Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
I didnt pledge on his patreon to get treated like this. Someone tell that dev to just do it instead of making excuses. I didnt let him take money from my accnt from time to time for this. Its been way too long and all i see is random games and random arts and clips.

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Serio is the new Miura/Togashi. Lots of potential for making one of best games here,but his being too lazy and/or unfocused ruins everything.

Since it will probably take a while for next update here it is food for thoughts:
1)What Selena's father was doing for the families?
2)What Johnny is up to with the families?
3)Who is Blue?
4)Selena will eventually have to fight superhumans/supersoldiers(ex. immortal guy,Ogre girl in halloween game was able to see and touch ghosts),but for now she has no chance of doing so
5)How will the blackmail thing develop?
6)We'll ever see a Grace sex scene?

Last edited:

boloss456

Feb 2, 2018
I didnt pledge on his patreon to get treated like this. Someone tell that dev to just do it instead of making excuses. I didnt let him take money from my accnt from time to time for this. Its been way too long and all i see is random games and random arts and clips.
Indeed it has been more than one year since the last Selena update.
I know that he could manage to develop really good things, paladin game was good for instance. But paying every month our money and waiting for so long, is abusive.

Last edited:

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Anyone knows what's going on in Naked at school #11 ?

I'm sorry Krystal but I don't have time and it's too risky!

"It feels so wrong to leave her like this, but I can't help her in this situation. The classes are almost over, I can't waste any second!"

"Here I am again... I'm almost sure that some students already finished their classes and are heading over to their clubs. I can't make any mistake. The best route to reach the rooftop to meet Ashley would be using the emergency stairs. I will go directly there, it should be safe for now."

"No! W-Why is Mizuki here?! From all people... her!"
- Just do it, Bruce. I still consider you a friend. Forget about the Dylan fiasco and just do as I say. I promise that everything will be ok now.
"I can't hear what they are talking about, but it must be important for the elections if she is speaking here in secret with Bruce. Agh, I want to hear! But it's not the time for this. The main stairs! I'll use the main stairs and head for the next floor emergency stairs!

"Someone is here, I can hear him! Run, Grace, run! If he sees me I can still hide somewhere in the next floor! God, I'm running naked right in the middle of the school! I'm just a wrong step away of saying goodbye to my social life! But once I reach the stairs everything will be fine!"

"No, no, no, no! They are in the way! I can't reach the stairs with them here! And what's worse, they are from the newspaper club! If they see me I'll be in the front page of the school newpaper for sure!"
"And now someone is coming up the main stairs! Did he saw me? I-Is he chasing me? Oh, god, I can't let them catch me! Right! The classroom from where they just left! It must be empty!"

"Hurry, hurry, hurry! I can already hear them! at least they didn't see me enter the classroom. Am I safe? If they follow me I can't hide anywhere...

"Ah! T-They are comming!"
- I'm telling you! I saw a naked girl using the stairs!
- You are always seeing naked girls everywhere, Carl. You are just a pervert.
- I swear it! This time it's true! I
"Oh, no... it's over. H-How am I going to explain this!? There is no way they trust me. I have to make sure that they don't tell anyone!
- Hey, Carl! Hurry you have to check this! It seems that the goldfish caught a girl naked at the pool!
- The pool!? But I swear that I saw her here!
- The hell are you talking about, guys!? It seems that it was Mr. roma who caught a girl naked in the gym!
- No fucking way! What the hell is going on? We need to cover this for the newspaper! You two go to the gym, I'll check the pool! Hurry!

"Oh my god... T-They left."
"In the end Krystal and Annie saved me. I'm sorry for Krystal, but I'm sure that Annie won't mind it.
"But now it has become a commotion, all the school will head to the gym and the pools. Now it's my chance to go to the rooftop. But with all this chaos maybe I'll run into someone... I can't waste more time, Ashley will leave in a few minutes.
I can try to reach her before she leaves and get my clothes back. I'm sure that she won't mind that I'm a dollar short. Or since everyone is going to rush out of the building to chech what is going on, I could wait here until it's safe and go find my phone to call someone.
Both have their risks, and in both cases someone is going to see me naked... again.
What should I do?"
Final decision.

Go to the rooftop and face Ashley

Wait until night and use your phone to get help

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020

I'm sorry Krystal but I don't have time and it's too risky!

"It feels so wrong to leave her like this, but I can't help her in this situation. The classes are almost over, I can't waste any second!"

"Here I am again... I'm almost sure that some students already finished their classes and are heading over to their clubs. I can't make any mistake. The best route to reach the rooftop to meet Ashley would be using the emergency stairs. I will go directly there, it should be safe for now."

"No! W-Why is Mizuki here?! From all people... her!"
- Just do it, Bruce. I still consider you a friend. Forget about the Dylan fiasco and just do as I say. I promise that everything will be ok now.
"I can't hear what they are talking about, but it must be important for the elections if she is speaking here in secret with Bruce. Agh, I want to hear! But it's not the time for this. The main stairs! I'll use the main stairs and head for the next floor emergency stairs!

"Someone is here, I can hear him! Run, Grace, run! If he sees me I can still hide somewhere in the next floor! God, I'm running naked right in the middle of the school! I'm just a wrong step away of saying goodbye to my social life! But once I reach the stairs everything will be fine!"

"No, no, no, no! They are in the way! I can't reach the stairs with them here! And what's worse, they are from the newspaper club! If they see me I'll be in the front page of the school newpaper for sure!"
"And now someone is coming up the main stairs! Did he saw me? I-Is he chasing me? Oh, god, I can't let them catch me! Right! The classroom from where they just left! It must be empty!"

"Hurry, hurry, hurry! I can already hear them! at least they didn't see me enter the classroom. Am I safe? If they follow me I can't hide anywhere...

"Ah! T-They are comming!"
- I'm telling you! I saw a naked girl using the stairs!
- You are always seeing naked girls everywhere, Carl. You are just a pervert.
- I swear it! This time it's true! I
"Oh, no... it's over. H-How am I going to explain this!? There is no way they trust me. I have to make sure that they don't tell anyone!
- Hey, Carl! Hurry you have to check this! It seems that the goldfish caught a girl naked at the pool!
- The pool!? But I swear that I saw her here!
- The hell are you talking about, guys!? It seems that it was Mr. roma who caught a girl naked in the gym!
- No fucking way! What the hell is going on? We need to cover this for the newspaper! You two go to the gym, I'll check the pool! Hurry!

"Oh my god... T-They left."
"In the end Krystal and Annie saved me. I'm sorry for Krystal, but I'm sure that Annie won't mind it.
"But now it has become a commotion, all the school will head to the gym and the pools. Now it's my chance to go to the rooftop. But with all this chaos maybe I'll run into someone... I can't waste more time, Ashley will leave in a few minutes.
I can try to reach her before she leaves and get my clothes back. I'm sure that she won't mind that I'm a dollar short. Or since everyone is going to rush out of the building to chech what is going on, I could wait here until it's safe and go find my phone to call someone.
Both have their risks, and in both cases someone is going to see me naked... again.
What should I do?"
Final decision.

Go to the rooftop and face Ashley

Wait until night and use your phone to get help
Wow too bad the only time played her is during Christmas party, I wish Selena has this part too where she run naked all over the town instead of one place only!

Jun 2, 2017
I have been a supporter of this game for awhile now too and I don't seem to understand what is going on with the creator. It always seems to be one extravagant excuse after the next. Hard to believe that all of it is real, but who knows. Something definitely feels off, but at the same time he did produce Fallen Paladin and these comics so it's hard to figure out. I wonder if Serio has hit a road block with Selena either creatively or logistically with the game and doesn't want to acknowledge it due to fear of losing financial support because One Hour Agent is the biggest draw.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I have been a supporter of this game for awhile now too and I don't seem to understand what is going on with the creator. It always seems to be one extravagant excuse after the next. Hard to believe that all of it is real, but who knows. Something definitely feels off, but at the same time he did produce Fallen Paladin and these comics so it's hard to figure out. I wonder if Serio has hit a road block with Selena either creatively or logistically with the game and doesn't want to acknowledge it due to fear of losing financial support because One Hour Agent is the biggest draw.
With this game and other similar ones, it looks like some odious power was beating off hands of those who had been creating things with natural fetishes :(

Suputamadre

Apr 28, 2019
It is hard to think that it is due to fear of losing financial support, because Selena is so far from an ending. Even if you have a blockage for a year, that It is this case, there are so many ways, situations, and even tons of games that you can get some inspiration.
I said Selena is dead, and I wish to be wrong, but anyway, in Patreon, you get money to create something, not just excuses. I was supporting till the this current month, bit I will do no more.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
They’re not trying let us to solve this mission on our own are they? Since some of the mission has secret on his own that want us to cracked or something!

Haraharajrm

Mar 10, 2020
We got the update 0.7 around this time last year (366 days 1 hour 51 mins ago to be precise).
And what amazes me is that the dev has still got 148 patrons in his patreon page. People love his work including myself. Wish we get an update soon.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes