Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I was on the fence about Hana, just took for a self-centred teen and a bit of a bitch but still an entertaining character. But after that scene with Tora at the Chura boutique it's obvious she's just a fucking psychopath, a complete cunt that revels in hurting others.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
uncle/niece but it's actually aunt/nephew. you also (will eventually) fuck yourself from another dimension, but idk if that counts as incest or not
wtf with the spoiler man i didn't play this game yet.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
wtf with the spoiler man i didn't play this game yet.
at worst, that second sentence was a spoiler for an update from like.. a year ago. given that a new update just dropped and you haven't played any of the game yet, it's probably unwise to read the 58th page of the thread. you can't reasonably expect people to spoiler mark info that has been well established and discussed on here for months and months on end.

Reactions: notBatman747

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Haw Haw Haw... any players that fall into the intensely anti-NTR crowd are not going to be happy about the revelations of 'girl's night'. Even a more open minded person like myself feels a wee bit miffed at that little tart. Pers0nas, please have this all be building up to her being... just destroyed... emotionally, socially and most importantly, publicly.

• Sad
Reactions: Boardguy and acondo

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Damn this update is great!
Actually, every update of this game is great, the only thing that I can say is that I dont like the music choice (though it turn great in later updates) and I LOVE that there is no affection/lust system, just some random counters that...I dont really know what they even do! But I dont have to worry that I miss out on some content just because I not farmed stats for some specific girl.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I've fallen behind on this game, enough so that I decided that I should start over from the beginning. To make that a little easier on myself, I also ported my mod over.

View attachment 1964626

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, the mod will provide you with the next step for reaching events that you're close to. The Hints screen can be accessed by the quick menu at the bottom of the screen, through the menu, and using the N key (though this make take a couple tries to make stick).

Edit: Updated to 0.15.0
By the way, if I play with this mod and on the next update forget this mod (play on the clean, full download version), will it break my save? (for some reason many mods break saves if you dont use them on later versions, but looking at the screenshot it seems that it should not...But I am not as tech savvy =)) (thinking of replaying this game and be clean of the Hana)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Haw Haw Haw... any players that fall into the intensely anti-NTR crowd are not going to be happy about the revelations of 'girl's night'. Even a more open minded person like myself feels a wee bit miffed at that little tart. Pers0nas, please have this all be building up to her being... just destroyed... emotionally, socially and most importantly, publicly.
It tracks, though. I wasn't really surprised by it at all.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
It tracks, though. I wasn't really surprised by it at all.
It all starts coming together once you realize all the comments she's made so far, i thought she was just like Kirin from LiL, a girl who acts like a slut but isn't really one, but nope, we're dealing with a straight thot here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Antosha

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
By the way, if I play with this mod and on the next update forget this mod (play on the clean, full download version), will it break my save? (for some reason many mods break saves if you dont use them on later versions, but looking at the screenshot it seems that it should not...But I am not as tech savvy =)) (thinking of replaying this game and be clean of the Hana)
It probably won't break your save. I know that's not the most comforting answer, so let me explain in a little more detail.

I've never personally had a problem using a modded save with the unmodded version of the game. But a small number of people using my Lessons in Love mod (which is essentially the same mod under the hood) have reported their saves breaking. I looked at one of the broken saves, and it seemed to be in a different format than my own saves were. I have no idea why. It doesn't seem to affect a lot of people, but it is a valid concern.

Anyway, if you're worried about it, my suggestion would be to install the mod, make a save, uninstall the mod, and then check if the modded save still works or if you're one of the unlucky ones.

Reactions: Vizer007

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
Fucking Hana. Now I have to start over. But dammit, I will! I must purge...
(and yes, I know it was me. Starting over is penance)

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I've fallen behind on this game, enough so that I decided that I should start over from the beginning. To make that a little easier on myself, I also ported my mod over.

View attachment 1964626

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, the mod will provide you with the next step for reaching events that you're close to. The Hints screen can be accessed by the quick menu at the bottom of the screen, through the menu, and using the N key (though this make take a couple tries to make stick).

Edit: Updated to 0.15.0
Thank you very much appreciated! :)

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
I think there's the egocentric view of "I'm the player! If it's presented to me, then I'm sure it'll all work out somehow!" But of course the signs are all over the place. You just don't get into something so intesely emotional without consequences.

But dammit, now I have to start narrowing down. Dayai, yes. Eruka, yes yes. Tuli, Sora, Tora. All are 'must follow'.

Then there's the "damned interesting" - Nokana, Anii, even Nirima. Kio for fun because she's super chill. Mori because I can't stop myself from diving down that rabbit hole.

Oki....? Definitely not assuming she's a romantic pairing, but she's critically important. If anything Omina is a bit more compelling, but I think that's "hands off". Chinaka is quite adorable, but missable, I think. Roni's grown on me, but also missable. Zena is really interesting, but I suspect super-complicating. Same with Ryu. If anything, of the side characters, Lina could be the most fun.

And sure, it's lechery, but the first set are the stories I absolutely want to see play out. Others, like with Mori, have obvious warning signs, but Mori's such a odd situation that I gotta see.

Reactions: haooni and Antosha

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I haven't played since 0.12.0, just to let the story progress a bit.. Reading some of the past few pages, I might need to start a new game rejecting some, cause "fuck hana" seems to be the main opinion from the last update or 2

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes