PepegaSOR

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
In the game files there is a song called "gardengloves"
Anyone knows the actual title? It just feels so familiar and important to me.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Just played v09, very good stuff. Bit of a cliff hanger with yet another parallel person appearing, wonder who she's a dopple of. One thing i have to bring up, since it's been mentioned so many times how the end of the year is so close, how is the extremely slow burn of this game going to match up with lewding all the girls, even the incest stuff is looking like more than a year worth of patches away and i doubt you could cram them all into just a couple of months of game time. I am totally ok with slow burn games, and even if this one is the slowest burn i've played yet i am still completely engrossed by it... i'm just wondering how the story can still work with a deadline approaching in-universe, this isn't LiL, there's no reset time shenanigans, 'trains and lakes' stuff doesn't seem to manipulate time or cause reality warping to enough of a degree from what we've seen to just move the deadline further down the line.

Reactions: Boardguy

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Just played v09, very good stuff. Bit of a cliff hanger with yet another parallel person appearing, wonder who she's a dopple of. One thing i have to bring up, since it's been mentioned so many times how the end of the year is so close, how is the extremely slow burn of this game going to match up with lewding all the girls, even the incest stuff is looking like more than a year worth of patches away and i doubt you could cram them all into just a couple of months of game time. I am totally ok with slow burn games, and even if this one is the slowest burn i've played yet i am still completely engrossed by it... i'm just wondering how the story can still work with a deadline approaching in-universe, this isn't LiL, there's no reset time shenanigans, 'trains and lakes' stuff doesn't seem to manipulate time or cause reality warping to enough of a degree from what we've seen to just move the deadline further down the line.
There's obviously a lot of supernatural stuff going on, though. It might be that we just haven't seen the thing that's going to fuck with time yet. Or, it might be a situation where the school system is fucked with, and the girls continue with the MC for the next school year. There are a fair number of potential options when you don't have to adhere to the rules of the real world, and can have something manipulate the minds and/or emotions of the people involved in the story. I'm sure something will keep stuff going for our MC and his troupe of ladies, but, I don't think we've enough clues as to what that might be to make anything but wild guesses.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
3.3 GB archived data for a game with cartoon style Koikatu-screenshots.
Yeah, no thank you. At least you could compress the images/videos as much as possible without too much loss.

Reactions: notBatman747

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
One question before I try it out: Can we noseboop said loli, or at least give headpats?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Yeah, no thank you. At least you could compress the images/videos as much as possible without too much loss.
3.3 GB is not that much though. And its still 3.3 GB after unpacking. I understand when people complain that game needs 100+ GB, but unless you are on some old or budget phone 4 GB is nothing.

chu4ng

Sep 7, 2019
>3.3 GB is not that much though.
Nah, he got a point.
But.. I wanted to say that common practice is webp&webm, but media already have encoded to that.
I'm not sure what techics some compress-users are using, may be lossy encoding?

Actually there's some places which can be changed to save memory - Dice and Spudge events. There's like 100 pictures with one scene and differents phrases on laptop's screen. "The fuck" is all I can say.

Bu-ut most important - do you see how long delopment takes? Shit about oversided game definetly has to be done, but, for my opinion, after the end of the game. Or by someone else in the proccess, but dev already has a shit on his shoulder.

Well, I should say on other words about "Chiken's event" - devide pictures on the sprite and don't store every scene as individual image. That is common practice for most of VN for decades.

>v0.9
I just wanna say sorry for not supporting, but this game worth it and I hope someday I'll start.

>how is the extremely slow burn of this game going to match up with lewding all the girls
There's something about denpa, LiL and that kind of games. You don't have to fuck every piece of meat you meet, okie.
Be friend with some of them, be friend and fuck some other.
Just imagine what you prefer - Mori/Maya confess their love after all that events together or just fuck them "'cas harem and shit".
In other words, it's game not about "fucking every and all", but "being lost and fucking every and all" with amplitute to first part of that.
IMHO

Reactions: Leo-67 and Pers0nas

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Almost every image and video has been converted to webp already. This game would be much larger if I left them as pngs, and usually, somebody else ends up compressing it anyway within a few days after an update.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Almost every image and video has been converted to webp already. This game would be much larger if I left them as pngs, and usually, somebody else ends up compressing it anyway within a few days after an update.
As demonstrated 2 minutes after your post. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: OverLord gamer

thatvinyl

Jul 15, 2019
Been stuck trying to get the last light event for the longest time with no real idea of how to trigger it. Can't move onto the new things until then.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Been stuck trying to get the last light event for the longest time with no real idea of how to trigger it. Can't move onto the new things until then.
The same way you solved the second, by looking at who you can call, is the same way to solve the fourth.

Reactions: thatvinyl

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Yet to try this and see an old wt on op but also see some ppl comment on a hint system in game. So assume i wont really need a wt to maximize fun?

NCV26

Dec 4, 2017
No WT needed. It's very similar to Lessons in Love in that sense - sometimes its confusing but if you just check the items you havent done you'll stumble into the progress. Its a slow burn so far dunno if thats your style.

Reactions: bofalmao
Aug 29, 2020
If you're struggling with the riddles and just want to clear them, know that the riddles are all ones you can type into google and find an answer with little effort.
for me when i put the right answer to the "what can you hold in your left hand but not in your right" it says its incorrect is it bugged or am i missing something?

chu4ng

Sep 7, 2019
>It's very similar to Lessons in Love in that sense
LiL more confusing because there're affection points for each girl.

Also in Sensei Overnight you mostly need wait until monday :\
I often find myself checking every available option where to go, but events just happen on monday.

>what can you hold in your left hand but not in your right
Omg, I personally hate all this thing, because my culture doesn't include most of that riddles and I'm too dump to think for myself and I just wanna read good plot.
But there's useful trick: don't google every single question, instead open code of game where all of these putten in order with answer.

Last edited:

lonewolf1986

Jan 25, 2020
i am currently stuck on Nirima's Technophobes is there some hidden stat i need to unlock this event, i have gone to the comoon room and talked with every person over the past 3 weeks in game and it is not triggering

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes