cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I got kind of the same thing, i don't remember which days, but it was saying dayxxx not defined, i continued anyway and now i'm getting this error after some more time while trying to access hints
Thanks! I've uploaded a new version of the mod that fixes this.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I am using an 11.0 + Patch for 12.0 but that hopefully should not be a problem
This appears to be the problem. Judging from Pers0na's comments, there are events that were included in the 0.12.0 release by accident. These events are not in the patch. I made my mod based on the full release, though, so that's causing the error.

If you don't want to download the full 0.12.0, you can fix this by opening up game\progress mod\variables\event_list.rpy in a text editor and deleting lines 112 to 116 (from the line starting with "ev_day172" to the one starting with "ev_okinawa3").

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I really hate this Yandere bullshit. I hope the dev is not willing to make Dayai a bitch like one on the Light Event.

I'd rather know before to not be disappointed with this game later.

Reactions: notBatman747

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
The thing I love in this game is that affections and whatnot are not really needed. Damn I hate it when you have farm useless stats in games. Well, they are needed somewhat, since they count as a day counter, and thats okay, at least there is no "individual" farming with the girls and thats a HUGE plus. I dont know when that farming became staple in games, but its not needed at all, just stupid and uninteresting grind for stats. Here its not like that and I love it.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
I've fallen behind on this game, enough so that I decided that I should start over from the beginning. To make that a little easier on myself, I also ported my mod over.

View attachment 1964626

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, the mod will provide you with the next step for reaching events that you're close to. The Hints screen can be accessed by the quick menu at the bottom of the screen, through the menu, and using the N key (though this make take a couple tries to make stick).

Edit: The attached mod file will apparently only work on the full 0.12.0 release. If you're using the upgrade patch, try using the attached event_list.rpy file (replace the existing one in game\progress mod\variables\). That should fix it (I can't confirm because I don't have that version).
Thanks, thats the right approach but these events also apperar in the game\progress mod\trackers\hinttracker.rpy

The events appear in 3 places and the lines need also to be deleted. This finally worked for me.

NotPlayingTank

Oct 23, 2017
Playing through the game for the first time and just encountered the first light event which creeped me out to all hell. Dunno if I'm gonna touch the game after that if the light events are gonna get progressively more disturbing

Last edited:

LostlWanderer

Jul 8, 2019
Playing through the game for the first time and just encountered the first light event which creeped me out to all hell. Dunno if I'm gonna touch the game after that if the light events are gonna get progressively more disturbing
You should really read the tags before picking up any games. The stuff here is still a lot more tame compare to that "other" game.

Reactions: notBatman747

NotPlayingTank

Oct 23, 2017
You should really read the tags before picking up any games.
I had another peek at the tags to make sure I wasn't missing anything and it doesn't seem to show anything that would imply anything strange enough to unsettle me.
Edit: I just realised I was looking at the genres on the first page and not the tags at the top. I see the horror tag now. I'm dumb af :FacePalm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The stuff here is still a lot more tame compare to that "other" game.
I'm not sure what game you're referring to here at all. The only other game that comes to mind is DokiDoki which I was basically mentally prepared for cursed shit.

Reactions: flamewho

chu4ng

Sep 7, 2019
I have dreaming about distibuting this(and LiL) game via bittorrent.
Here's first shot: torrent-files or .
PS: It's not arhive, but folder.
Also what could you suggest about files hash checking? I mean, so anyone could confirm that's original files.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
spoiler bellow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That scene is probably a flicker of another universe, as it was mentioned that there are other universes with other versions of the characters. And the game never mentions that Janu actually raped her... But if it had happened, Mori would have loved it since she's a tsundere submissive bitch.

therantil

Mar 29, 2021
I cannot figure out what I'm supposed to do now. I am stuck after 'Names on a Backboard'. All selections lead to nothing. Cannot get to Dorm room renovation or Wanasha full of WOrry.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Hints screen
You should probably use the "player_name" variable, rather than "Janu" on your hints screen.

Here's the altered code.rpy (right-click > save as > place in game\progress mod)
Edit: and the altered hinttracker.rpy (to rename "No Cake for Janu" and "A Date for Janu" .. this one goes into game\progress mod\trackers).

Last edited:

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I cannot figure out what I'm supposed to do now. I am stuck after 'Names on a Backboard'. All selections lead to nothing. Cannot get to Dorm room renovation or Wanasha full of WOrry.
You can ask in the discord and it'd probably be way easier to help you there, than here.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks, thats the right approach but these events also apperar in the game\progress mod\trackers\hinttracker.rpy

The events appear in 3 places and the lines need also to be deleted. This finally worked for me.
Thanks! I'll add it to the post.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Just worked this section out myself.
Wanasha Full of Worry triggered on the Monday after a Sora weekend event, so progress her plot.

Dorm Room Renovation triggers on a weekend if you visit the dorms in the afternoon on a weekend (NOT the evening, like you normally would).

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes