May 27, 2020
I have a question before going further in the game, does it affect the relationship with Tora and Eruka if I sleep with Tami after Eruka's dating event?

GrapeApe

May 8, 2018
I finished chapter 1 and man, I've been thinking a lot about Mori lately. I feel like her events are the most interesting part of the game. I also really like Anii and Roni but I don't find their events anywhere near as interesting as Mori's (though Roni hasn't really had many events so far).

Reactions: ohgoshdfsfewf

GrapeApe

May 8, 2018
I have a question before going further in the game, does it affect the relationship with Tora and Eruka if I sleep with Tami after Eruka's dating event?
I mean I've only done chapter 1. But as of now, after having sex with Tami, I later kissed Eruka. I think she brought up Tami at some point but you just tell her it's not serious or something. And at least as far as I've gotten, Tora never finds out about you and Tami.

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
Also I'm guessing it's possible to miss out on events? Because last night I finished the update I'm assuming but I know there are events that I hadn't completed yet

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I can't seem to get the most recent light event to trigger. I'm pretty sure I've done all the other available events and I keep looking for actions that aren't typically available, or that I don't normally do, and none of them seem to be triggering anything. I've also gone through a whole week without anything auto-triggering. I'm sure I'm missing something, I just don't know what it might be.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Also I'm guessing it's possible to miss out on events? Because last night I finished the update I'm assuming but I know there are events that I hadn't completed yet
It is possible to miss events, yes.

I can't seem to get the most recent light event to trigger. I'm pretty sure I've done all the other available events and I keep looking for actions that aren't typically available, or that I don't normally do, and none of them seem to be triggering anything. I've also gone through a whole week without anything auto-triggering. I'm sure I'm missing something, I just don't know what it might be.
Sometimes, all it takes is calling a certain aunt at a certain time.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There's a button at the bottom left of the screen to turn them on.
I've said so before but man, you need to give those words some kind of background or outline, they're hard to see cause they overlap the background in the same colours in places, they blend in too well, people keep coming into the thread not knowing they're there.

Reactions: Flash Dingo
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes