jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
I'm really praying that the inspiration from Lessons in Love doesn't mean that we get locked out of scenes from specific choices. It will be very disappointing if I get locked out of scenes with Tora just because I told the truth.
I feel like that's exactly what's gonna happen, and I'm cool with it. It would make sense that she doesn't want to be with you after walking in on you fucking her sister, and then also admitting to her that you're fucking the girl that's tormenting her.

I'm just hoping there's an option in the future to give Hana the boot. Bitch is irredeemable and dangerous

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
2022年8月21日
After years of playing, I think from the first release, while making some "off-topic" comparations finally realized that the namd of the city reads as "JIZZ-ON-YOU". Words can't describe how much of an idiot I feel

Reactions: Spider_man

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Does the scores during the pre bikini pageant matter? [beyond dialogue]

I thought of two ways:
1) all results = 12 total
2) '5' point vote for each girl

edit: nevermind, it is pointless, just made it to end game. 100% complete waste of time so far :(, for all this content, there are only a tiny amount of sex scenes, not even animated. I don't think I ever played a game that uses Koikatu not use the avaiable animations.

Last edited:

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020

I thought of two ways:

edit: nevermind, it is pointless, just made it to end game. 100% complete waste of time so far :(, for all this content, there are only a tiny amount of sex scenes, not even animated. I don't think I ever played a game that uses Koikatu not use the avaiable animations.
Thanks for judging my game on the sex scenes, the one thing out of the many that I don't put a lot of focus on unless it's relevant to the story or the characters. Also, I have animated scenes, quite a few of them actually. I suppose all that skipping of content you mentioned in your review meant you skipped the repeatable sex scenes that are littered throughout.

Imagine playing a visual novel, just to skip the novel parts to get to one element of the visuals. I think you've been spoilt by the many Koikatsu games out there that have a more prevelant focus on sex, and have judged mine mainly on that. I respect your review, and I've been including a lot more sexual scenes into the game lately (I mean, there're two threesomes kinda and full on sex with another prominant character in this update alone, but what do I know, you probably skipped that). I'll be sure to make a patch where all the girls bang the MC five minutes into knowing him in the future.

Last edited:

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019

I thought of two ways:

Ayo how the hell you get upset when you skipped the entire game and didn't find the actual animated content of the game..? You can't enjoy or immerse yourself in a story if you're skipping and skimming the entirety of it. LMAO

Edit: I guarantee you haven't reached End Game.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
The last 3 to 6 sex scenes I saw had zero animation. And loading up my saves of past non-repeatable sex scenes, not a single one was animated.
[the repeatable Koi -study room- sex scene was animated and the Tami on weekend in suburbs was animated! but both use single awful angle sadly]

Is there a keyboard key I accidentally pressed that turned off animations?

I played Chapter 1 without skipping or fast forwarding, you know, build up and good slow burn;
since I was hoping Chapter 2 would be focused on sex and to see if I was going to invest more of my time, I then forward/skipped the text [I kept my save at the start of ch.2 to reload after I saw if this was the case] and after a short while I ran out of events reached endstate.

edit: typo

Last edited:

seeraltair

Dec 1, 2017
May I have a suggestion? Remove Harem and Incest tag or add them as planned. Becouse now it looks like you removed Tora from it and it looks like there will be no real action with Dayai in forseable future. If there is Harem ending, it would be nice to have some ingame warning if we are about to brake it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: punisher2099

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
Sex scenes are totally not needed.Game would be just fine without few below-average animations that dont impact on anything,
they are not a thing to look forward to, nor character development tools.If they are exist to just justify *Adult game* tag - dick move.
Example - Kio.Just a girl who loves memes and takes a dick on early in the game, because.And you get to fuck her later, thats it.Thats the whole purpose of her, 3 H-scenes and memes reference.(you forget about her pretty quickly)
Example 2 - Tami.Just your average slut who jumps at first chance to get a dick.Rejected her both times(no regrets), she is just not worth the 2-3 H-scenes.It`s not feeling rewarding enough to make such choices.
You wont gain anything or loose anything if you accept\reject, because this game is all bark and tease without bite.
And this is not even needed, focus on the story(Traveling to dreams - great idea, but so little of it), but naaah.
Rare boob CGs are looking out of place for a game that focuses on a story like 90% to 10%(when 10% is sex - is it even needed?If yes, why?)
Core of the story is interesting, and that the only good thing i can say about the story...characters(boring with few exceptions), pacing(Non-existent)...intentionally DENCE\Stupid\Naive MC(i dropped the game for the first time because of that).

And looking now at almost all Characters events completed, there are 2 options - Either it will be the slowliest slow-burn of a century, or sex will be removed completely(best choice in my opinion).

P.s And stop copying or be inspired by you-know-what game.You arent pulling it off even in the slightest.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
May I have a suggestion? Remove Harem and Incest tag or add them as planned. Becouse now it looks like you removed Tora from it and it looks like there will be no real action with Dayai in forseable future. If there is Harem ending, it would be nice to have some ingame warning if we are about to brake it.
Respectfully, no. I've planned a lot of the game, and the tags will remain because they will be expanded on.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Sex scenes are totally not needed.Game would be just fine without few below-average animations that dont impact on anything,
they are not a thing to look forward to, nor character development tools.If they are exist to just justify *Adult game* tag - dick move.
Example - Kio.Just a girl who loves memes and takes a dick on early in the game, because.And you get to fuck her later, thats it.Thats the whole purpose of her, 3 H-scenes and memes reference.(you forget about her pretty quickly)
Example 2 - Tami.Just your average slut who jumps at first chance to get a dick.Rejected her both times(no regrets), she is just not worth the 2-3 H-scenes.It`s not feeling rewarding enough to make such choices.
You wont gain anything or loose anything if you accept\reject, because this game is all bark and tease without bite.
And this is not even needed, focus on the story(Traveling to dreams - great idea, but so little of it), but naaah.
Rare boob CGs are looking out of place for a game that focuses on a story like 90% to 10%(when 10% is sex - is it even needed?If yes, why?)
Core of the story is interesting, and that the only good thing i can say about the story...characters(boring with few exceptions), pacing(Non-existent)...intentionally DENCE\Stupid\Naive MC(i dropped the game for the first time because of that).

And looking now at almost all Characters events completed, there are 2 options - Either it will be the slowliest slow-burn of a century, or sex will be removed completely(best choice in my opinion).

P.s And stop copying or be inspired by you-know-what game.You arent pulling it off even in the slightest.
Thanks for the feedback, It's appreciated. Dream and Light events will be expanded on, I just put those on the backburner to focus more on the main story. Personally, I'd say that there is payoff, and if you've played 0.13.0, you'll see some of the consequenses of MC's actions. I'm not copying anything, you could say that at the start of the game, when I was still figuring things out, but definitely not now, and the majority of the playerbase can recognise the similarities and differences.

seeraltair

Dec 1, 2017
Respectfully, no. I've planned a lot of the game, and the tags will remain because they will be expanded on.
Well I ment it in respectfull way also, if they will be worked on in near future then there is no problem. And hey you are the creator, just please do not let some of us miss the Harem route, if you plan on doing more routes. I am sure there are more of us, who likes Harem routes. But again it is up to you.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Well I ment it in respectfull way also, if they will be worked on in near future then there is no problem. And hey you are the creator, just please do not let some of us miss the Harem route, if you plan on doing more routes. I am sure there are more of us, who likes Harem routes. But again it is up to you.
Be aware, that by the definitions of this site, you only have to have 3 love interests in a sexual relationship with the MC simultaneously to qualify for the Harem tag. The Harem tag does not necessitate an ending of the VN where you have all potential love interests, that they know about each other, and are happy to share. With the content already in the game, the Harem tag is warranted by F95's definition.

Please understand, I know that many people have their own personal definition of what a "harem game" is, and I would like nothing more than to have an ending where all the girls are together with the MC and pleased about it. Just trying to inform about how the tag works on the forum, in case it doesn't match your definition, so you can manage your expectations.

Spider_man

Jan 31, 2022
I've fallen behind on this game, enough so that I decided that I should start over from the beginning. To make that a little easier on myself, I also ported my mod over.

View attachment 1964626

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, the mod will provide you with the next step for reaching events that you're close to. The Hints screen can be accessed by the quick menu at the bottom of the screen, through the menu, and using the N key (though this make take a couple tries to make stick).

Edit: Updated to 0.13.0
Does this work on Android too?

yeeticusXXX

Feb 16, 2019
Just wanted to chime in, Came here from a recommendation from the Lessons in Love discord, really digging the story so far, haven't quite got to chapter 2 yet but most of the way through chapter 1. The Noodles reference was appreciated.

Reactions: Pers0nas

sei84

Jun 13, 2020
Played this for a couple hours just to get locked into an instant fail scene with no way out. It asked me to take I step, I said yes, it failed me. I said no, it failed me. It killed my desire to try this again, a couple hours wasted.

yeeticusXXX

Feb 16, 2019
Played this for a couple hours just to get locked into an instant fail scene with no way out. It asked me to take I step, I said yes, it failed me. I said no, it failed me. It killed my desire to try this again, a couple hours wasted.
This game has no puzzles, getting to chapter two is really not that hard.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Pers0nas
Am curious, will there be many Dayai or female-Janu events anytime soon. (outside of main events I mean).

Just played current build and am curious if it will be anytime soon. (not that events with other characters are a bad thing, I just am more interested in those two.. and Tori :S although Zena was a nice addition if I am being honest.)

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes