EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
The game looks really good, but the lack of tits bothers me, so i would love if someone could answer whether or not is it good enough to outweight that (in my opinion) flaw?

• Haha
Reactions: Richardson1

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Chinakas riddles aren't hard to solve, but it takes some time to find the expected spelling. Quicksave trumps the rollback block, otherwise this would have been very frustrating. Next time I suggest you don't make the solutions case sensitive and allow some variation.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8.0 Part 2
Size 872 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I updated my Android port, for anybody who is interested.

nox12

Feb 7, 2022
Oh lord don't even get me started on LoL, I think I was at like 200+ days before I moved out of the first chapter/school event whatever.

I like Overnight and LoL, don't get me wrong, but LoL needs some better clues, and I hate these save breaks that seem to occur.

That was why I posted my original question, when I upgraded from 7.0 to 8.0, and the game ended at the same place, I was wondering if it was just a revamp of the previous content.
I don't get why they make them that way, maybe it's a discovering type of thing you get from games like Dark Souls. The new koikatsu VN Demon Pie has a guide, hints and cheats for it. It's actually now in the game request section too

demon pie.png

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Chinakas riddles aren't hard to solve, but it takes some time to find the expected spelling. Quicksave trumps the rollback block, otherwise this would have been very frustrating. Next time I suggest you don't make the solutions case sensitive and allow some variation.
All answers that require an input are case sensitive, and those that can be varied are varied. I've just double checked the code to make sure.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
I don't get why they make them that way, maybe it's a discovering type of thing you get from games like Dark Souls. The new koikatsu VN Demon Pie has a guide, hints and cheats for it. It's actually now in the game request section too

View attachment 1739070
That's rather impressive, I must admit. However, I've been against putting a guide in my game and I don't think my decision will be swayed any time soon. I personally think the hint system is enough, and besides, I'd rather not go through the effort of coding a full blown guide.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Ok, i've played it a bit and the game is good, despite the lack of tits. The characters feel like young adults so they are somewhat attractive despite the lack of tits and it's not like they are as flat as a board so there is that.
The only issue i have other than the lack of tits is the hint system, it's not that the informations it provides are lacking, but the way they are presented is confusing and using it require way too much effort if you want to check where you are at for more than one character, checking a single character is ok-ish.
What i would like to see is just a one-click acess to character events list, prefferably opening on the last checked character, but even just opening on the first character would be fine.
The other thing i would like to see are bigger tits, but i don't hold much hope for that and it's fine as long as they are not flat as a board.

Sep 23, 2021
The other thing i would like to see are bigger tits, but i don't hold much hope for that and it's fine as long as they are not flat as a board.
Not everyone's peccadillo is about big tits so it's refreshing to see a game with more 'realistic' anatomy. I suspect half the time we give the models back breakers to avoid the inevitable comparisons to certain age groups.

Reactions: REDSA
Feb 16, 2022
Not everyone's peccadillo is about big tits so it's refreshing to see a game with more 'realistic' anatomy. I suspect half the time we give the models back breakers to avoid the inevitable comparisons to certain age groups.
I second this because there's actually those of us who like small breasts. I do see those who favor big breasts have a tendency to be a dick about it and push it on devs, or think their large breast fetish has priority over small breast fans.
It's almost like some devs are afraid to do characters with small breasts. It's nice to see when they don't shy away from small breasts too

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Ehh, i wouldn't call it realistic but i respect small breast fans as long as the characters are not complete lolis.

Back breakers ftw.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ok, i've played it a bit and the game is good, despite the lack of tits. The characters feel like young adults so they are somewhat attractive despite the lack of tits and it's not like they are as flat as a board so there is that.
The only issue i have other than the lack of tits is the hint system, it's not that the informations it provides are lacking, but the way they are presented is confusing and using it require way too much effort if you want to check where you are at for more than one character, checking a single character is ok-ish.
What i would like to see is just a one-click acess to character events list, prefferably opening on the last checked character, but even just opening on the first character would be fine.
Good god are you 15 years old? I've never seen someone display such intense butthurt over there not being F+ tits bouncing all over the place. You could've said it once and anyone reading it would just register it as your personal preference but the fact you had to repeat it so many times makes you look completely infantile. Thank fuck Pers0nas is focused on telling an interesting story over the dime a dozen crap you're looking for.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Hello, can anyone help me? Im stuck on the last event for nokana and i dont know how to unlock the last thing for that The Tardis Law is there like another character whose event i need to do to unlock it?!

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Hello, can anyone help me? Im stuck on the last event for nokana and i dont know how to unlock the last thing for that The Tardis Law is there like another character whose event i need to do to unlock it?!
That's locked behind a light event, try calling some numbers on the weekend.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Downloaded 0.8.0part2-0.8.5; game ends with the "step" choice, without ever seeing Chinaka, etc.

Bug, or are you SOL if you fail to trigger things (like the Missable events)?

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes