Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
So I have all the events completed for main characters and side characters, but the event "Four Teen Girls and their Teacher Travel to Okakri" still will not trigger. Any fixes for this?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
So I have all the events completed for main characters and side characters, but the event "Four Teen Girls and their Teacher Travel to Okakri" still will not trigger. Any fixes for this?
Where did you download the game from, and for what platform?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
I downloaded it from MEGA on this website, and for a Windows pc.
Hmm, I updated that link time ago, so the latest update should allow you to progress. Download it again and if there's any problems, lemme know.

Sep 19, 2020
The new hints system is either good or great depending on your intentions. It's great if my assumption that you made it slightly annoying to discourage players from using it. Not so inconvenient that it annoys me, but enough for me to decide to try to find the right things to do. I was replaying the game because I missed a scene.

If you were going for User friendliness it's only rates good because opening the hints takes too many clicks and no open all hints button.

My only suggestion is change the font color to be more visible for the hints button since a frustrated new player may not see it and stop playing.

xavtwm8

Jan 23, 2022
Hmm, I updated that link time ago, so the latest update should allow you to progress. Download it again and if there's any problems, lemme know.
i've had the original off of itch and used this forum to download the mega link but i am still stuck after going through a few weeks of trying to get the halloween event to trigger. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: this is literal minutes after but all i had to do was replay the hana handjob at the bookclub and you get a new scene and wake up.

Last edited:
Reactions: cloudmoon

LordSyruss

Feb 11, 2021
Finally caught up with the end of current content a few days ago. All the events from the end of chapter one through current chapter two content are a roller coaster. I have so many questions, and I'm very excited to see where the game development leads.

In games like this, there are usually characters I'm not always fond of, but I love every one of them in this game so far. The character development and the way their personalities expand and how they interact with each other is on point. I'm probably most intrigued by Mori's content. Her character seems to be hiding some very internalized pain, and my natural protective instincts are connecting me to her storyline pretty heavily. But all the girls seem to have things they need help and support dealing with, so I'm just really looking forward to what happens next.

And the music is great. I'm not usual a fan of leaving the music on, but I'm glad I gave it a chance. The track choice for individual character's locations really fits each character's personality too. Excellent job all around.

Reactions: Pers0nas

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
It's something I tried figuring out a while ago and couldn't.
Disclaimer: I'm a software engineer, but I have no clue about Ren'Py.

After looking at your files for a bit I have a suggestion:

- have one character screen per girl, not one per outfit, just the background image without the girl
- have one transparent image of just the girl for each outfit
- save the current outfit in a variable, initialised with a defaultvalue for default outfit, e.g. "clothesschool"
- make a switch or if ... else, checking the outfit variable and then load the correct picture for that one into the current screen
- the outfit selection screen just changes the variable and then leads back to the one character screen

sorry, if you already tried that ;)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So I downloaded 8.0, and it still ends at the same spot 7.0 did, do I need to use a save from farther back, or was this a revamp of previous content?

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
So I downloaded 8.0, and it still ends at the same spot 7.0 did, do I need to use a save from farther back, or was this a revamp of previous content?
Have you checked the changelog? There're 11 new character events.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes