markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Thats what happens when you post the dev links...they get insta deleted from his end. If you can't provide a link of your own....you can always send it to a mod and they will create new links that the dev has no control over and your name will remain anonymous if you choose.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016

He just updated it

Unlocked

IMPORTANT! This is a temporal build, so expect a few bugs. The game can be played from start to finish but it needs some testing and a few features are not yet included. I recommend to wait a couple of days until the v 1.0. Thank you.
You can download the game here:
A few tips: The game starts very slowly and the dungeons are HARD. Try to focus in obtaining materials and leveling up with Dharn. Each ritual with Dharn unlocks more scenes in the village. The Recollection room is in the Inn, check the crystal ball. Don't try to spam attacks in a fallen enemy, you will end missing an most sure, dying. If I see that people can't complete the game I'll post a walkthrough.
This is a temporal version. I want to know what you of the game before I make the definitive version to see if you get stuck somewhere or if you find a critical bug that I missed. In the definitive version I'll add some more dialogues and I'll spend a lot of time trying to fix the grammar mistakes since I'm sure that there is a lot.
EDIT: v0.93
1- Now you only need 5 Slime fragments to create a Slime Core.
2- Now you can obtain the Mythril to create the Mythril Sword.
3- Increased the time to solve the puzzle to obtain the Bow
4- Once you craft the final sword, the NPC in the tavern will give you 99 slime cores of each color.
5- Increased the number of "Dancing Skeletons" inside the dungeon to increase your level.
6- Minor bugs fixed

Please report me any bug that you consider important and if you want, send me a PM with your feedback to see if I need to make more changes to the game.
There is no "high morality" route in this game, so play it as you want and there are only two endings.
I'll be here for the next hours to see if you can't play the game.

Thanks for your support and in a few days the v 1.0 will be out.
- Serio
ahh shit ... its already taken down

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Thats what happens when you post the dev links...they get insta deleted from his end. If you can't provide a link of your own....you can always send it to a mod and they will create new links that the dev has no control over and your name will remain anonymous if you choose.
Since it is not an update of Selena. One Hour Agent, I wasn't exactly sure which way to contact Mods. I reported the post. That's about it. And he has been updating with bug fixes so the link changes

Reactions: markvluna

deaddog

May 16, 2017
Update for the awesome walkthrough!!

In the spa mission, this line:

Talk to Reidria, especially about the Wet Brigade, Candance, Ogre City, and the Contract.

Should add Leticia as well!! If you don't ask her, you won't have enough pieces of important information and can't start the trial

Reactions: Desan3 and ltpika
D

Deleted member 1468298

Hi guys, im looking for CG of this game, the old one got deleted says file doesn't exist. Can someone please link the cg?

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017

Hey!
I skipped some "week talks" but since I was constantly updating the game and speaking with you my presence was very clear, so I didn't wrote anything.
Now that Fallen Paladin is over, I can finally work on Selena's game. I've been working on it for a while since the realease of Filian's game and the experience is so much different. I still a lot of work ahead so I'm not that insensate to give you a release date because you all know how that ends.
I was also experimenting with Ren'Py for a bit for a reason. When I make a minigame in RPG Maker, it always starts as a test to introduce new mechanics in the main game or in the Fallen Paladin's case, in Astra's game. And even if they end being very helpful and at the same time providing with a new game, they take a lot of workand time. So I think that maybe the next mini game (far in the future) will be made in Renpy to make the process faster and without distractions.
But that's what I think now, we will see what happens in the future.
And speaking of a waste of time, you made clear that the fighting mechanics from Fallen Paladin can't be used in a bigger game, so I''l discard it and think of another way to work in Astra's game. It was a waste of time because I tried to do something that the engine wasn't prepared to do and my knowledge isn't good enough to make it perfect.
Before my health deteriorated I was making an online course of unity and how to use my models on it. It was very complicated, I didn't understand half of it and the learning process was very slow, but somehow I still liked it. And the most important thing is that I could practice and learn it in public so I could do it anywhere and even brag about it :) Controlling Selena's model in a 3D environment is one my bigger dreams! Maybe someday...
I think that I'll resume the course once Selena's game is more advanced, but I'm not going to switch my focus on the game until I publish at least 2 updates.
This week I'll post another Naked at School chapter and I'll tell you about another game that I abandoned.
Take care and have a nice day!
- Serio

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes