Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
i am currently stuck on Nirima's Technophobes is there some hidden stat i need to unlock this event, i have gone to the comoon room and talked with every person over the past 3 weeks in game and it is not triggering
Have you gotten to Chapter 2?

Apr 18, 2021
This thread needs tags for psychological and horror.
I was playing this for the humor and the interesting characters. Then I encountered those "light" events and they instantly send me to a very dark place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm depressed enough as it is. I don't need a supposedly humorous game giving me suicidal thoughts.

Not looking for an apology or anything, just add those tags.
Knowing you might encounter these kind of scenes can make quite the difference in how you react to them.
At the moment I just can't deal with this kind of content. I'll give this game another try once I'm in better place, mentally speaking.

edit: Thanks!

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2020
You could make an argument for Suspense, But not Horror. Look at a list of classic movie tropes and I doubt you could find many examples.

Since the majority of the tags are Primarily the sort to allow people to find not avoid the material they want it would piss off far more people who are looking for a Horror game to spend time playing this before finding out this is mis-tagged.

If you trust the tags then your in for a lot of surprises since a common trigger like "Graphic Violence" has been tagged as such by less then 5% of the games listed. As with allergies If you have a trigger that is important to your health then it is best to ask if it contains such before consuming the material from a private individual.

Apr 18, 2021
You could make an argument for Suspense, But not Horror. Look at a list of classic movie tropes and I doubt you could find many examples.

Since the majority of the tags are Primarily the sort to allow people to find not avoid the material they want it would piss off far more people who are looking for a Horror game to spend time playing this before finding out this is mis-tagged.

If you trust the tags then your in for a lot of surprises since a common trigger like "Graphic Violence" has been tagged as such by less then 5% of the games listed. As with allergies If you have a trigger that is important to your health then it is best to ask if it contains such before consuming the material from a private individual.
I don't know, this seems like Psychological horror to me:

On the topic of tags: Usually if people see a tag they dislike they will ask if that content is avoidable or how severe the content is. On the other hand if the tag isn't there, they might think that there was no content of the sort.
That's just my personal opinion though and I know those questions can be annoying as well.

After taking a step back, I'll admit I might have overreacted a bit. Those scenes might have given me some bad thoughts, but I would never act on those: Despite how shitty life can be at times, it still beats not living at all.
I just figured I should say something, so someone else, who might not have as much resistance, doesn't get blindsided.
And while I still think this game has some Horrorelements. That doesn't mean I dislike the game, it's quite the opposite actually. I was just caught off-guard while I was in the completely wrong state of mind.

Honestly right now I'm more concerned that I might have screwed up the relationship with Tora:

Last edited:

Haseo32

Feb 21, 2020
gotta say the story has me hooked. I'm very invested and am loving what you're sharing with us pers0nas, keep up the awesome work and don't let the negative comments phase you in anyway (unless it's constructive criticism of course)
anywho gotta ask if I missed events for what ever choices I made in-game does that lock me out of the whole 4 students and their teacher take a trip down to- which requires us to finish every main character and side character events? or? I'm genuinely stumped here to having to resort to asking via here thanks in advance

Reactions: Pers0nas

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
gotta say the story has me hooked. I'm very invested and am loving what you're sharing with us pers0nas, keep up the awesome work and don't let the negative comments phase you in anyway (unless it's constructive criticism of course)
anywho gotta ask if I missed events for what ever choices I made in-game does that lock me out of the whole 4 students and their teacher take a trip down to- which requires us to finish every main character and side character events? or? I'm genuinely stumped here to having to resort to asking via here thanks in advance
You won't be locked out progressing, regardless of any events you missed. If you've done all of them, then all you need to do is wait until Saturday.

Haseo32

Feb 21, 2020
You won't be locked out progressing, regardless of any events you missed. If you've done all of them, then all you need to do is wait until Saturday.
I appreciate the timely response, it's the strangest thing, I've thouroughly checked everything I can think off and waited through a good two weeks in game and nothing ever triggered on Saturday in regards to that last event I'm missing. in the event you have a second to look into it, here's my save file, maybe I'm overlooking something quite obvious, thanks in advance

Last edited:

Haseo32

Feb 21, 2020
You have already completed all events.
I'm kinda sure I haven't completed that one event that I mentioned earlier, but if I did I guess I did, can't re play what ya haven't played yet so *shrugs* still an over all addicting story I can't help but express again lol

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Sensei Overnight [v0.10.0] [Pers0nas] - Original Size: 3,4GB

Download Win/Linux/Mac :

Size for each Compression: Windows=963MB Linux =944MB Mac=947MB

Last edited:

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
The audio balance during the text-to-speech conversation makes it very hard to hear said text-to-speech over the music.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
The audio balance during the text-to-speech conversation makes it very hard to hear said text-to-speech over the music.
You can always adjust the volumes in preferences. The TTS uses the sound volume channel.

Reactions: Leo-67
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes