Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017

Unlocked

Hey!
It's been a few days since the last time I spoke, but nothing really changed since then. Still working on the game with the release programmed to the end of the month. As always, in case something happens or I want to add more content, it can take one more week, but for now everything seems fine.
I'm back at my old job at the warehouse and it seems that my adventure in Africa was more useful as I thought, since the boss is thinking of putting me in charge of the secondary warehouse! Even if it is smaller than the primary, I'm talking about 25 workers and 5 trailer trucks! The tests will start this monday and to be honest, I think I'm ready for it. I'm going to become a mid-boss!
Speaking of games, it's been ages since I played any game. Between my job and Patreon, I can't find time to sit down for a while and play any game. And when I do have time, I'm usually too tired. I was thinking of buying a nintendo Switch to play the last pokemon, mario and Zelda, but I don't want to spend money on it if in the end I can't play them. I already tested it at my sister's place, and I enjoyed it a lot. I can wait for CyberPunk 2077 for pc, or maybe I'll try NieR: Automata, but I'm a little "scared" of big games where you have to spend a lot of hours to finish it. I guess I'll think about it once the update is released and I'm already confortable on my new post at work (if I end being promoted).
How about you, any game that you are playing/waiting for? I'm curious about which kind of non erotic games my patrons play.
Well, take care and be safe out there!
PD: I hate summer.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020

Unlocked

Hey!
It's been a few days since the last time I spoke, but nothing really changed since then. Still working on the game with the release programmed to the end of the month. As always, in case something happens or I want to add more content, it can take one more week, but for now everything seems fine.
I'm back at my old job at the warehouse and it seems that my adventure in Africa was more useful as I thought, since the boss is thinking of putting me in charge of the secondary warehouse! Even if it is smaller than the primary, I'm talking about 25 workers and 5 trailer trucks! The tests will start this monday and to be honest, I think I'm ready for it. I'm going to become a mid-boss!
Speaking of games, it's been ages since I played any game. Between my job and Patreon, I can't find time to sit down for a while and play any game. And when I do have time, I'm usually too tired. I was thinking of buying a nintendo Switch to play the last pokemon, mario and Zelda, but I don't want to spend money on it if in the end I can't play them. I already tested it at my sister's place, and I enjoyed it a lot. I can wait for CyberPunk 2077 for pc, or maybe I'll try NieR: Automata, but I'm a little "scared" of big games where you have to spend a lot of hours to finish it. I guess I'll think about it once the update is released and I'm already confortable on my new post at work (if I end being promoted).
How about you, any game that you are playing/waiting for? I'm curious about which kind of non erotic games my patrons play.
Well, take care and be safe out there!
PD: I hate summer.
Selemon gotta boing them all

Reactions: thalanx and Gisgo

zergos

Jan 3, 2018
He sounds really fine,ı'm happy for him.(Maybe little manic.Its very usual after a depression)
Buut did he really post on his game's patreon page without mentioning the actual GAME?

Reactions: Gisgo

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017

Unlocked
Weekly Talk Jul 28
Hey!
Not a lot to say. Still working on the update and will do so until the last day. I had to remade some things since I wrote some argumental inconsistencies because I forgot about them... This is what happens when you put a project in hiatus. I also made a very short shooting minigame (inside the game) that ended being mroe complex and hard than I thought. I changed it a lot so you can beat it easily since I don't want to repeat the mistakes of Fallen Paladin.
The main theme of the update will be the gym and helping Kate. I wanted to get her story done fast and focus the next update in the three families and the lvl 5 OHA. It will also help you to remember the main characters.
-
I ahve to say taht I'm very tired this days since my boss is pushing me really hard. He wants me to be a manager and he wants it now! The guy I'm going to replace has a heart condition, he was going to stop working but he keeps working just to help my boss, and that's A LOT of pressure for me, I don't want something to happen to him because I'm taking too long for finishing the preparations. Luckily the only thing left is an intensive course of management that started yesterday and a psychological test. And all the expenses comes from my boss's pocket, he really is betting strong on me(yep, more pressure).
I also feel that my dyslexia is getting worse, at least when I write in english. The moment I notice it in my home language, I'm doomed. A manager that can't even write right, that's just perfect. And yes, I told my boss about it before, but the man just laugh it off and told me to use the auto corrector if I'm in trouble. If I had a boss like him in the past, how different things would be...
Summing up, I'm Working hard, learning a lot and for now, I'm healthy. If the game isn't out the 31st, it won't take long to be out (this time for real, I'm really working hard on it). Worst case scenario the 3rd or 4th, just before starting starting as a manager.
PD: The promised sneak peek:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Appears delayed again.... didn't see that one coming. lol
I'll be back Aug 4th to see if it's here then. haha :)

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes