Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Sensei Overnight [v0.13.0] [Pers0nas]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.11 GB

PC: - -
MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Changelog:
v0.13.0
- 900+ New Images
- 19 New Events
- 17 Main Events
- 2 Desire Events
- 7 New Tracks
- New picture messages
- New character outfits
- A whole load of grammar fixes, bug fixes ect
I'm looking at the changelog and something doesn't agree with the list of events in the game...
The only new event I noticed was this one:
SO.png

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Pers0nas are you releasing ver 14 on Patreon this month? You usually drop a patch about now but the last two came out at odd times, are you pushing to go back to that 18/19/20th format or is it up in the air for now?

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I'm looking at the changelog and something doesn't agree with the list of events in the game...
The only new event I noticed was this one:
View attachment 1992412
That event's from 0.12.0.

Everything from "Crowded Claustrophobia" through "Saliva-fueled Departure" is new* to 0.13.0.

* the first four events were accidentally included in the 0.12.0 full release.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
That event's from 0.12.0.

Everything from "Crowded Claustrophobia" through "Saliva-fueled Departure" is new* to 0.13.0.

* the first four events were accidentally included in the 0.12.0 full release.
I have the correct version of the game and the game is not showing me any new events (main events, train & lakes, main and side characters).
Some kind of bug?
SOv.png

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Pers0nas are you releasing ver 14 on Patreon this month? You usually drop a patch about now but the last two came out at odd times, are you pushing to go back to that 18/19/20th format or is it up in the air for now?
I'm not. I've essentially released two updates for the public this month. I'm going back to working on my side project in September before returning to Sensei Overnight in October.

Specter882

Oct 18, 2018
I am a bit confused as to why Dayai is calling the MC her Nephew instead of Uncle in the last few updates. Is this a mistake or am I just going crazy?

• Angry
Reactions: Basket Case

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I am a bit confused as to why Dayai is calling the MC her Nephew instead of Uncle in the last few updates. Is this a mistake or am I just going crazy?
This is established in the very beginning of the game. Dayai is his aunt, but because the aunt/nephew dynamic would put her in a position of authority over him, it doesn't work in the classroom where he should be the authority, so instead they are posing as uncle/niece.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
god Hana is such a bitch. shoulda never got involved with her. i'm not usually the type to edit save files, but she's just become so insufferable and MC just goes along with it, i had to edit her relationship out

Reactions: Cool'Thulhu

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
I've fallen behind on this game, enough so that I decided that I should start over from the beginning. To make that a little easier on myself, I also ported my mod over.

View attachment 1964626

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, the mod will provide you with the next step for reaching events that you're close to. The Hints screen can be accessed by the quick menu at the bottom of the screen, through the menu, and using the N key (though this make take a couple tries to make stick).

Edit: The attached mod file will apparently only work on the full 0.12.0 release. If you're using the upgrade patch, try using the attached event_list.rpy file (replace the existing one in game\progress mod\variables\) and hinttracker.rpy file (replace the existing one in game\progress mod\trackers). That should fix it (I can't confirm because I don't have that version). Thanks to fun_master_BW for the hint tracker file.
When this gets updated to 13.0 do you need to download all 3 of the files or just the first?

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Why does it say andriod when there isnt a link for it?
A quick use of the search and it looks like there's 2 people doing android ports. One posted in April... that's version 8. The quoted one below is only one version behind (yes, the post is from January but they just edited their post to update rather than make new posts).
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.12.0
Size 1.16 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes