Oct 5, 2022
i installed the game few days ago but havent played it till today.should i reinstall the game?and should i use hints mode without walkthrough then?

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
i installed the game few days ago but havent played it till today.should i reinstall the game?and should i use hints mode without walkthrough then?
Yes, the error is being caused by the walkthrough mod. You'll need to reinstall the game without it. You can then use the hints mod if you want to.

Andrew91639183636

Nov 28, 2020
So It seem that Im stuck in a part of the game,is the chosen one mission and the part I'm stuck at is where you get you weapon,I'm playing the android version and it doesn't let me keep going from the screen that su you got a new weapon

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Referring to Hana? I dunno if I could reject Tami; she seems to genuinely like Janu, vs Hana is quite obviously a psychopath.

Only thing keeping me from going back to undo my involvement with Hana is (1) god it was so long ago and (2) the chance of being able to absolutely crush Hana's spirit in a cruel and salt the earth sort of way.
I'm in the same boat now, she's even more insufferable in the new update.

Feb 23, 2022
Decided to do a pro Tora run by not fucking Hana or Tami. I now understand how the other Juna ruined his life by fucking her. Turns out feeding her ego with dick is the catalyst for her becoming a gigabitch.
Also funny how every non highschooler in the game is shocked to hear you rejected Tami twice.
I'm ngl i wanna do that but it would take so long

Castelier

Oct 7, 2021
does anyone has save files that i can use. I screwed up with my drive and accidentally removed all save files. I dont need a full save just decent enough:'_

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Btw, i did the lewds with Tora's sister, does that mean that Tora is now off limits or is this kind of a similar situation to LiL, where you're kinda expected to do all of the events (because that's the normal way to go about things)?

Edit: Welp, i'm still playing through this yet the new update just came out.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I've fallen behind on this game, enough so that I decided that I should start over from the beginning. To make that a little easier on myself, I also ported my mod over.

View attachment 1964626

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, the mod will provide you with the next step for reaching events that you're close to. The Hints screen can be accessed by the quick menu at the bottom of the screen, through the menu, and using the N key (though this make take a couple tries to make stick).

Edit: Updated to 0.14.0
Cannot wait for your 0.15.0 version of the mod! Thanks you for your hard work

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Anyone know what Tora's "She Sits, Watching the World Crumble Around Her" entails? It's locked for me and I got curious. Also, what action did I take that makes it so it's locked?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is it possible to use the hints mod for 15 without it being updated? Does it break the game?

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes