DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
The last time I've played this is in 6.0 I believe? I stopped paying attention to this for a while because there is some part near the end where this new girl (the one Sora hates) like some other girl and another new character (the one I can't remember) liking her. I'm curious about the new update but, dev, are you really going for lesbian storyline here? I want to know what I'm getting at, and I don't want another experience of Lessons in Love... if that seems to be the case, I'll stop playing now and at least I'll remember all the wholesome parts before 6.0.

Reactions: battali0n

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Wait, have i forgotten something since the last patch, what's the business with Wendy saying Janu is now her superior?

Edit: finished the patch. Man, this game is weird to comment on. Somehow, despite thoroughly enjoying it i never really have anything to say about it, no specific praise or comments, no noteworthy criticisms or complaints... i just like it and look forward to the next patch.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018
Obligatory questions for sandbox games:

1. There seems to be some grind. Can we set just everyone's stats to 1000 and skip pointless fillers without missing actual story scenes?
2. Anything permanently missable? (Edit: answer seems to be yes. Is it at least well-telegraphed?)

Last edited:

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
If it bothers you that much, then you probably should just walk away now. There are girls who have/had crushes and/or feelings for the other girls already, so that's already halfway to the level of "lesbian shit" in LiL. Which is a weird hill to die on, but whatever.
thanks for the heads up. Was interested in the game until I saw this. Fine with lesbians one way or another but it's just so damn overused to the point that seeing gay will almost be better than seeing lesbians

• Angry
Reactions: buff

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
The last time I've played this is in 6.0 I believe? I stopped paying attention to this for a while because there is some part near the end where this new girl (the one Sora hates) like some other girl and another new character (the one I can't remember) liking her. I'm curious about the new update but, dev, are you really going for lesbian storyline here? I want to know what I'm getting at, and I don't want another experience of Lessons in Love... if that seems to be the case, I'll stop playing now and at least I'll remember all the wholesome parts before 6.0.
if it is what it takes to make it "good" then the dev will go that route just like LiL. To be sure, you should just look for games that dev outright say he/she will not be adding "lesbian". Also I've noticed that games with more than 4 heroines really tend to go lesbians so just a heads up "this game got more than 6 heroines if I remembered"

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Damn, there are so many things this game can tell, but from the talks from characters we are about half way through?

MonstrousReaper

Feb 7, 2020
So quick question (may have been asked before) but is the game going to be done after a few iterations at 1.0 or is it going to be a 0.10 like a number of games have been recently. Don't mind one way or the other, just wanting to know if I should download now or wait a few more updates

Last edited:

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
So quick question (may have been asked before) but is the game going to be done after a few iterations at 1.0 or is it going to be a 0.10 like a number of games have been recently. Don't mind one way or the other, just wanting to know if I should download now or wait a few more updates
it's gonna keep going beyond 0.10

Reactions: Vizer007

asggy

Dec 20, 2020
if you get stuck on a menu screen after you pressed take a step or dont take a step..

my advise would be to press start
you might get a nice suprise...

Last edited:
Reactions: knave of orange
Aug 14, 2020
if you get stuck on a menu screen after you pressed take a step or dont take a step..

my advise would be to press start
you might get a nice suprise...
Thanks for the tip. I had done that, but didn't continue with it far enough. Really appreciate it!

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
The worst part is this is a game I dread starting over. Most games I can just calmly shift through, but this and lessons of love are just excruciating to do that with.
Oh lord don't even get me started on LoL, I think I was at like 200+ days before I moved out of the first chapter/school event whatever.

I like Overnight and LoL, don't get me wrong, but LoL needs some better clues, and I hate these save breaks that seem to occur.

That was why I posted my original question, when I upgraded from 7.0 to 8.0, and the game ended at the same place, I was wondering if it was just a revamp of the previous content.

Reactions: ChrisHaze
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes