TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
Ya know it suck i like both this game and and lessons in love but both give me the goosebumps then i ultimately uninstall. I dont normally have a issue with horror but this creeps me out and im sad i dont get to enjoy this. I can atleast say i got a lil past the festival so i dunno how much i am missing out on but i do know was i havnt had many lewd scenes

Reactions: shadic05

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
These threads are tech support for the game, the guy asking the question also didn't play the game yet and was wondering about its genre. Some common sense required. Discussion of the content should go in spoilers or a separate discussion thread.
hard disagree. spoilers should be used for content involving the newest update and maybe the update previous to that one. content established half a dozen updates ago should be open to be discussed freely and that’s typically how it goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: dantarium

as13lc

Oct 29, 2019
so it's not going to be possible to 100% in a single playthrough? game's awfully long for multiple playthroughs, way too many characters

Reactions: MythMackay

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I haven't played since 0.12.0, just to let the story progress a bit.. Reading some of the past few pages, I might need to start a new game rejecting some, cause "fuck hana" seems to be the main opinion from the last update or 2
Play through first. The "fuck Hana!" response is well earned -- and it's a really well set-up series of twists. Girl's a case. But it's clear that Pers0na expects us to accept what's handed to us. As others have pointed out, it's the natural behavior in a "harem" game. I think that, unlike most, this one just forces us to deal with the consequences of sleeping with everything that moves.

I feel the same way about Hana here as I do about Nodoka in LoL -- her later scenes make me want to take a shower, and I'm pissed at how she treats the other characters (though the MC gets the gratuitous benefit). Still, they're compelling.

Now I'm trying to think through how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ETA: Also, Anii is to bleeping cute for words. And the twist at the end was... good.

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Play through first. The "fuck Hana!" response is well earned -- and it's a really well set-up series of twists. Girl's a case. But it's clear that Pers0na expects us to accept what's handed to us. As others have pointed out, it's the natural behavior in a "harem" game. I think that, unlike most, this one just forces us to deal with the consequences of sleeping with everything that moves.

I feel the same way about Hana here as I do about Nodoka in LoL -- her later scenes make me want to take a shower, and I'm pissed at how she treats the other characters (though the MC gets the gratuitous benefit). Still, they're compelling.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acondo and Antosha

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Ok, after having just finished the update... Fucking hell dude, you made me cry again. 2nd update in a row. That last scene of Juna slowly fading away after making Janu geuinely smile just killed me. And having her come back immediately after is just such a shock, I'm so hyped to see what that means in the future Keep up the good work as always

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Am i the only one who finds it weird that the whole situation with Dayai in the last chapter wasn't really mentioned in this update?

You'd think after
there'd be some mention of how things stand.

Ah well, next update will probably give us the goods.

Edit: Ah, btw, how often is this updated?

Reactions: jamyong

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

ETA: Also, Anii is to bleeping cute for words. And the twist at the end was... good.
Even based on the names of the events I have to imagine Tami and Hana are the expected path, yes. I am also very curious about what they'd be like in a no Tami no Hana playthrough, though. Or if that's even possible. I don't know if anyone's tried rejecting Hana, yet - but I think it's possible she winds up blackmailing you if you do. It's totally in her character.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antosha
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes