jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
I think you saw a different version of that scene than I did. I can't make sense of the game's flags, so it's hard to tell if any of them might cause the scene to play out differently, but in the one I saw, he's not dense about her feelings, he's just refusing to go there and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At a bare minimum, Park Mori is a year ahead of our timeline. She mentions that everyone else has moved on and she's repeating the year in one of the more recent appearances. She could also be from one of the other worlds on top of that, which would explain why she needs to repeat the year when this Mori is not on track to need it.

So I think she's trying to convince her younger/alternate self to look past her first impressions of MC sooner, possibly to stave off some consequence that's looming ahead. Like we're REALLY close to the divide between her and Nokana becoming a permanent rift, and I imagine that's something that future/alt Mori would want to fix if given the power to do so.

As for Dayai, I think she's a fixed point in time. Yalda always dies, Dayai always breaks. Maybe she hangs herself, maybe she goes on a killing spree, maybe she has a nervous breakdown and causes Juna to lose it all, but she always breaks.

Wait hold on, Dayai confessed to you in yours? In my playthrough, she only asked if we would find her attractive if we weren't related. There was no interference by our host or whatever. How would the event even be able to play out differently? I don't recall any choices being made that could shift things one way or the other with Dayai.
But really, I guess I meant dense moreso in the fact that it took her being completely upfront about why she moved to the dorms for him to realize that she felt excluded by his dynamic with Juna

As for her always being fated to be broken no matter what, that would depress me greatly lol she's by far my favorite character and that would be so tragic.

I never considered that Park Mori could be from a further point in time though, rather than just a parallel point in time.. interesting to think about. I wonder what some of those looming consequences might be

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Wait hold on, Dayai confessed to you in yours? In my playthrough, she only asked if we would find her attractive if we weren't related. There was no interference by our host or whatever. How would the event even be able to play out differently? I don't recall any choices being made that could shift things one way or the other with Dayai.
Yeah, I looked at the flags to see if there was a clue there, but the flag names are coded so I can't make sense of them in my save editor. There is a question early in the game where Dayai (in a dream, possibly actually 1000) asks you if you want her to suck you off. No matter what response you choose, Janu says yes, but it might save the response as a flag. It does seem to be a foreshadow of this scene, at least.

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
In my playthrough, she only asked if we would find her attractive if we weren't related
Ok, so in mine what you're reffering to happens in "The Influencer Spot" and the actual confession happens in the next event "Something Light to End the Night". Except I just went back to watch the replay through the journal to confirm and the scene played out completely different from what I remember.
In mine, Sensei walked in on her changing and then stuff happens which leads to her confessing, him trying to turn her down and the owner of the body interfering.
However, in the replay, he doesn't walk in on her, bitched about the anime and they talk about communism.
Basically I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I wish I got this version instead tbh

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jamyong

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Ok, so in mine what you're reffering to happens in "The Influencer Spot" and the actual confession happens in the next event "Something Light to End the Night". Except I just went back to watch the replay through the journal to confirm and the scene played out completely different from what I remember.
In mine, Sensei walked in on her changing and then stuff happens which leads to her confessing, him trying to turn her down and the owner of the body interfering.
However, in the replay, he doesn't walk in on her, bitched about the anime and they talk about communism.
Basically I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I wish I got this version instead tbh
In "Caretaker", you have a choice between "Put her to bed" and "Hold her close" after Daiya falls asleep next to you on the couch. This choice affects a bunch of stuff, including how "Something Light To End The Night" plays out.

The reason you got something different in the replay is because in most renpy games, variables reset to their default values during replays. So you see what you would have seen had you chosen to put her to bed.

Last edited:

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
In "Caretaker", you have a choice between "Put her to bed" and "Hold her close" after Daiya falls asleep next to you on the couch. This choice effects a bunch of stuff, including how "Something Light To End The Night" plays out.

The reason you got something different in the replay is because in most renpy games, variables reset to their default values during replays. So you see what you would have seen had you chosen to put her to bed.
Oh, and here I thought I was just being wholesome. I guess we know why jamyong got a different conclusion, then, he probably chose to put her to bed

ⱮìꝈąղ

Mar 23, 2021
I've fallen behind on this game, enough so that I decided that I should start over from the beginning. To make that a little easier on myself, I also ported my mod over.

View attachment 1964626

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, the mod will provide you with the next step for reaching events that you're close to. The Hints screen can be accessed by the quick menu at the bottom of the screen, through the menu, and using the N key (though this make take a couple tries to make stick).

Edit: Updated to 0.13.0
Can you update the hint mod soon plz.

Reactions: TND98

zeroobliv

Dec 12, 2019
I'm starting to enjoy this more than LiL I think. This really starts gaining steam at chapter 2; keep the insanity coming dev.

That whole Sora deal had me shook for a bit even though I had a pretty sure feeling where everything was leading. Good job.

Reactions: angevarg674

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Last time I played this was over a year ago release version 4.0, now it's at 14.0, tried to install the hint mod bit it doesn't seem to be working for me, I dropped the zip contents into the game directory but it doesn't seem to be activated or working did I do something wrong? any advice would be appreciated.

Or do I need to copy the contents of the progress mod file folder and put those into the /game folder instead?

Last edited:

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Last time I played this was over a year ago release version 4.0, now it's at 14.0, tried to install the hint mod bit it doesn't seem to be working for me, I dropped the zip contents into the game directory but it doesn't seem to be activated or working did I do something wrong? any advice would be appreciated.

Or do I need to copy the contents of the progress mod file folder and put those into the /game folder instead?
You should put the contents of the zip into the game's root directory. The mod's files should be in "SenseiOvernight-0.14.0\game\progress mod".

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
You should put the contents of the zip into the game's root directory. The mod's files should be in "SenseiOvernight-0.14.0\game\progress mod".
Yeah I did that but for some reason I can't seem to get it to activate or turn on no matter how many time I press the N key and I see nowhere via escape menu showing hints or option to turn on hints.

swaggyg

May 23, 2018
Decided to do a pro Tora run by not fucking Hana or Tami. I now understand how the other Juna ruined his life by fucking her. Turns out feeding her ego with dick is the catalyst for her becoming a gigabitch.
Also funny how every non highschooler in the game is shocked to hear you rejected Tami twice.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Decided to do a pro Tora run by not fucking Hana or Tami. I now understand how the other Juna ruined his life by fucking her. Turns out feeding her ego with dick is the catalyst for her becoming a gigabitch.
Also funny how every non highschooler in the game is shocked to hear you rejected Tami twice.
Referring to Hana? I dunno if I could reject Tami; she seems to genuinely like Janu, vs Hana is quite obviously a psychopath.

Only thing keeping me from going back to undo my involvement with Hana is (1) god it was so long ago and (2) the chance of being able to absolutely crush Hana's spirit in a cruel and salt the earth sort of way.

Reactions: punisher2099
Oct 5, 2022
i get this error in journal on every girl.I installed walkthrough and hint mode.they both seems to work and stuff on journal works too except when i click on characters.did i miss something or did something wrong with install?(although if they work that shouldn't be the case)

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
i get this error in journal on every girl.I installed walkthrough and hint mode.they both seems to work and stuff on journal works too except when i click on characters.did i miss something or did something wrong with install?(although if they work that shouldn't be the case)
i thought the walkthrough and hints mod were abandoned ever since personas introduced his own in game hints system

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes