% but I know that the testing and bug fixing is going to be a nightmare.
The game is also out of my main genre with more focus in sex scenes and humiliation and less in ENF, so I'm not really confident in how the scenes turned, but you will be the judge of that.
I also started to work again in the main game since I needed something to keep me sane. Nothing major, mostly preparation for when I finish the minigame, but it will come handly in the future to work at a faster pace.
Speaking now more about me, I can't say that I'm healthy but I'm working on it. My stomach and kidney suffered a lot because of my mistakes and it's taking some time to regain their former glory, but as long as I follow the nutritional regimen provided by the doctors everything should be fine in the long term. The worst is that I have to go every morning to the hospital because I'm in a "high risk status" thanks to the virus...
I didn't want to speak about it, but it finally reached my city and everyone lost their mind. I have to wear a mask, glasses and gloves each time that I go to the hospital, nothing weird since the hospital is a "dangerous" place. But the hospital it's out of a horror movie. Everyone in full protective gear, people afraid of each other...I feel that a xenomorph is going to pop out of somewhere and eat us alive! One kid coughed and this lady almost asked the hospital to kick him out of the waiting room. I hate seeing this kind of things, makes me really sad, but I can't blame anyone to be afraid. And let's not talk about the toilet paper... Hope that his ends soon.
And the worst thing of the week: My laptop died. I have security copies of course, but almost all the work of that day is gone. Nothing really severe, but highly frustrating... The scenes of the new Naked at school where there, ready to render, so I have to make them again and that takes a lot time so if not tomorrow, the next day the new chapter will be out. I was almost sure that everyone will vote for Maria and not for Diego since he is just a secondary character that only appeared in the christmast minigame.
I hope that it wasn't too hard to read. I just talked about recent stuff and things of interest. I'll use this posts to report about my work, but expect a lot of me talking about stupid things.
Stay safe and wash your hands!
- Serio
Is the naked at school thing the mini game? Also if you wouldnt mind could you post all of the naked at school pictures? Thx

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Is the naked at school thing the mini game? Also if you wouldnt mind could you post all of the naked at school pictures? Thx
I can't remember if he said it was a mini game or not. I think it's just for fun

"Everyone told me no to go to the first floor toilets, but I didn't have a choice, this was a true emergency! I shouldn't drink so much grape juice... I should head back, I still have the last class."

- Hey, what the hell are you doing in our private bathroom, shrimp?
- H-Hi, Ashley. I had to use toilet really quick. I'm going back to class...
- Did you heard that, Alex? She thinks that she can do whatever she wants in our toilet. Did you really thought that you can leave without paying the price?
- Ehm... S-Sorry Ashley, I don't really have anything in e right now...
- Ha ha ha ha! She thinks that we care about that, Ash. What are you going to do?
- Listen here pipsqueak, it's 20$ for using our toilet. And you are going to pay right now!
- But I really don't have anything! I promise that the next time-
-Ah, fuck it! She is making fun of us. Alex, grab her. Let's teach her a lesson.
- W-What are you going to do!?

- Nooooooo! G-Give my clothes back!
- Ha ha ha ha ha! Didn't you said that you didn't have anything on you? Well, now it's literally! Ha ha ha ha!
- P-Please Ashley! This is too much!
- Shut the fuck up! You own me 20$. Do whatever you want but pay me before the last class ends or I'm leaving with your clothes.
- But I already told you that I don't have anything! Please, Ashley! How am I going to find 20$?
- That's not my problem, go suck a dick or something. Now get out of our toilet!
- W-Wait! Please!

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I'm naked in the school corridors! If someone sees me my life is over! I can say goodbye to the elections of president of the school council... I will have to become Mizuki's personal slave!"
"Think, Grace! Right now I'm on the first floor. I have my phone in my seat at literature class. It's in the third floor but I could call for help... I can also "borrow" some money from the cafeteria or find some clothes at the gym, there should be something in the lockers, but that means getting out of the building... W-What should I do?"

Get your phone
8%

Go to the Cafeteria
9%

Go to the gym
66%

Beg Ashley
18%
Poll ended Aug 18, 2019
·
93 votes total

"They gym... I'm sure that someone left a spare uniform or some gym clothes there.
I can't use the front door or all the school will see me, I hope that the back door is open..."

"Yes! It's open! Still... I can't belive that I'm going to be out in the open totally naked! If someone sees me I'm going to die of shame!"

"Oh my god... I-I can feel the breeze... It isn't very cold, but without clothes it's completely different.
Ok, the good news are that since it's the last class almost everyone should be on the east side of the building and the gym is free right now. It's only a small sprint to reach the back of the gym. And I know that it's open since Ashley and her friends always uses it to enter the gym and skip classes.
What if someone is looking from one of the empty classrooms? I think that they won't be able to know it's me, but maybe someone will come to check what's going on... But it's not like I have an option now that I've come this far. I have to run!"

" I can't shake the feeling that someone is looking at me right now! This is so embarrassing, my legs are shaking with every step. Thanks god I'm a good runner like sis."

"O-Ok, I made it... The gym is definitely empty and as I thought, this door is open. I can't waste any second, I ran without looking back, I don't know if someone saw me. If that's the case, I better find some clothes before someone sees me..."

" Being naked here, where all the public events of the school are celebrated, somehow feels even worse than being outside... It's like if all the school was looking at me, I can even hear their laught in my head..."
"W-Wait a second, I can hear voices inside... But, no one should be here at this hour! This changes everything! I can't be seen like this! Who could be here at this hour!?"
"I could hide somewhere and wait until the people inside leaves... The other option is to try to get inside without being seen, but it's very risky. Maybe I should go back and try another option, but that will cost me a lot of time..."

Go inside
80%

Hide
17%

Go back
3%
Poll ended Aug 28, 2019
·
94 votes total

Last edited:

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017

"There is no going back. Now that I'm here I have to take a look at the lockers to see if I can find anything. I just need to be very quiet..."

"W-Wait is that...
- Aaah! Deeper, Seibel! Don't have mercy!
- Y-Yes, miss Laura!
"That's Justin Seibel from my class! And he is having relations with our teacher! I-I can't belive it! The school rules say that the teachers can't do it with a student!
- Aaaaaah! Y-Yes! Yes! Like this! Fuck me like a cheap whore!
"Oh my god! I have to get out of here! I can't watch this any longer!

- Yes! Against the lockers! Make me yours!
"Ah! They are closer! They will see me if I try to run now! This was a mistake, what should I do now?"
- Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm close!
- I can't hold it any longer! I'm cumming!
- Give it to me, boy! Fill me!
"T-This is so intense... This is making me feel weird. They are going at it so hard, the lockers are shaking. And I'm completely right next to them! I wonder who is the real pervert here..."
*clanck*
"Oh, no! I hit the lockers with my knee! They heard me! I'm done!
- Who's there!?

- It's just me, Laura.
- What the hell are you doing, Krystal!? The deal was that you watch the doors, not to come inside!
"No,no,no! S-She saw me! This time I'm sure of it! My life is over..."
- I know, but Mr. Rome is coming, I stopped him before he entered with some excuses, but he will be here in a few minutes.
- Damn it...
- I'm leaving miss Laura, I don't want any troubles. I think that we should do this outside school.
- And what's the point then? Don't worry, I'll find a solution.

"What is going on? Why didn't she told her that I'm here? Wait, she was watching over the gym? Doesn't that mean that she saw me coming here!? This is a critical situation, I can't even say something like I was showering, she knows that I was naked! Why did she let me in?
There is no turning back, she knows... But she doesn't have any evidence! It's her word against mine! Maybe it will create some rumors, but that's it...
Should I flee before she says something? But just running like crazy may cause me even more troubles... Or maybe I can negotiate with her, but I don't know if I have the strenght t do it...

Run!

Speak with Krystal
Poll ended Sep 20, 2019
·
89 votes total

- What do we have here...
- I-I can explain! It's not what it seems!
- And what explanation do you have? You are running for president of the student council and at the same time running naked everywhere. Mitsuke surely will love hearing this.
- No please! It's not because I want! It was Ashley!
- Uhm... I don't really like her. Fine, I'll hear you for know.

- So she tried to charge you 20$ bucks for using the toilet and since you couldn't pay, she took your clothes until you pay her...
- I don't know what to do. I don't have that kind of money on me...
- Well, you don't have anything on you.
- D-Don't remind me... This is so embarrassing that I can't even think straight. And all the lockers are closed, I can't find anything!
" Wait a second... There is the rumor that Krystal loves gambling, maybe she has the money..."
- I know that we aren't that close but, could you lend me the money, please? I promise that tomorrow you will have it back!
- Sorry but that's against my rules: Never lend or give money. And right now I don't have 20$ bucks on me.
- And how about a bet? I know how to play poker and other games. My dad said that I'm very good at them, not even my sister could win against me once!
- Ha ha ha! Sorry but I'm a professional player, you don't have a chance, but...
- W-Why are you looking so much at me? It's embarrassing...
- I have an idea, come with me.

- Why are we here again?
- Mr Roma is going to come in a few minutes to close the gym, so we better leave. And since you spoke about bets I want to know something. Be honest, are you an exhibitionist?
- What? No! I'm not! It told you that I'm here because of Ashley!
- I know but, isn't it exciting? If you get expoted your social life will be over in a second! Or even worse things could happen if a pervert gets you!
- I know that! You don't have to remind me!
- It's like betting your own life! That has to be very exciting! Only thinking about it makes my heart beat like crazy! It has to be pure adrenalin!
- I don't know what you are trying to say, I just feel very embarrassed. A-Are you a...?
- No. Maybe... I don't know, never think about it until now. And that's when you enter the stage. First of all, I'm not going to tell this to anyone since it's not really your fault. Let's make a bet...
- I'm ready.
- I'll lend you 3$. Use them to get me something from the cafeteria. You have 10 minutes until Mr Roma comes back. If you are here before him, I'll give 10$, all that I have on me right now.
- And if I refuse or I'm not back on time?
- You can keep the 3 bucks since this is also a gamble for me.
- What do you mean?
- You will know if you are back. So, what are you going to do?

" What should I do!?"
" I know that Krystal will keep her word, and going to the cafeteria isn't a bad idea, I can "borrow" some money from the safe since I know the combination. But at this hour is going to be probably empty."
" The problem is coming back here in less than 10 minutes. I would have to be fast and I'll become more easy to spot. But the real problem is the change of classes. I won't be able to get my phone since the class F is going to have literature now. And of course, since the students are going to another class, I could meet someone on my way back to the gym..."
"I don't know if I have time to get the phone and doing what Krystal said."
" I never thought about it, but since I'm in the gym I could get a ladder and climb the wall to go outside the school. At the other side of the wall there is a clothes store where I could get something very fast. The clerk is a very friendly woman, it should be ok..."
Grace has 3$. She still needs 17$

Go get the phone

Go to the cafeteria

Go to the clothes store
Poll ended Nov 9, 2019
·
80 votes total

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017

"I only told her that I will think about it and left, it was very awkward to talk with her while being naked..."

"As I thought, the path to the cafeteria is clear, but in a few minutes it's going to be full of students, I can't waste any second. But I still should be careful with my movements, I don't know when someone can pop out from somewhere."

"Woah... This must be the first time that I saw the cafeteria completly empty. Being naked in this kind of places that are usually full of people send me shivers...
At least I know that no one is coming here, being able to relax for a second feels so good... And what is Krystal thinking? I can't belive such a smart girl thinks that she could be an exhibitionist. It's impossible to enjoy this! It's so nerve wrackling..."

"Let's see... 12.87 dollars. 15.87 with Krystal's money... I'm sorry but I'm not going to play your game, I'm betting my life here!"
"I-It doesn't work! I know that this is the combination why isn't it opening!
Wait there is something written on this sticky note: "It's been already three months since we changed the combination so the principal asked me to change it again. I left the new one in the teacher's lounge, on the blackboard."
"Damn it! This couldn't be more inopportune! That lazy janitor never moves a finger and he chosed to do his job today!"

"W-What should I do? I could get a Peski for a dolar and go back to Krystal. The change of class is going to happen soon, so it's very risky, but I would end with 12$. The other option is to go to the teacher's lounge and get the new combination. It's very close to the cafeteria but I don't know the all teacher's schedule, maybe there is someone there. I would end with almost 16$ and I won't have to cross all the school to reach the gym again. I'm out of time to get my phone back, so right now those two are my only clear options, what should I do?"

Follow Krystal's plan

Go to the teacher's lounge
Poll ended Nov 21, 2019
·
111 votes total

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Naked at School #7
"Ok, I can't waste more time. I hope that Diego doesn't make a scene..."

- Diego. I-It's me, Grace.
- Ah! Grace I'm not.... Woah! Why are you naked?! Are you ok?
- It's a long story, but please, don't look at me! Turn around!
- Oh, yest sorry... Wait a second I'm also naked! That means that I can look... or that you shouldn't look at me? Uhm... what do you think?
- No one is looking at nobody!
" Oh my god... my face is burning... He already saw me naked once in the cosplay club, but that doesn't make it any easier. Especially in this situation... At least it's easy to deal with him."
- Are you a pervert, Grace?
- O-Of course not! Ashley stole my clothes and if I don't give her money she will go home and I'll have to go back naked to home! And why are you naked?
- I was with Annie in the pool when the goldfish appeared and we had to run.
- The goldfish?
- What was her name... the small teacher...
- You mean Sarah?
- Yes! She is small, blonde and is always swimming! Like a goldfish! She was with two men wearing weird suits, they were not from school.
- I guess they were the cleaners. I think that I know what you and Annie were doing there. And where is her and your clothes?
- Take a look.

- I used that door to get here. It was very hard to open.
- That's because it was closed, Diego! A-And don't get too close... And don't look at me!
- I'm not looking! Annie run to the showers after hidding under a bench. I'm too big for that, that's why I run here. Annie and me had a lot of fun ni this staircase because nobody comes here. I thought that Annie knew that I will be here, but she is taking so long.
- I wanted to go to the gym crossing the swimming pools, but if Sarah and the cleaners are there it may be too dangerous...
- I wanted to go back, but it's too dangerous since I can't hide very well... My keys and phone are in my clothes. I left them under the bench were Annie hide, so I'm sure that she has them. What should I do, Grace? I need Annie!
- Calm down and don't raise your voice! Or someone will hear- Ah! Someone is coming! Hide Diego! Go back, go back!

- Aaah! D-Diego!
- Uff! Grace! You shouldn't do that or Annier will get angry with me!
- Y-You pervert! What are you doing!!??
- You told me not to look! I'm falling! Oh no, this is too much!

- Uggh!
-Diego!!!
- Uff... Sorry Grace... I was about to cum when the goldfish interrupted us...
- Ew, ew, ew ,ew! You... you... You idiot! You let it out on me! Ewww! Hoy could you!?
- You were the one who jumped into my dick after telling me not to look.
- D-Don't say it like that! It... it was your fault! Ugh... it stinks!
- Can you get up now? You are not very heavy but your are crushing my dick.
- Just... just shut up!

- Uuuhhh... it's even in my back.
- Sorry...
- I told you not to look!
- Yes!
"Ugh... I was about to lose my virginity to Diego! I was really lucky this time... Since Diego is a decent boy I let my guard down and this is the result.
But the fact that I had her penis between my legs doesn't change... I can still feel it... This is so wrong, my whole body is burning, I need to get some clothes soon!"
- Oh I have an idea! You said that you need money, right? I still have some money in pants. If you tell Annie where I am you can have it!
- No Diego, it's too dangerous to go to the pools. I'll take a small detour to avoid the building.
- But you are very small! Even more small than the goldfish! She won't see you! You only have to go to the showers and tell Annie were to find me! Maybe she could even give you some of her clothes. Oh, and you can also wash my cum .
- D-Don't remind me that...
"I could go to the swimming pools and find Annie, that will give me some time to reach Krystal and maybe even getting some clothes. But I will have to deal with Sarah and the cleaners... and the worst part, I will have to speak with Annie, and that's never good...
I could also go behind the building and pass under the broken fence to go outside of school. There is no one at this time of the day and I can hide in the bushes and behind the trees until I'm close to the gym, and then I only have to climb back using the old tree. It's more safe, but that would let me almost out of time to find the rest of the money. It's more secure but..."
"What should I do?"

Go to the swimming pools

Go to the gym

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017

Hi!
I've been working as much as I could and the mini game is almost done. I only have to make some small scenes with secondary NPC similar to the perverts you can find in Selena's game. As I already said, I bit more than i could chew with this game, but soon it will be finished. I already tested the first 2 dungeons and even if it's a bit hard, I finished it in my second attempt and I'm not really good at games so there should be no problems.
The last time that I said the release day a pandemic arised so let me just say that it will be done this month.
And speaking of that, we are in quarantine here. Things are very messed up and it's hard to stay positive. In the end I told my sister about my situation and after punishing my ear for half an hour she decided to come here since she was very afraid of what could happen to me. The good part is that I spent a lot of time wit her. The bad part is that they announced the quarantine when she was here and the day before she made me come with her to her home...
I can't spend as many time as I want working in the game living with my sister and her husband but I will manage. I only hope that this nightmare ends soon and I can go back to my home since I can only make renders there. Not a problem for the minigame but I already started to work in Selena's game and this puts a stop to it. Luckily it was pretty clear that the swimming pools were goin to win in "Naked at school" and I was able to prepare the renders.
I hope that things are going better for you than for me. I wanted to make a more cheerful post but the situation is not very festive right now.
I can't wait for the moral boost of completing the minigame, I really need that right now. And I hope that it will be enough to make you forget about all this even if it's for a day or two.
Have a nice day.
- Serio

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes