Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
No, the bridges in that room. It's either 132 or 232.
Why does password has to be random! Do this game has glitches or something? cause i could through wall! And what up in underground parking lot at ito mall I already completel that mission and when I go down there mission still there! Shouldn’t that part change?

Reactions: ubermak

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Weekly talk: May 02
Hey!
I've working the whole week on the new update. I can say that it will be published this month, but I can't say the day.
Tomorrow another chapter of Naked at School and one of the final chapters, since there's only going to be 12.
Something very weird happened yesterday. Another creator reached to me, giving me advise about how to make more money, he was using a secondary account so I was with my guard up.
He said a lot of interesting things and some good advices in fact. But I couldn't agree with him. For a long time, Mega, where I upload my games, keeps asking me to add spam to my links and those kind of things. This creator told me to do it and to put another "safelink" page to protect and win even more money with them. I'm not going to do something like that. I mean, all my content is already under a paywall, at least I'm not going to fill my content with spam, you have to be an asshole to do something like that. I only choose MEGA because it's very fast and safe (at least for now).
I told him that (minding my words, of course) and he didn't take it well to be honest. After talking for a while I told him that my total downloads in MEGA surpased 1 million even if I only have 150 patrons because it seems that people keep using my links, and then he flipped. He literally told me that I was stupid for not taking some measures, and that I could duplicate what I win with his advice. I mean... I dont care if my links are reposted in another place, I know how this works, I'm not that stupid. And if people are going to do it anyway, at least if they use my links, that should be safe, no one is going to end with a screen full of spam or worse, some kind of virus because someone is using questionable pages to reupload my work. Then he told me to use a main link for patrons, and a secondary link full with spam and ask people to share it instead the main link... No one is going to do that, and it's the same issue, I don't think it's wise to use that method to win money.
In the end, my work is not that popular to take any kind of measure, I'm not going to "lose" that much money because people share my links. I'm still not that confident in my work, it lacks a lot. The most clear example, is my english. If I wanted to turn Selena into a goose that lays golden eggs, I would be promoting it everywhere and making another kind of content, following the most profitable tendencies. I never advertised my game anywhere, I only spoke with people interested in ENF content about my idea long time ago, and this is the result. And for now, I'm very happy with it.
Well, the thing is that after refusing his ideas, he still offered me to make a joint account to share profits from spam webs. At that point it was clear that he was only after money. So I just refused and finished the conversation, but he insulted me and said that he was going to steal my links anyway and post about how shitty my work is.
I know that these kind of people exist in patreon since the beginning, I read about another creator telling a very similar story. This kind of "predators" are very frequent and attack creators that are not winning a lot of money but are somehow popular. So at least I'm popular!
I just reported him to Patreon and I'll forget about him, I've been here for years now, so people already now what kind of creator I am and what my content is, so I don't think any kind of advertisement (positive or negative) is going to have any effect in my work.
And just to clarify, I don't condemn this kind of measures or money making techniques, anyone is free to do what they want with their own work and all the circumstances are different for each creator. I'm just saying that in my case are not worth it.
So if any new creator is reading this, watch out for sharks! (And if you are making ENF content, let me know so I can take a look! )
Sorry for the wall of text, and stay safe!
- Serio

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Why does password has to be random! Do this game has glitches or something? cause i could through wall! And what up in underground parking lot at ito mall I already completel that mission and when I go down there mission still there! Shouldn’t that part change?
It's not random, the bridges give the right answer. Serio's games have lots of hints and puzzles like this.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
It's not random, the bridges give the right answer. Serio's games have lots of hints and puzzles like this.
I tried both of those passwords on both area it’s not activating it any sound like it’s supposed too! And how does the bridge give answer! how does it work?

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I tried both of those passwords on both area it’s not activating it any sound like it’s supposed too! And how does the bridge give answer! how does it work?
As I said I played it long time ago. Maybe you should try another game...

Well I try to explain it for the last time: on the right there are two bridges, which means that last number of password is 2. In the middle there is three bridges which means that second number is 3. It was like this in one of the rooms in the sewer but I don't remember which one.

And of course nobody here knows what you have tried unless you tell us.

Last edited:

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
As I said I played it long time ago. Maybe you should try another game...

Well I try to explain it for the last time: on the right there are two bridges, which means that last number of password is 2. In the middle there is three bridges which means that second number is 3. It was like this in one of the rooms in the sewer but I don't remember which one.

And of course nobody here knows what you have tried unless you tell us.
Wait are those bridge are the green one? So if it is you know there lots in that area so I don’t know which sewer you referring too cause there are 7 or 6 sewer plus one extra sewer doesn’t let me in!

Last edited:
May 17, 2019
Weekly talk: May 02
Hey!
I've working the whole week on the new update. I can say that it will be published this month, but I can't say the day.
Tomorrow another chapter of Naked at School and one of the final chapters, since there's only going to be 12.
Something very weird happened yesterday. Another creator reached to me, giving me advise about how to make more money, he was using a secondary account so I was with my guard up.
He said a lot of interesting things and some good advices in fact. But I couldn't agree with him. For a long time, Mega, where I upload my games, keeps asking me to add spam to my links and those kind of things. This creator told me to do it and to put another "safelink" page to protect and win even more money with them. I'm not going to do something like that. I mean, all my content is already under a paywall, at least I'm not going to fill my content with spam, you have to be an asshole to do something like that. I only choose MEGA because it's very fast and safe (at least for now).
I told him that (minding my words, of course) and he didn't take it well to be honest. After talking for a while I told him that my total downloads in MEGA surpased 1 million even if I only have 150 patrons because it seems that people keep using my links, and then he flipped. He literally told me that I was stupid for not taking some measures, and that I could duplicate what I win with his advice. I mean... I dont care if my links are reposted in another place, I know how this works, I'm not that stupid. And if people are going to do it anyway, at least if they use my links, that should be safe, no one is going to end with a screen full of spam or worse, some kind of virus because someone is using questionable pages to reupload my work. Then he told me to use a main link for patrons, and a secondary link full with spam and ask people to share it instead the main link... No one is going to do that, and it's the same issue, I don't think it's wise to use that method to win money.
In the end, my work is not that popular to take any kind of measure, I'm not going to "lose" that much money because people share my links. I'm still not that confident in my work, it lacks a lot. The most clear example, is my english. If I wanted to turn Selena into a goose that lays golden eggs, I would be promoting it everywhere and making another kind of content, following the most profitable tendencies. I never advertised my game anywhere, I only spoke with people interested in ENF content about my idea long time ago, and this is the result. And for now, I'm very happy with it.
Well, the thing is that after refusing his ideas, he still offered me to make a joint account to share profits from spam webs. At that point it was clear that he was only after money. So I just refused and finished the conversation, but he insulted me and said that he was going to steal my links anyway and post about how shitty my work is.
I know that these kind of people exist in patreon since the beginning, I read about another creator telling a very similar story. This kind of "predators" are very frequent and attack creators that are not winning a lot of money but are somehow popular. So at least I'm popular!
I just reported him to Patreon and I'll forget about him, I've been here for years now, so people already now what kind of creator I am and what my content is, so I don't think any kind of advertisement (positive or negative) is going to have any effect in my work.
And just to clarify, I don't condemn this kind of measures or money making techniques, anyone is free to do what they want with their own work and all the circumstances are different for each creator. I'm just saying that in my case are not worth it.
So if any new creator is reading this, watch out for sharks! (And if you are making ENF content, let me know so I can take a look! )
Sorry for the wall of text, and stay safe!
- Serio
Such a great guy

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Naked at school #10
"No... It's too risky to leave now, I only have to watch his moves until he leaves."

- Ok little Grace, I'm tired of waiting! I had my eyes on you since the first day!
- A-Annie! This is not the time to your stupid ideas!
- You won't visit the Cosplay Club, you won't give me your number... And now you run into me completely naked while I'm this horny! I won't let you escape now!
- Annie!

- I knew that there was someone here! That cute scream finally revealed you, little perverts!
- Ah!! D-Don't look! Annie! Stop!
- Hello, big boy! My friend and me were having some fun while hidding from that blonde bore. I finally have my hands on my trophy, but you can watch if yout want!
- No! Help me! I don't want anything with her!

- Are you sure you don't want something of this?
- Aaah! W-What are you doing!? You are both crazy! Let me go!
- Oh my. Shut up for a second, Gracie. Look at the size of his dick, hes almost as big as Diego! Maybe the three of us can have some fun after all.
- What are you waiting for, sluts. We have hurry before your teacher find us!
- Let me go! I don't want to do anything perverted! And I'm running out of time!

-Yees! Go as deep as you can! I'm used to big boys like you!
- A-Annie! What the hell is wrong with you!? Get your butt out of my faceeee!
- Ha ha ha ha! Don't say that, I'm sure that you will like it if you give a try. For now, why don't you try to put your tongue inside my asshole? It's feeling a bit jealous of my pussy with nothing inside!
- Eeeww! Annie you are so disgusting! Let me go already!
- Your friends is such a whinning bitch. Once I cum inside you I'll make her suck my dick clean so she shut ups for a while. I'm sure that she is going to love the flavor of your pussy and my cum!
- No! E-Enough! Annie, please!

- Oh, shit. You really have a nice pussy for being such a whore!
- Oh, thank you! Tell me Gracie, do you like the view? Try to stay still so my juices land on your cute face.
- Annie! D-Don't think I will forgive you for this! The teachers are going-
- Are you going to tell the teacher that you ran around school naked to end like this? I don't think so. Besides, I can see that your little pussy is a bit wet. Maybe you are not so pure as you try to look like. This is what you get for being a pervert, Gracie. Don't blame me!
- S-Stop! Please! I will scream!
- Yes, from pleasure when I bury my face in that tempting pussy!
[- What is going on!? Where did you all go and what's all that noise!?]
- Oh, fuck! The goldfish is coming this way!
- N-No! She can't see me like this! It will be over for me!
- Fine! For fucks sake... I will distract her, use that time to go to the boys lockers, there is a bag in the benches with Diego's things on it.
- What? Are you going to let me go?
- The fun is over, that bitch is going to catch us anyway. But remember... You owe me one.

- W-What is the meaning of this!? Annie!? What the hell is going on?
- Oh, shut up. I was just trying to have some fun with this good man.
- And you! A grow up adult trying to have his way with a student? I'm going to report this to the police!
- Hey, hey ,hey. Wait a second now, she is old enough to suck a dick if she wants.
- What!? You can't be serious. A-And cover yourselves! You have no shame! I'll make sure that your company fires you! And you Annie, I'll make sure that you are expelled this time!
- Whatever, just try, you know it's not going to happen.
- Running around naked just to... to be with a man! Do you think that I didn't saw you hide in the pool!? I'm so tired of you!
- What? I didn't... Oh, I see. yes, that was totally me! Ha ha ha ha ha!

" I don't feel any guilt for this! That pervert almost... almost rape me! And that man is no better than her! Not only he saw me naked, he also say that he were going to force me! If I wasn't in this situation I would tell the police.
In the end Annie is getting all the blame, but I don't care. She doesn't deserve any better! I hope that Sarah punish her a lot!
I can't waste more time here, I'll get the money from Diego while I can."

"Here is the bag with Diego's stuff... Oh, there is more money than I expected! But... I'm just with almost 19$, so close to the 20$ I need! If I didn't expend that 1$ in the cafeteria... But this is not the time to think about that stuff, I have to get out of here!
If it was another student maybe I could borrow some clothes, but Diego is a giant, the clothes will be falling all the time only to slow me... And I just can't leave diego naked!"

"Uff, I swear that this window got smaller since the last time I had to use it! Or maybe it's smaller in the boys locker room? No, maybe I am the one how got bigger! a bit late for growing uo, but I'll take it! Specially my chest... sometimes I wonder how sis ended like that!
Damn... It's taking some time, I have to be careful not to get stuck here! Thank god Annie is buying me time..."

"Ok, here we go... It's getting dark, the classes will be over any moment now. I have the time to get my money from Krystal and go back as fast as I can to Ashley.
Now I can really feel the cold! As i thought being outside naked is for crazy people! Annie said that I was wet, but it must have been sweat fro running around all the time!
Uhm? the gym's door is open... Is this Krystal's doing?"

"Oh my god! Krystal is touching herself! And she is naked! In the end she tried to do it... Everyone is losing their mind at this school!
It's going to be so awkward to speak with her now... wait, someone is here! Oh no! It's Mr Roma! He is closing the doors! Krystal is in trouble!
If I warn her, Mr Roma will see both of us, but she will have time to run away with me and I'll get my money.
If I don't say anything, Krystal will get caught, but I'll stay out of trouble... and I won't get the money to pay Ashley. I have 19$ but knowing Ashley it won't be enough.
What should I do?

Last edited:

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Naked at school #10
"No... It's too risky to leave now, I only have to watch his moves until he leaves."

- Ok little Grace, I'm tired of waiting! I had my eyes on you since the first day!
- A-Annie! This is not the time to your stupid ideas!
- You won't visit the Cosplay Club, you won't give me your number... And now you run into me completely naked while I'm this horny! I won't let you escape now!
- Annie!

- I knew that there was someone here! That cute scream finally revealed you, little perverts!
- Ah!! D-Don't look! Annie! Stop!
- Hello, big boy! My friend and me were having some fun while hidding from that blonde bore. I finally have my hands on my trophy, but you can watch if yout want!
- No! Help me! I don't want anything with her!

- Are you sure you don't want something of this?
- Aaah! W-What are you doing!? You are both crazy! Let me go!
- Oh my. Shut up for a second, Gracie. Look at the size of his dick, hes almost as big as Diego! Maybe the three of us can have some fun after all.
- What are you waiting for, sluts. We have hurry before your teacher find us!
- Let me go! I don't want to do anything perverted! And I'm running out of time!

-Yees! Go as deep as you can! I'm used to big boys like you!
- A-Annie! What the hell is wrong with you!? Get your butt out of my faceeee!
- Ha ha ha ha! Don't say that, I'm sure that you will like it if you give a try. For now, why don't you try to put your tongue inside my asshole? It's feeling a bit jealous of my pussy with nothing inside!
- Eeeww! Annie you are so disgusting! Let me go already!
- Your friends is such a whinning bitch. Once I cum inside you I'll make her suck my dick clean so she shut ups for a while. I'm sure that she is going to love the flavor of your pussy and my cum!
- No! E-Enough! Annie, please!

- Oh, shit. You really have a nice pussy for being such a whore!
- Oh, thank you! Tell me Gracie, do you like the view? Try to stay still so my juices land on your cute face.
- Annie! D-Don't think I will forgive you for this! The teachers are going-
- Are you going to tell the teacher that you ran around school naked to end like this? I don't think so. Besides, I can see that your little pussy is a bit wet. Maybe you are not so pure as you try to look like. This is what you get for being a pervert, Gracie. Don't blame me!
- S-Stop! Please! I will scream!
- Yes, from pleasure when I bury my face in that tempting pussy!
[- What is going on!? Where did you all go and what's all that noise!?]
- Oh, fuck! The goldfish is coming this way!
- N-No! She can't see me like this! It will be over for me!
- Fine! For fucks sake... I will distract her, use that time to go to the boys lockers, there is a bag in the benches with Diego's things on it.
- What? Are you going to let me go?
- The fun is over, that bitch is going to catch us anyway. But remember... You owe me one.

- W-What is the meaning of this!? Annie!? What the hell is going on?
- Oh, shut up. I was just trying to have some fun with this good man.
- And you! A grow up adult trying to have his way with a student? I'm going to report this to the police!
- Hey, hey ,hey. Wait a second now, she is old enough to suck a dick if she wants.
- What!? You can't be serious. A-And cover yourselves! You have no shame! I'll make sure that your company fires you! And you Annie, I'll make sure that you are expelled this time!
- Whatever, just try, you know it's not going to happen.
- Running around naked just to... to be with a man! Do you think that I didn't saw you hide in the pool!? I'm so tired of you!
- What? I didn't... Oh, I see. yes, that was totally me! Ha ha ha ha ha!

" I don't feel any guilt for this! That pervert almost... almost rape me! And that man is no better than her! Not only he saw me naked, he also say that he were going to force me! If I wasn't in this situation I would tell the police.
In the end Annie is getting all the blame, but I don't care. She doesn't deserve any better! I hope that Sarah punish her a lot!
I can't waste more time here, I'll get the money from Diego while I can."

"Here is the bag with Diego's stuff... Oh, there is more money than I expected! But... I'm just with almost 19$, so close to the 20$ I need! If I didn't expend that 1$ in the cafeteria... But this is not the time to think about that stuff, I have to get out of here!
If it was another student maybe I could borrow some clothes, but Diego is a giant, the clothes will be falling all the time only to slow me... And I just can't leave diego naked!"

"Uff, I swear that this window got smaller since the last time I had to use it! Or maybe it's smaller in the boys locker room? No, maybe I am the one how got bigger! a bit late for growing uo, but I'll take it! Specially my chest... sometimes I wonder how sis ended like that!
Damn... It's taking some time, I have to be careful not to get stuck here! Thank god Annie is buying me time..."

"Ok, here we go... It's getting dark, the classes will be over any moment now. I have the time to get my money from Krystal and go back as fast as I can to Ashley.
Now I can really feel the cold! As i thought being outside naked is for crazy people! Annie said that I was wet, but it must have been sweat fro running around all the time!
Uhm? the gym's door is open... Is this Krystal's doing?"

"Oh my god! Krystal is touching herself! And she is naked! In the end she tried to do it... Everyone is losing their mind at this school!
It's going to be so awkward to speak with her now... wait, someone is here! Oh no! It's Mr Roma! He is closing the doors! Krystal is in trouble!
If I warn her, Mr Roma will see both of us, but she will have time to run away with me and I'll get my money.
If I don't say anything, Krystal will get caught, but I'll stay out of trouble... and I won't get the money to pay Ashley. I have 19$ but knowing Ashley it won't be enough.
What should I do?
Where can you play this game this time?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes