Jan 16, 2019
are you talking about missing her events? i think it's worth missing them. she's such a bitch. i restarted the game when i realized how cruel she was gonna be towards tora, and just pushed her completely to the side
Yeah im sad about that. unlike nirima she is real bitch but i didnt know if those event were good or not .i kinda feel sad about that :D

Jan 16, 2019
is mori was lesbian or something ? i forgot some scenesand broken neck dayai said sensei cockblocked her so she was in love with nokona ?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
is mori was lesbian or something ? i forgot some scenesand broken neck dayai said sensei cockblocked her so she was in love with nokona ?
In a previous scene, she was literally on her way to confess her feelings to Nokona and when she arrived, Nokona was talking to MC, who was holding her hand.

She's....a little bitter.

Jan 16, 2019
In a previous scene, she was literally on her way to confess her feelings to Nokona and when she arrived, Nokona was talking to MC, who was holding her hand.

She's....a little bitter.
i feel like she likes Sensei more than others so this is really case ? i dont remember that much .im playing this game after 7 or 8 month ,and juna said '' i thought mori didnt like him here'' implies that she likes him in other worlds. but my memories about this game is little bad. it makes sick ,im scared to play this game again .d

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
i feel like she likes Sensei more than others so this is really case ? i dont remember that much .im playing this game after 7 or 8 month ,and juna said '' i thought mori didnt like him here'' implies that she likes him in other worlds. but my memories about this game is little bad. it makes sick ,im scared to play this game again .d
She does fit the tsundere trope.

There are a couple of moments where she saves him from coming to harm, and seems genuinely fond of him.

And there's definitely an alt-reality version of her that seems outright enamoured with him, but that version also has a dog (IIRC), and normal Mori hates dogs.

But outside of dream/spaceout scenes, she's actively hostile towards him, and it ramped up after she saw him with the girl she liked.

Jan 16, 2019
She does fit the tsundere trope.

There are a couple of moments where she saves him from coming to harm, and seems genuinely fond of him.

And there's definitely an alt-reality version of her that seems outright enamoured with him, but that version also has a dog (IIRC), and normal Mori hates dogs.

But outside of dream/spaceout scenes, she's actively hostile towards him, and it ramped up after she saw him with the girl she liked.
but i feel like she likes sensei more than nokana i dont understand. i hate the fact she likes girls ,she feels like maya so its kinda weird.

Jan 16, 2019
I dont like gays in normal series but that niji looks great character and Pers0nas didnt make any cringe scenes about that .i love it. but there was an pegging scene ,i though i was going to pegged ,this game really deserves that Horror tag ,great job ! and im serious it was kinda scary like jumpscare lol. it was probably most horrifying stuff i have ever seen in visual noves xD just finished and it was great.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So are all the girls LIs, because some feel like they'll never get there, I have the same feeling with a lot of characters in LiL.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Exactly, thank you for answering for me.

My initial question hasn't been answered though :HideThePain:
I don't know the answer, as I haven't been following this game nearly as closely. It feels like a much slower burn so far, at least up to the point I've played.

With LiL we have an assurance from the dev that every character that has a character card will eventually get a sex scene, but we're still only about a quarter of the way through.

I have no idea if this game's dev has said anything to that effect, or what % we actually are through the story yet.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I assume it's better in the long run to not take Eruka's virginity in the love hotel, purely based on the MC opening up about the people he loved ending up dead to her.

But I guess only Pers0nas knows that answer.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Well I'd say we're about 40% in the story. At least when 0.13.0 drops we'll be there.
Will it be possible to get every scene in a single playthrough once the game is finished, or will pursuing some girls lock off other ones, because Tora confronting MC about his relationship with Tami sounds like she won't be available anymore, as she said we can't have both of them, and if you tell the truth about Hana on top of that she seems completely blocked off, even though the top option is the best one most of the time, the only way I see Tora still being available is lying to her about Hana and having Tami give Tora permission to be with the MC too.

I'm just asking because games like these shouldn't require multiple playthroughs to get all the content.

I hope Anju is here to stay, and become a side character as well (main character is only for 3B's students after all.
Will Tanya come back as a side character as well, I'd love to get all 3 Churas in the harem, although she needs to apologize to both of her daughters first.
Azula should become part of the side cast too.

Damn you for making Fareeda so attractive yet making her underage.

Edit: just finished all the content, and Hana just had to ruin everything even more, now Tora is depressed, how are you going to fix this?

I have no idea if this game's dev has said anything to that effect, or what % we actually are through the story yet.
40% apparently.

I just wish this game had a wiki as amazing as the one for LiL, it would make making some choices easier.

Last edited:

OhhSnap

Feb 5, 2018
ohhhh i'm just starting chapter 2 and i think i get what all those PN xxxxxx journal entries on the train wereeeeeeeee, that's crazyyyyy cool, what a swell idea! gj Pers0nas!

EDIT: Oof! I just read a few more lines and now i'm pretty much sure of it! really cool ^^
EDIT2: Ohhhh! I think I'm starting to have decent theories on some other things now! I like games that engage the mind and our detective skills!

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What a strange mixed bag of events that was for v14, i enjoyed it but i wish we'd seen more of the last Dayai event from the non-hospital perspective, really trolling us thirsty folk Pers0nas :p

Reactions: punisher2099
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes