matt71

Jan 8, 2018
quite a bit of scary moments with the dream girl, does this continue far in the story?

Nov 13, 2019
So, you VN dudes, you really need to start implementing an in game checklist of things to next world state with time/location listed

This like many others can just stonewall you til you hit that one event that unlocks the next stage/chapter/whatever and like none of you seem to implement any way to track what is halting progress which gets worse and wore the more options and phases a VN has.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
The worst part is this is a game I dread starting over. Most games I can just calmly shift through, but this and lessons of love are just excruciating to do that with.
Simple fix. Start a new game and save. Close game. Go to your old game folder copy the save folder. Go to new game and paste over all save files(replace). Go to auto saves,you should be where the last auto save occurred. I just tried it and worked for the new version.

Deleted member 7704

Dec 17, 2016
Can't get the final part of "Fingering on a Piano."
I also can't get the Halloween event to trigger I have called everyone. I have done every other character event.

NearBlueX

Dec 5, 2018
Made a character event guide mod to help with figuring out how to get the character events. On the character's profile page, it'll show you what you need to do to get the event. Has guide for main, side and dream/light events. Also adds helpers to the "Go Somewhere" menu, as well as hints on two choices that could lock you out of future events (as of now).

Edit: 2021/12/28 - Game now has a built in hint system, so I will no longer be updating this mod.

Edit: 2021/12/06 - Small bug fixes
Edit: 2021/12/06 - Updated for 0.6.0 p2
Edit: 2021/11/28 - Updated for 0.6.0 p1
Edit: 2021/10/16 - Updated for 0.5.0 p2; Since saves were nuked, I haven't been able to test it with any new content yet. Shouldn't crash, but might have some missing information if there are any special cases.
Edit: 2021/07/17 - Small bugfix.
Pls update it to latest version you're always late like 2 updates

darkstorm678910

Jul 25, 2020
I was wondering is this game going to have multiple chapters and go deeper in depth of every character and their relationship because I got to the part last night where I choose to take a step or not and thought the game ended now I realize it hasn’t and am going to play the rest later but was asking if it’s just going to be two chapters or are there going to be tons more because I’m sure many other including myself would enjoy the latter option.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
I was wondering is this game going to have multiple chapters and go deeper in depth of every character and their relationship because I got to the part last night where I choose to take a step or not and thought the game ended now I realize it hasn’t and am going to play the rest later but was asking if it’s just going to be two chapters or are there going to be tons more because I’m sure many other including myself would enjoy the latter option.
There'll be more than two chapters

Reactions: jadih96207

KiraiKirai

Feb 16, 2019
I've been enjoying this game a lot, especially in terms of dialogue between the characters and MC XD. Looking forward to seeing more content added to this game

Reactions: Pers0nas

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my compressed version of Sensei Overnight v0.8.0 Part 2

Win/Linux

Normal Size: 2.9GB
Compressed Size: 1.1GB

Download

===============================
Mac
Normal Size:
2.87GB
Compressed Size: 1GB

Download:

Compressed with
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.3]

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Sensei Overnight v0.8.0 Part 2

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes