TrapIsJustice

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
I don't know, this seems like Psychological horror to me:

After taking a step back, I'll admit I might have overreacted a bit. Those scenes might have given me some bad thoughts, but I would never act on those: Despite how shitty life can be at times, it still beats not living at all.
No you're absolutely right, I'm not in the place you are anymore so the scenes just come off as cringey and annoying as I skip through them to get back to the content I actually want to play, but just because I'm unaffected doesn't mean I don't realize what type of content it is, which is what I believe that guy might've been doing.

Heads up if you didn't already know what game this one is kinda cloning / inspired by, definitely avoid that one for sure, its much darker, and the scenes are even more annoying when that asshole puts riddles in them. Don't remember the rules on naming other games so I won't but it should be pretty obvious if you've seen it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: clebann and Greily

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Wow, that last Light event was intense, as always depends on whether or not you consider it real and the other world's Dayai being real, along what she was telling us. Makes you feel different, maybe not good about them, Female Janu and the circumstances behind her appearance .

lexree

Jul 14, 2022
simple question, is it possible, after the completion of all events and characters to have sex with everyone? For example with Anii, because I only unlocked Kio and Tami as well as Hana and her chores.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
simple question, is it possible, after the completion of all events and characters to have sex with everyone? For example with Anii, because I only unlocked Kio and Tami as well as Hana and her chores.
You mean right now? No. In the future, yes.

Reactions: jadih96207

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ok, Pers0nas, you can dislike Monty Python all you like, dis them up and down the street for days, but they were a comedy troupe, 6 main guys and a 7th doing the animation and regular collaborator to the degree the other 6 considered him the 7th Python. Having Chinaka refer to them as 'he' was both amusing and grating. Also, i am bummed /u/perfectheightforhead doesn't exist :p

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Um... so since i boned Tami that's it for Tora? Seems pretty clear but i wasn't expecting things in this game to go like that, is there maybe just a longer wait or something further down the development path Pers0nas or is that it, pick a sister and miss out on the other?

okdude

Nov 14, 2017
The decision to tell Tora about doing stuff with Hana is tearing me apart. Is there anything that it changes in the game other than making me feel good or bad??

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Um... so since i boned Tami that's it for Tora? Seems pretty clear but i wasn't expecting things in this game to go like that, is there maybe just a longer wait or something further down the development path Pers0nas or is that it, pick a sister and miss out on the other?
I can't directly answer that, but there are still tw more planned chapters, so...make of that what you will.

The decision to tell Tora about doing stuff with Hana is tearing me apart. Is there anything that it changes in the game other than making me feel good or bad??
Who knows?

Is there a hidden prerequisite for main event Okinawa Trip Plan? Been a few weeks since the previous main event fired and I'm not getting it
There're are event hints, you can toggle them at the bottom left of the events tab if you're stuck on anything.

I have a question about Chinaka's conumdrums, I can't answer them :(
You can always use Google for most of them, but a few are writtin in a way where a direct answer may or may not be applicable.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: jadih96207

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
looks like another case of calling petite loli, right?
The tag on this site has the following definition:

Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]

Rule 7 is:
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

So if you're looking for Loli to be an actual underage character, you probably want to look somewhere other than f95 Zone.

• Haha
Reactions: Zalzany

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
The tag on this site has the following definition:

Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]

Rule 7 is:
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

So if you're looking for Loli to be an actual underage character, you probably want to look somewhere other than f95 Zone.
Funny. Thanks for answering though

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
debating if I should skip this update so I can binge three in a row on the next one, or just deal with the inevitable emptiness of catching up

Nov 13, 2019
When an update is just all characters being annoying and walls of text that push you to just skip all til it dumps you back on the main menu... GG

Got better shit to do than be railroaded in to lack of payoff.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes