jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
What a strange mixed bag of events that was for v14, i enjoyed it but i wish we'd seen more of the last Dayai event from the non-hospital perspective, really trolling us thirsty folk Pers0nas :p
oh there's Dayai events in the next update? now I really can't wait

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
oh there's Dayai events in the next update? now I really can't wait
After a two-week delay, the next instalment of Sensei Overnight has arrived! Here's what's new:
- 600+ New Images
- 13 New events
- 3 Dayai Events
- 3 Mori Events
- 3 Sora Events
- 2 Dream Events
- 1 Omina Event
- 1 Light Event
- 2 New animations
- 11 New Tracks
- A new picture message
- A whole load of grammar fixes, bug fixes ect

Reactions: jamyong

OhhSnap

Feb 5, 2018
i've noticed that a lot of the characters use "xxx and me" and "xxx and i" wrong. normally this would be fine cause many ppl get it wrong. but girls like nirima or hana shouldn't be saying this one wrong, since they're all smart and shit, you know?

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Finally caught up to the end of last update. While inspired from LiL, this AVN definitely does gain its own identity in Chapter 2. Rather than a story of nihilism, it's a parable of regret. The Shelley poem referenced in the last update was a great bookend to how I felt about Janu's story thus far, and how he sees the girls in his class falling for him like he fell for Valda, and feels ashamed to do nothing... like he always has.

I love these characters. Well... most of them, and I love to hate or cringe at the others.

S Tier: Eruka, Mori, Nokana, Tora
A Tier: Anii, Dayai, Juna, Sora, Tuli
B Tier: Nirima, Omina, Roni, Tami
C Tier: Kio, Lina, Oki, Ryu, Wendy
D Tier: Chinaka, Zena
F Tier: Hana

And speaking of LiL comparisons, Hana is Kirin without the ability to pity her, and Nodoku without the ability to understand her twisted morals. She might as well be Amy from Gone Girl. God, I hope I can seek redemption in the eyes of Tora and give this bitch her just desserts.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamyong

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Finally caught up to the end of last update. While inspired from LiL, this AVN definitely does gain its own identity in Chapter 2. Rather than a story of nihilism, it's a parable of regret. The Shelley poem referenced in the last update was a great bookend to how I felt about Janu's story thus far, and how he sees the girls in his class falling for him like he fell for Valda, and feels ashamed to do nothing... like he always has.

I love these characters. Well... most of them, and I love to hate or cringe at the others.

A Tier: Anii, Dayai, Juna, Sora
B Tier: Omina, Roni, Tami, Tuli

And speaking of LiL comparisons, Hana is Kirin without the ability to pity her, and Nodoku without the ability to understand her twisted morals. She might as well be Amy from Gone Girl. God, I hope I can seek redemption in the eyes of Tora and give this bitch her just desserts.
Fuck Hana. I fucking hate her so much. I agree with the comparison to Kirin. I can’t really put a finger on the exact difference between them, but I enjoy Kirin’s character quite a bit and absolutely cannot stand Hana. And it’s crazy, because I can’t think of many redeemable qualities for Kirin or any acceptable motivations to be how she is. Her character just somehow elicits some level of sympathy or pity from me.

Reactions: van321

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Fuck Hana. I fucking hate her so much. I agree with the comparison to Kirin. I can’t really put a finger on the exact difference between them, but I enjoy Kirin’s character quite a bit and absolutely cannot stand Hana. And it’s crazy, because I can’t think of many redeemable qualities for Kirin or any acceptable motivations to be how she is. Her character just somehow elicits some level of sympathy or pity from me.
Just think of the scene in LiL where Sensei answers Kirin's "FMK" question, and Kirin freaks the fuck out if he picks "marry Kirin." It makes her feel like an imposter. From all we know about her so far about her, Hana would feel ecstatic at "marry Hana" and hold it as a form of superiority over anyone she is even friendly with. Any moment of perceived weakness with Hana we cannot trust to itself just be a form of manipulation rather than an actual crack in the façade, where Kirin is not actually skilled enough at manipulation to mask every crack, and those cracks keep coming. THAT is the difference between the two, IMO.

What most interests me is the Janu that Juna fell in love with ONLY involved himself with Hana. Of course, characters across worlds have differences in personality, but there do seem to be consistent themes among all versions of them. Was that Janu manipulated? Or was that Hana legitimately desperate? And was that Tora more spitefully jealous?

If this Hana falls, I want to see the real Hana before it happens. I want it to be a hard decision. But I will remember what my dear Tora went through and let her break anyway. I see the same with Kirin and Ayane/Karin in LiL.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Just think of the scene in LiL where Sensei answers Kirin's "FMK" question, and Kirin freaks the fuck out if he picks "marry Kirin." It makes her feel like an imposter. From all we know about her so far about her, Hana would feel ecstatic at "marry Hana" and hold it as a form of superiority over anyone she is even friendly with. Any moment of perceived weakness with Hana we cannot trust to itself just be a form of manipulation rather than an actual crack in the façade, where Kirin is not actually skilled enough at manipulation to mask every crack, and those cracks keep coming. THAT is the difference between the two, IMO.

What most interests me is the Janu that Juna fell in love with ONLY involved himself with Hana. Of course, characters across worlds have differences in personality, but there do seem to be consistent themes among all versions of them. Was that Janu manipulated? Or was that Hana legitimately desperate? And was that Tora more spitefully jealous?

If this Hana falls, I want to see the real Hana before it happens. I want it to be a hard decision. But I will remember what my dear Tora went through and let her break anyway. I see the same with Kirin and Ayane/Karin in LiL.
You make a good point about Kirin. I had forgotten about that scene. Killing Kirin in that scenario also elicits a reaction from her of what appears to be not just anger or annoyance, but an actual sadness and vulnerability that she clearly is not comfortable with showing. I think that's why despite her pretty monstrous deeds, I still pity her. And honestly, besides the Ayane situation, she's a good wingman in a way. She's a good asset to the harem to help build the harem. She also genuinely cares about her friends and seeks to protect them even at her own expense.

Hana on the other hand...

I'm curious to see if she'll be in any way redeemable by the end of the story. She's the only character I actively dislike in either game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019

A Tier: Anii, Dayai, Juna, Sora, Tuli
B Tier: Nirima, Omina, Roni, Tami

You can always go back to one of the 20 pages of saves and stop Hana from happening.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
SenseiOvernight-0.14.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game. If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on ! ,

We're crowdfunded, !​

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
SenseiOvernight-0.14.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game. If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on ! ,

We're crowdfunded, !​
at last, the time has come again

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Oh, the Sora stuff actually made me cry, what the fuck? Seriously, this shit is goated, it's hard for me to get so emotionally attached to characters like this. Keep it up man, great job

Reactions: notBatman747

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
-at the risk of sounding like a complete degenerate, MC needs to stop fucking around and just give in to Dayai. I thought there would be a kiss coming during their little anime session or something, but nope. nothing. it will come eventually i imagine, but it is quite sad seeing Dayai obviously struggle with her feelings while we remain so frustratingly dense and maybe purposely unaware of them.

-Sora's events were devastating. it was like Doki Doki all over again, and I'm both relieved and also intrigued that after she was "broken", the train went backwards to fix it. it's been a while since i've played through the rest of the game, so maybe i'm forgetting some lore, but i'm curious to see how much restriction there is in this world in regards to death, and how exactly this train of ours fits into the workings of this world. she mentioned that her neck hurt when we saw her on the swing, and i wonder if there are any other residual effects from her attempt.. is there any awareness of what she did? i know comparing to LiL gets old, but it obviously reminds one of Makoto's Bluejay event and how the consequences of that massively fucked her up until the world rest.

-Mori's admission in her dream that she has seen glimpses of the park scenes that we've questioned her about is very interesting, especially in light of the blurred memories dynamic we have going on with MC and our other self who originally occupied our body. could she be in the same situation? she says that a voice in the back of her head tries to convince her that we're actually awesome and not a piece of shit, just like we have another voice trying to convince us to relish in the fact that this world is ours to do with as we please. why is she so special? why do we only hear a beating in her while everyone else is a static prop?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
-at the risk of sounding like a complete degenerate, MC needs to stop fucking around and just give in to Dayai. I thought there would be a kiss coming during their little anime session or something, but nope. nothing. it will come eventually i imagine, but it is quite sad seeing Dayai obviously struggle with her feelings while we remain so frustratingly dense and maybe purposely unaware of them.
I think you saw a different version of that scene than I did. I can't make sense of the game's flags, so it's hard to tell if any of them might cause the scene to play out differently, but in the one I saw, he's not dense about her feelings, he's just refusing to go there and

-Mori's admission in her dream that she has seen glimpses of the park scenes that we've questioned her about is very interesting, especially in light of the blurred memories dynamic we have going on with MC and our other self who originally occupied our body. could she be in the same situation? she says that a voice in the back of her head tries to convince her that we're actually awesome and not a piece of shit, just like we have another voice trying to convince us to relish in the fact that this world is ours to do with as we please. why is she so special? why do we only hear a beating in her while everyone else is a static prop?
At a bare minimum, Park Mori is a year ahead of our timeline. She mentions that everyone else has moved on and she's repeating the year in one of the more recent appearances. She could also be from one of the other worlds on top of that, which would explain why she needs to repeat the year when this Mori is not on track to need it.

So I think she's trying to convince her younger/alternate self to look past her first impressions of MC sooner, possibly to stave off some consequence that's looming ahead. Like we're REALLY close to the divide between her and Nokana becoming a permanent rift, and I imagine that's something that future/alt Mori would want to fix if given the power to do so.

As for Dayai, I think she's a fixed point in time. Yalda always dies, Dayai always breaks. Maybe she hangs herself, maybe she goes on a killing spree, maybe she has a nervous breakdown and causes Juna to lose it all, but she always breaks.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes