Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Damn I really looked every day and hoped there would be an update in may... Hope he is doing fine and working on a really nice update...
Everybody seem to be dying here! Why did he make another game back when he never finished this one yet? not unless this game was never meant to have an ending!

CrazyElf

Feb 26, 2018
Everybody seem to be dying here! Why did he make another game back when he never finished this one yet? not unless this game was never meant to have an ending!
He had creativity issues so he started/continued the other project to get a bit of time-off to have a recollected thought on how to continue Selena. He also had many, many life problems such as being robbed, his sister miscarriage, she and then him got depressed etc. This might turn out to be a dead project soon by the looks of it.

Haraharajrm

Mar 10, 2020
He had creativity issues so he started/continued the other project to get a bit of time-off to have a recollected thought on how to continue Selena. He also had many, many life problems such as being robbed, his sister miscarriage, she and then him got depressed etc. This might turn out to be a dead project soon by the looks of it.
I love his work. But I think he will come up with a story about him struggling against some problem rather than an update.

Last edited:

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Greetings All,
I just finished the version 0.7 and I must say I liked it, despite the bugs and spelling issues.

I have a few questions:
1) Can anyone provide me saves before these points?
* Simon (ass-lover) before Home Despot
* Club/Zaressa case with 2 Celine pictures taken in the first case (for extended seduce VIP scene)

2) Is there any sewer case besides the moments in the walkthrough? I read about the 'rat King' but I couldn't find anything about that.

3) What is this 'naked in school' I hear about? is it another game or a scene in OHA?

As a thank you, I'm attaching my saves folder. If you go to the 'BCK-Corruption Route' subfolder, you see various saves I made, with short descriptions. Most follow the 'Badge' and 'Screwdriver' routes. Just copy the file you want into the 'save' folder and rename to only include the file number. the numbering is supposed to have a system but it changed multiple times :D. (text in brackets show previous decisions). -OHA means that the timer is active

Take care,
Minoin!

Last edited:

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
Greetings All,
I just finished the version 0.7 and I must say I liked it, despite the bugs and spelling issues.

I have a few questions:
* Club/Zaressa case with 2 Celine pictures taken in the first case (for extended seduce VIP scene)

2) Is there any sewer case besides the moments in the walkthrough? I read about the 'rat King' but I couldn't find anything about that.

3) What is this 'naked in school' I hear about? is it another game or a scene in OHA?

As a thank you, I'm attaching my saves folder. If you go to the 'BCK-Corruption Route' subfolder, you see various saves I made, with short descriptions. Most follow the 'Badge' and 'Screwdriver' routes. Just copy the file you want into the 'save' folder and rename to only include the file number. the numbering is supposed to have a system but it changed multiple times :D. (text in brackets show previous decisions). -OHA means that the timer is active

Take care,
Minoin!
I haven't played 0.7 but up til then you could meet the rat king by doing the pain in the ass puzzle in the sewers to get to where he is. Naked in school I am not sure if that is a game or just a series of photos. One of the members posted a bunch of pics in this forum.

Reactions: Minoin

Dukerogers1515

Mar 1, 2018
Naked in school is a series of pictures that Serio has on his Patreon page involving Selena’s little sister Grace, I believe he is up to naked in school #10 by now.

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
Greetings All,

I have a few questions:

Take care,
Minoin!

1) file3 for Simon and Home Despot. file17 for the extended Zaressa VIP scene. I don't have the game installed to check them so let me know if they're wrong.

2) The sewer maps and the Rat King quest are still incomplete.

3) Naked in School is a CYOA type side-story starring Grace that Serio posts through his Patreon.

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
1) file3 for Simon and Home Despot. file17 for the extended Zaressa VIP scene. I don't have the game installed to check them so let me know if they're wrong.
Thank you ph33rg0d!!!! I'll give them a try tomorrow and let you know :D

2) The sewer maps and the Rat King quest are still incomplete.

3) Naked in School is a CYOA type side-story starring Grace that Serio posts through his Patreon.
Aha, good to know... I'll be patient then. I saw someone posted the text of Naked in school, but there were no pictures. I'll see if I can manage to support Serio on Patreon and then I'll check that one out.

Thanks again! :D
Minoin!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Greetings All,

I have a few questions:

Take care,
Minoin!
From my understanding, the dev lost inspiration, due to various reason (some I find hard to believe, but giving benefit of doubt). And the dev just decided to put Selena on hold and work on Naked In School, as a side project, till inspiration came back. It was supposedly a different game. I did see a string of picture being posted here, but as soupcansteve said, it seemed to be maybe just a bunch of pictures and maybe not even a game. But, it was marketed as a game, from what I saw.
Either way...that was all supposed to just be a side project while gathering inspiration to continue Selena.

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Hi guys. Anyone has info about Serio or the next release?!
This is new

First of all, I just want to say that I'm fine, my health was not the cause of my absence and lack of comunication. And of course, my apologies for not being in contact.
Long story short, I lost access to my account because I was in another country when I tried to enter the page.
Patreon send me a confirmation mail to gmail, and gmail said the same, who the hell are you? I created my account a long time ago and when they asked the security questions... I failed and in the end the account got blocked. This was a pathetic mistake from my side, and I'm really ashamed of not being prepared for something like this. The problem is that for some reason, when I was in Ghana, I tried to create an account to at least say that I was fine, but I wasn't able. I don't know if it's blocked in Africa for some reason, but my phone also keep disconnecting all the time for the wifi, so I don't really know.
Really sorry for not being able to speak with you all this time. I had some troubles in the travel but I was able to fulfill my job, but I'm not going to jump into another adventure like this ever again. After finishing my contract with this company, I choose to not renovate with them, and my old boss offered me my old job starting July when they reopen. Maybe it wasn't the best idea since I was still recovering from an eating disorder and we are in the middle of a pandemy, but the bills were there and I needed to prove myself that I still had the strength to battle depression. I feel really good after this and for once in a long time, I'm really proud of myself.
I arrived just this morning and after spending some time with my sister and bore her to sleep with my new stories, I'm finally home. I'll answer your private messages tomorrow and I'll upload the next chapter of Naked at school. I want to keep working on Selena's game and advance as much as possible before I start working again, but at least I'll be in the same country.
And if you want to know what happened:
My old boss called to tell me about a job... in a cargo ship. They needed someone with a lot of experience in the field who was in a ship before and with the pertinet permits/courses. They had 3 options before me but the guy assigned to do the job was in an accident three days before the ship departure and the other two guys were already in another job, so the company tried to get someone fast from small companies (I guess the penalty was really big). They ended calling my boss, he gave them my number and they called me. Now this is where it gets wild, because I only had 24h to make a decission because they needed some time to make an interview and check my background and I still had to memorize the itinerary.
I think that it's important to mention, that the cargo ship was headed to south africa with medical equipment, and some goods from another two different private companies. Also the trip would be about 6 weeks including the returning trip and I would be IN CHARGE of the operation, meaning that I would be the manager and I would have to manage the three loads and the 4 person team that were with me in the ship(The ship had it's own crew, I was only in charge of the cargo and "on land" operations). And all the three were destined to different countries: Ghana, Angola and South Africa.
So the travel wasn't that bad, but goddamnit all the bureaucracy. It was the worst part BY FAR! Even worse than the heat. Papers to land. Inspection. Papers to leave the port. Papers to land the cargo. Another inspection. Once we reached our destiny, more and more and more papers. And once we were back we had to wait for THREE WHOLE DAYS before leaving port. And you have to include all the new measures because of the virus which made it a total nightmare, but that was fine with me. I've worked my whole life in different warehouses, so the next time a delivery is late, I would remember this experience. But we still were in time and far under the estimated time. But damn, I was so nervous and afraid of making a big mistake. Luckily a person of the team had more experience than me and helped me when I was in a pinch. I still don't know why the company didn't assigned him instead of me...
Everything was fine so far... until South Africa. We literally had to bribe people to let us disembark. And the company already knew that and had a whole container prepared just for that. I've never in my life seen anything like that and to be honest I was really afraid because I thought that it was illegal, but it turns out that it's just a "legal void". Sincerely: Fuck that. Never again, it's not worth it. Also the exagerated racism towards white people there made things very complicated. A member of my team was almost arrested because he was asked to pay double for his meal in a restaurant since "white people are rich". Things were getting really ugly so I just paid everything with a nice tip and got the hell out of there because the police arrived and I didn't need any of that in another country.
I have a lot of anecdotes, most of them funny but some scary. For example: we had to buy Anti-Malaria kits in some kind of grocery store. I thought that was a joke but nope, it was just that common. Ghana is crazy. I was in a similar ship when I was 18 but it was only for two weeks. This was by far my biggest adventure, and damn it was scary.
We did our part under the estimated time and now I'm finally home with a better resume and a so needed job offer. Now I have to face the final boss, my doctor. He is going to kill me...
Once again, sorry for not being able to post anything. I'll have to think of something in case of emergency, I can't allow this to keep happening. Tomorrow I'll check how things are and answer some PM, now I really need to sleep!
- Serio
Pd: I even gained some weight! But I won't eat rice again for a year....

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes