who are you 2

Jul 1, 2019
I have installed the game (v0.7) now on two computers with both of them having a windows 10 operating system, in both cases the game gets stuck in dialogues about every two minutes. Unplayable in its current stage, I probably restarted the game around 30 times by now. It gets stuck in several different conversations, I still hear the music and I can choose the between the options but than it does nothing or it just shows someone's name and no text shows up.

It looks promising though! Hopefully someone knows how to fix it.
Try pressing Shift when that happens, the text sould appere, it turned out that was what was happening to me

Zanthrophene

Apr 7, 2019
The android version of 0.7 has a bug with the cleaning ad, I kept getting 1 mistake while every choice it said that I did it well. Also I did exactly the walkthrough steps, so I on purpose answered all questions wrong and it said "11 mistakes". There are only 5 steps and 5 lines so.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
The android version of 0.7 has a bug with the cleaning ad, I kept getting 1 mistake while every choice it said that I did it well. Also I did exactly the walkthrough steps, so I on purpose answered all questions wrong and it said "11 mistakes". There are only 5 steps and 5 lines so.
What cleaning ad you talking about! Is not about some clean car commercial is it?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Finally I got on those sewer problems but now is school sewer problems and the last statue that I need to complete! Oh plus those 10 prism thing I need 5 more to go. Does anyone know anything about those thing?

Jun 2, 2017
Finally I got on those sewer problems but now is school sewer problems and the last statue that I need to complete! Oh plus those 10 prism thing I need 5 more to go. Does anyone know anything about those thing?
I think you are caught up to this point. Don't think the 5th statue is available and you can't complete the 10 gems yet

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I think it is the Zaressa club mission if you took the pictures of the red chick on the first mission for her colleague
I thought so too but none of the 3 choices I can’t get to this part of Selena fully nude lying on the ground while the guy finger her! The first choice only show Selena breast after that he harassed her and get beat up by her and the guard kick him out while 2 and 3 choices only doesn’t do anything!

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes