Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017

No point in waiting any longer, I'm almost there!

"It seems like the corridors are finally empty, this is my chance!"

"Almost all the students are outside looking for the naked girls. I hope that Krystal is ok. She can take care of herself, but maybe this is too much... And all that people... If only one looked up he will see me for sure... That means that everyone will rush here..."

"W-What am I doing!? I'm wasting my time thinking about stupid stuff! I have to reach the rooftop before someone sees me!"
- What the... is that one of the naked girls!?

- Stop right there, pervert! I can't belive that one of the naked girls are already here!
- P-Please! Leave me alone! It's not what you think!
"No, no, no, no! S-Someone saw me! And he is chasing me! It's over... there is no way I can hide in the rooftop, he will end finding me!"
- Let me have a closer look, slut! I'm sure that we can have some fun together! Maybe if you are a good girl I won't share you with the rest of the school! Ha ha ha ha!

- Come here, my naked bitch! You can't hide any long- Oh... Alex...
- Did you just called me a bitch, Thomas? Should I make you get down the stairs head first?
- I-I din't recognized you from behind. But what are you doing running around naked at school? Are you looking to have some fun? Maybe I can help you with that...
- I'm sure my boyfriend would love to have some fun with you. Now get the fuck out and be grateful for being able to see me naked. I'm in the middle of something here.
- And what if I-
- Ashley, can you make sure that this loser dissapears?
- O-Ok, ok. Geez... I'm leaving... there should be at least another naked pervert, I have to find her.

- And he is gone.
- Thank you, Alex! You saved me...
- He was just in the way, we are not done here. Right, Ash?
- Yeah, since you don't have my money, I'll make you pay with-
- I-I have it! I have it here...
- What? That's impossible! Let me check...
- Look at that, you are one dolar short. Such a shame.
- Please, it was so hard to make-

- Listen here, shrimp. You weren't suppossed to get the money so we could blackmail you.
-Hmmn!
- Alex needs another girl to take some pictures with.
- Yeah! I know this guy who pays me for nudes and he told me he would pay me twice if I'm with a friend. And since Ashley doesn't want to help, I'm sure that you will be of some use.
- This is what is going to happen. You will help Alex and I will make sure that nobody knows that you are the pervert who ran naked at school. And since I'm in a good mood, I'll also tell you something interesting about Mizuki. Refuse, and I'll parade you like this at school until the teachers found us. Do we have a deal?
- Hmmm!
I think that it's a yes. Now put the stockings and do as Alex says.

- Yay! Peace!
- P-Please... don't make me do this...
- Oh, shut up, I even let you hide your face. And my man is a collectionist, he won't share the pics.
- Yeah, or your pussy would be all over the net, you bitch.
- Oh, shut up Ash. Don't ask me to pay for your drinks again.
- I'm taking the pictures, right? You could at least pay me some drinks for making me look at your ugly ass.
- I have to go, my sister is waiting... And I'm sure that it's a crime to make me do this! Why did you choose me?
- Shut up, Gracey. You are just so easy to blackmail. And I also needed someone who is not hot like me. I have to make sure that my man keeps thinking that I'm the hottest girl in town! And with you at my side, I look like a goddess! Ha ha ha ha!
"This is the worst! Just thinking that a man I don't know will have pictures of me naked... it makes me sick!"
- And for the final touch...

- Aaaaah!! Stop it!
- Damn, she doesn't weight anything! It sure would be convenient to have someone like her in the cheerleader's team!
- Let me down! This is not ok!
- Damn, her pussy is finally opening a bit, the shrimp sure has a tight pussy.
- What did you expect? I bet she is still a virgin! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! How sad!
- Let me go! This is enough!
"Now someone has a picture of my lady parts! I can't belive that she does this just for money! I'm dying from shame! If someone finds about this, I don't know how I would react!"
- Ok, enough, here are your clothes, you can get dressed.
- Find me tomorrow before class, I'll show you something about Mizuki that I'm sure you will love to see...

"This nightmare is finally over... I can't belive that I was able to do all that crazy things without getting caught... Well, more or less. In the end a few people saw me. I wonder I Krystal is fine... Sigh, I don't want to speak with Annie ever again. And I really hope that no one else see those pictures, I have to confront Alex about it. I wonder what Ashely wants to show me... maybe is another trap, but if she really knows something about Mizuki I have to use it. They hate each other, so maybe I can trust her this time... For now I'll go home and rest for a while, I think that I deserve it this time..."
" But they could at least give me back all my clothes, it's going to be a long journey back without my panties..."
THE END
6 Likes

Hope that you like the story of Naked at School and it's ending! It wasn't the best ending I had prepared, but it also wasn't the worst one. Maybe once a couple of updates from the main game are out, I'll make a very short game with the endings that you missed. For now, I'm working hard on the main game and the next update will be out this month. Thanks for participating on this story!

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020

No point in waiting any longer, I'm almost there!

"It seems like the corridors are finally empty, this is my chance!"

"Almost all the students are outside looking for the naked girls. I hope that Krystal is ok. She can take care of herself, but maybe this is too much... And all that people... If only one looked up he will see me for sure... That means that everyone will rush here..."

"W-What am I doing!? I'm wasting my time thinking about stupid stuff! I have to reach the rooftop before someone sees me!"
- What the... is that one of the naked girls!?

- Stop right there, pervert! I can't belive that one of the naked girls are already here!
- P-Please! Leave me alone! It's not what you think!
"No, no, no, no! S-Someone saw me! And he is chasing me! It's over... there is no way I can hide in the rooftop, he will end finding me!"
- Let me have a closer look, slut! I'm sure that we can have some fun together! Maybe if you are a good girl I won't share you with the rest of the school! Ha ha ha ha!

- Come here, my naked bitch! You can't hide any long- Oh... Alex...
- Did you just called me a bitch, Thomas? Should I make you get down the stairs head first?
- I-I din't recognized you from behind. But what are you doing running around naked at school? Are you looking to have some fun? Maybe I can help you with that...
- I'm sure my boyfriend would love to have some fun with you. Now get the fuck out and be grateful for being able to see me naked. I'm in the middle of something here.
- And what if I-
- Ashley, can you make sure that this loser dissapears?
- O-Ok, ok. Geez... I'm leaving... there should be at least another naked pervert, I have to find her.

- And he is gone.
- Thank you, Alex! You saved me...
- He was just in the way, we are not done here. Right, Ash?
- Yeah, since you don't have my money, I'll make you pay with-
- I-I have it! I have it here...
- What? That's impossible! Let me check...
- Look at that, you are one dolar short. Such a shame.
- Please, it was so hard to make-

- Listen here, shrimp. You weren't suppossed to get the money so we could blackmail you.
-Hmmn!
- Alex needs another girl to take some pictures with.
- Yeah! I know this guy who pays me for nudes and he told me he would pay me twice if I'm with a friend. And since Ashley doesn't want to help, I'm sure that you will be of some use.
- This is what is going to happen. You will help Alex and I will make sure that nobody knows that you are the pervert who ran naked at school. And since I'm in a good mood, I'll also tell you something interesting about Mizuki. Refuse, and I'll parade you like this at school until the teachers found us. Do we have a deal?
- Hmmm!
I think that it's a yes. Now put the stockings and do as Alex says.

- Yay! Peace!
- P-Please... don't make me do this...
- Oh, shut up, I even let you hide your face. And my man is a collectionist, he won't share the pics.
- Yeah, or your pussy would be all over the net, you bitch.
- Oh, shut up Ash. Don't ask me to pay for your drinks again.
- I'm taking the pictures, right? You could at least pay me some drinks for making me look at your ugly ass.
- I have to go, my sister is waiting... And I'm sure that it's a crime to make me do this! Why did you choose me?
- Shut up, Gracey. You are just so easy to blackmail. And I also needed someone who is not hot like me. I have to make sure that my man keeps thinking that I'm the hottest girl in town! And with you at my side, I look like a goddess! Ha ha ha ha!
"This is the worst! Just thinking that a man I don't know will have pictures of me naked... it makes me sick!"
- And for the final touch...

- Aaaaah!! Stop it!
- Damn, she doesn't weight anything! It sure would be convenient to have someone like her in the cheerleader's team!
- Let me down! This is not ok!
- Damn, her pussy is finally opening a bit, the shrimp sure has a tight pussy.
- What did you expect? I bet she is still a virgin! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! How sad!
- Let me go! This is enough!
"Now someone has a picture of my lady parts! I can't belive that she does this just for money! I'm dying from shame! If someone finds about this, I don't know how I would react!"
- Ok, enough, here are your clothes, you can get dressed.
- Find me tomorrow before class, I'll show you something about Mizuki that I'm sure you will love to see...

"This nightmare is finally over... I can't belive that I was able to do all that crazy things without getting caught... Well, more or less. In the end a few people saw me. I wonder I Krystal is fine... Sigh, I don't want to speak with Annie ever again. And I really hope that no one else see those pictures, I have to confront Alex about it. I wonder what Ashely wants to show me... maybe is another trap, but if she really knows something about Mizuki I have to use it. They hate each other, so maybe I can trust her this time... For now I'll go home and rest for a while, I think that I deserve it this time..."
" But they could at least give me back all my clothes, it's going to be a long journey back without my panties..."
THE END
6 Likes

Hope that you like the story of Naked at School and it's ending! It wasn't the best ending I had prepared, but it also wasn't the worst one. Maybe once a couple of updates from the main game are out, I'll make a very short game with the endings that you missed. For now, I'm working hard on the main game and the next update will be out this month. Thanks for participating on this story!
That girl Alex got huge boobs! Why can’t played this game in gamcore?

Last edited:

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
It seems that author was inclined to abandon the development of original project for to propagate lesbo-pedophilia instead... What's a shame

Reactions: boloss456

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
It is sad that Serio lost the drive to continue the main game, I hope he comes back strong.

(Despite some jarring bugs) This game had a great way with balancing the puzzle solving and erotic aspects.

Last edited:

Justjorge

Apr 27, 2017
It is sad that Serio lost the drive to continue the main game, I hope he comes back strong.

(Despite some jarring bugs) This game had a great way with balancing the puzzle solving and erotic aspects.
I actually just spoke to him yesterday because I’ve got a scene request. He said it’s out this month which basically means the 31st. The request I’ve made tho is a bit extreme so that should be exciting at least

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I actually just spoke to him yesterday because I’ve got a scene request. He said it’s out this month which basically means the 31st. The request I’ve made tho is a bit extreme so that should be exciting at least
31 of July?

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2017
Nice! I have an earned scene request too, I just can't figure out how I want it to play out. Excited to see yours!

Reactions: abgazil and FookU2

boloss456

Feb 2, 2018
You are lucky to have your scene request
I was paying 20 dollars for 6 months, then he asked me for a scene. I replied but I did not receive any feedback for it. It was in December, so I must have forgotten about it. Finally I have lost my money

Reactions: Suputamadre
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes