cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
This is a comic for Patreons only. You can vote on Grace's next decisions. It is almost finished. You can search " Serio " on f95zone to find more of his mini games to play
Why does he have time making comic instead of the game? Not being snarky, just curious. I'm always wondering why developers do this, he's not the only one. But this guy hasn't released anything since July 2019. Is this what his Patrons wanted instead of the game?

Reactions: Dsandr

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Why does he have time making comic instead of the game? Not being snarky, just curious. I'm always wondering why developers do this, he's not the only one. But this guy hasn't released anything since July 2019. Is this what his Patrons wanted instead of the game?
He has released many small games that relate to the main game. Mostly to test the mechanics of the main game. From what I see his supporters encourage this and are happy about it. The comic with Grace that you see is an example of what his Patreons enjoy. Yes. I would wish for more updates on the original game but am very happy with the content he puts out. The mine games you can find here are a good example of what he is up to

Reactions: Gisgo

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
This starting ridiculously bored me here been stuck unlocking that stupid seawer password and find away not to slide on ice where rat king was hiding was or next lvl so supposed to be! And how do use the phone or get to lvl 4 so I can go anywhere?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wouldn't worry about the sewer maps, they were not finished yet.
In what about this code 132 and 232 I been trying to those code not of them working do I have to some mission for that? And also is there another way to slide on the next room or something I manage to follow intruction you give!

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Multiple times, I even deleted the game and redownloeded it but the problem persists, I can't even get past the tutorial because of it
Yea I think mind was too I think since it go through wall but the mission is fine on my thing! Did you try another site that has same game?

Zanthrophene

Apr 7, 2019
I have installed the game (v0.7) now on two computers with both of them having a windows 10 operating system, in both cases the game gets stuck in dialogues about every two minutes. Unplayable in its current stage, I probably restarted the game around 30 times by now. It gets stuck in several different conversations, I still hear the music and I can choose the between the options but than it does nothing or it just shows someone's name and no text shows up.

It looks promising though! Hopefully someone knows how to fix it.

Last edited:

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
I have installed the game (v0.7) now on two computers with both of them having a windows 10 operating system, in both cases the game gets stuck in dialogues about every two minutes. Unplayable in its current stage, I probably restarted the game around 30 times by now. It gets stuck in several different conversations, I still hear the music and I can choose the between the options but than it does nothing or it just shows someone's name and no text shows up.

It looks promising though! Hopefully someone knows how to fix it.
Maybe try and check for older versions on Windows before you play the game.
You can access Windows 10 compatibility options through the application Properties menu. Select the Compatibility tab. Use the Compatibility mode option to run your application in a previous version of Windows

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes