bvittorio883377

Jan 16, 2020
if the world could sing to me and the universe was my orchestra then what would i become?
PLEASE HELP ME, I'M HAVING A HEADACHE SOLVING THIS!

jammerman2000

Mar 31, 2022
i opted in for Kio's butt photos, and i get the message "Picture message received from Kio and saved to her character profile!" But nothing is there. How do I get these to show up?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
i opted in for Kio's butt photos, and i get the message "Picture message received from Kio and saved to her character profile!" But nothing is there. How do I get these to show up?
Go to her profile screen and look in the top left corner.

It tends to get washed into the background, but there's a phone there you can click on.

taches

Jun 1, 2019
The Conundrums Question - Eye, eye does not work I miss something? perhaps Chapter 3 needed? All Chinaka quests Chapter 2 done.
Any suggestions?

ps english is not my best language

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
The Dev needs to go back to the beginning and fix the response to Dayai's question. When you click yes, it responds no but if you click no, it responds yes. It's confusing and annoying.
So that's what happened, I chose Yes too, and got the No response! :(

---

Hey - anyone had this error before?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 20571, in script
    call screen fakemenu
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'somainmenutheme.mp3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 20571, in script
    call screen fakemenu
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3979, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1138, in periodic
    raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1116, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1058, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 512, in periodic
    topf = load(filename)
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 69, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 798, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'somainmenutheme.mp3'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Sensei Overnight 0.16.5
Wed Mar 22 18:28:25 2023
Essentially game-breaking as can't get past 'comforting entropy' to move to chapter 2 due to the main menu being broke...
Find the audio file named: SOmainmenutheme.mp3 in the game folder, rename it to: somainmenutheme.mp3 and reload your game, did that work? :)

Or did that cause more issues?

I suggested this "fix" because this was found in the script files:
Code:
play music "<from 1.2>somainmenutheme.mp3"
Notice there is no - SOmainmenutheme.mp3, it's lowercased.

---

Hey Dev,

I like the game, although for my sanity I had to revert your custom save naming code back to the original load save screen code, otherwise I would have lost my freakin' mind.

I like to right click and open save screen while playing, save or load, right click to return to the game. With the added new naming code, I could not simply do that, so that's why the rant. :D

Good luck with the game.

Last edited:

YorkshireBlue

Jul 23, 2017
So that's what happened, I chose Yes too, and got the No response! :(

---

Find the audio file named: SOmainmenutheme.mp3 in the game folder, rename it to: somainmenutheme.mp3 and reload your game, did that work? :)

Or did that cause more issues?

I suggested this "fix" because this was found in the script files:
Code:
play music "<from 1.2>somainmenutheme.mp3"
Notice there is no - SOmainmenutheme.mp3, it's lowercased.

---

Hey Dev,

I like the game, although for my sanity I had to revert your custom save naming code back to the original load save screen code, otherwise I would have lost my freakin' mind.

I like to right click and open save screen while playing, save or load, right click to return to the game. With the added new naming code, I could not simply do that, so that's why the rant. :D

Good luck with the game.
Thanks - found that the file itself was corrupt somehow when unpacking using winzip. Used 8 zip instead which seemed to work!

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

annoo

Jul 12, 2021
I played this a long time ago, but I dropped it, when I found out that I can not make the protagonist love the girl I like the most.
Even so, since then, sometimes I keep looking back at this game, whether something changed or not.

Okay, let's be honest: As I remember the name of my favorite girl here was Tora. Does the game already have any sex scenes with her, or not? :ROFLMAO:

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
I played this a long time ago, but I dropped it, when I found out that I can not make the protagonist love the girl I like the most.
Even so, since then, sometimes I keep looking back at this game, whether something changed or not.

Okay, let's be honest: As I remember the name of my favorite girl here was Tora. Does the game already have any sex scenes with her, or not? :ROFLMAO:
Tora does not yet have sex scenes. Her sister does, if that's a suitable replacement, but this game has gone very slow burn on a lot of characters. It'll probably be a little while still.

annoo

Jul 12, 2021
Tora does not yet have sex scenes. Her sister does, if that's a suitable replacement, but this game has gone very slow burn on a lot of characters. It'll probably be a little while still.
Thank you very much for the reply. You saved me a lot of time. (y)

So, it is still too early for me to come back to play this game... but I really hoped otherwise. :cautious:
I like slow burn, story-heavy games, and this one started good, but then suddenly made me rage quit, but then again, because there are too few good games, I just keep looking back at it... maybe later then. :unsure:

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Could someone answer a couple of question for me? I would appreciate it. I see the sandbox tag, but how much of a sandbox are we talking? Is it mostly or minor elements with mostly VN elements? And how many meaningful choices are there? Also, how much 'content' is there for the girls? I've been putting it off because all I ever saw about this game was slow burn slow burn, which is fine, I don't mind story, but I like 'plot' as well to accompany it.

Thanks if anyone can chime in.

Sep 26, 2021
I see the sandbox tag, but how much of a sandbox are we talking?
There is some very minimal map movement. For the most part you are just presented a list of options like "visit the dorms" and from there "talk to girl A" or "talk to girl B". I think at most you'll need to click through 3 menus to start some events but for the most part you'll only need 1 or 2 menus.

There are a handful of stats that you accrue although none of them seem to do anything, so you don't need to worry about grinding.

I hate sandboxes but SO mostly avoids the issues I have with them.

And how many meaningful choices are there?
There are not a whole lot of choices in general but I believe all of them are meaningful. I can't remember how many exactly but I don't think it's more than 10.

Also, how much 'content' is there for the girls? I've been putting it off because all I ever saw about this game was slow burn slow burn, which is fine, I don't mind story, but I like 'plot' as well to accompany it.
Definitely a slow burner, this one. If memory serves, only 4 or 5 characters have sex scenes at this point. There is a fair bit of nudity scattered throughout the game, but most of it is not part of any sex scene per se.

Reactions: Vertius

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I've fallen behind on this game, enough so that I decided that I should start over from the beginning. To make that a little easier on myself, I also ported my mod over.

View attachment 1964626

For those of you who aren't familiar with it, the mod will provide you with the next step for reaching events that you're close to. The Hints screen can be accessed by the quick menu at the bottom of the screen, through the menu, and using the N key (though this make take a couple tries to make stick).

Edit: I've uploaded a new 0.16.0p1 version of the mod now that I've played through the update. It should hopefully now work fine for all routes.

Edit2: 0.16.0p2 is just a long sequence of autoplay events, so there's no reason to update the mod for it.
I am wondering if this is going to work in the latest version of the game ver 0.17?

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I got at least 4... might have a few more in my pocket somewhere

i wish it was darker and had a bit more subtext mystery elements, that is it. Those are stylistic choices though and don't weigh on the quality of the game. Still wildly better than LiL though.
The only thing that drags this game down from time to time... 4th wall breaks
-how 4th wall breaks are designed-
creator- I'm not funny, and I need to introduce some levity to the situation because I think its to dark or got boring after exposition dump. I know I will use a 4th wall break
Maybe I've forgotten but the only 4th wall breaks I noticed were the annoying ones straight up referencing or showing LiL and comparing the games but with that being said LiL does it way worse with complaining about patreon or complaining about players who complained about getting stuck in his shitty time loops. On the side note of LiL comparisons I like how the horror isn't like chapter 1 of LiL schizo nonsense and it's not as frequent too which makes it more impactful. The game also doesn't have an infatuation with le spooky stock images or smiley faces. I still need to catch up on LiL because I lost my save but I remember the game being a little more subtle with it's horror later in the game which is nice.

Sensei Overnight is also very different in that I can somewhat believe that there is some sort of multiverse stuff going on whereas from what I played of LiL it's definitely 100% all taking place in Sensei's head through some sort of suppressed trauma.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Did I install the update wrong or can you not travel to the "art gallery"? Is it a location that needs to be unlocked?

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
I don't usually do this but could someone send me a save file right after the 3rd timeskip/reset thing with the new characters, my old hard drive decided to do it's best paperweight impression in the middle of transfering save files, and as much as I love this game I'm not tryna do all dat again.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes