4) old key - trash bin outside
5) money in briefcase - lighthouse after Krystal
6) victim's information - Justin's testimony after showing him the money
7) broken security camera - outside the bathrooms
8) elevator - outside the building after talking to Dana
This is not spa case this a beach case!

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
The only tools you really need for the quests are the crowbar and the fire thingy (for the rat scene). The rest can be achieved through time and sluttiness.

If you can't afford anything, I suggest you to give yourself some money through the . Drop a save there, alter the money and download it again. I recommend you to make a backup of your save, just in case.

Also, I don't know, my save has plenty of money. I bought almost all the tools by now and the only item of clothing I had to buy was Zaressa's, because I didn't go for that path at the beginning. I didn't cheat in this playthrough and ended up with some 10k. If you go through the side quests (photographer one, in this case, I think), you should get the clothes for free.
hey man, how did you buy Zaressa's clothes ? where did you buy it from ? i missed the chance at the beginning and didn't unlock it

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
The only route I found to get to Cassandra's apartment was to take 2 photos of Cassidy's panties in the very first mission. That sets up Cassidy's revenge in Club A7. Then later when you talk to Cassandra at the station for her approval to be level 3, the quest starts to get the maid outfit at the mall and go to her apartment. You lose 1 -morality point in the first case by doing this, but you gain -2 in Cassandra's apartment.
Wait this well get you a maid outfit if you took Cass pic from the start instead of breast exposure!

Somberlink

Oct 7, 2019
Hey guys, I need a little help, Am at the first introductory investigation, and got up to the point of getting the toilet key. I went in at the toilet, and now I'm lost, I really do not know what to do at this point, I think you are meant to do something with the ventilation at that room, but I cannot click on it whatsoever. Any idea what I need to do? Is there a bug or am I just simply missing certain detail(s) here? Please let me know and thank you!

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Hey guys, I need a little help, Am at the first introductory investigation, and got up to the point of getting the toilet key. I went in at the toilet, and now I'm lost, I really do not know what to do at this point, I think you are meant to do something with the ventilation at that room, but I cannot click on it whatsoever. Any idea what I need to do? Is there a bug or am I just simply missing certain detail(s) here? Please let me know and thank you!
You have to interact with the chair on the right top room

Somberlink

Oct 7, 2019
You have to interact with the chair on the right top room
Oh, no, I mean as in, the exclamation mark doesn't show up for the vent itself. I know that you will need to interact with the chair after the MC discovers the vent, but that's the problem, the exclamation mark for the vent doesn't show up at all, and so the character won't even be able to move on, and the chair is utterly useless since she "haven't discovered" the vent yet....

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
Oh, no, I mean as in, the exclamation mark doesn't show up for the vent itself. I know that you will need to interact with the chair after the MC discovers the vent, but that's the problem, the exclamation mark for the vent doesn't show up at all, and so the character won't even be able to move on, and the chair is utterly useless since she "haven't discovered" the vent yet....
try speaking to the suspects again

Jame0777

Jun 9, 2020
In the case spa day with grace I am missing the last information important 8/9 and I have all evidence 8/8 and I want to know what is the last information important Screenshot_2020-06-09-00-40-51-77.png

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes