lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
This feels like a ripped off lessons in love copy. Not that it's a bad thing. I love LiL. But it's very very similar. Big shoes to fill, but keep going it's not bad!
When it first started it felt like a legit clone, right down to some of the girls straight up feeling like copies of LiL characters. It's grown into its own over time that the resemblance has dwindled quite a lot. Still prefer LiL personally, but at least this one has its own identity now.

Reactions: Ledic

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
One of the best vn here. Last time I played was in the 0.12 hope there's new mori events since she's the waifu in this whole craziness.

Reactions: Ledic

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
It's very weird to play as a "middle aged" teacher who looks younger than some of the students. Why does every Koikatsu male look the same smh

Last edited:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just started this game, unlocked the Journal and as soon as I opened it She Sits, Watching the world is crossed out and Crumble Around Her is crossed out and also saying missed. Given it's part of the introduction and there has only been two chances to select an option before unlocking the Journal I find it a tad odd that these are crossed out and one even has missed already. Tried reloading and selecting every pattern option but I keep getting the same outcome.

So I am assuming I have not met a requirement yet I guess but it's a tad odd to say missed right away.

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Can we pois*n hana yet? Don't feel like restarting a 3 year save from when it first came out and grind my day only for the actual consequences, also the char events and main ones feel terrible disconnected sometimes, I saw some effort in the code but still, last 5 updates or so disencouraged me completely, always one of my favorites but went like from a high 7 or 8 to a 5, the writing/vocabulary and the use of the supernatural will always be superb but some of plot and some characters now stink ass, bye

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Man, WTF.

If I had a nickel for everytime I've played a seemingly normal sensei harem game turned mind fuckery existential crisis, I would have 2 nickels.

that's not a lot, but it's unsettling that it happened twice.
Well, this was inspired by LiL. At least it does its own thing, doesn't have useless/stupid puzzles, and not as dark.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I would have 3 nickels.
I got at least 4... might have a few more in my pocket somewhere
Well, this was inspired by LiL. At least it does its own thing, doesn't have useless/stupid puzzles, and not as dark.
i wish it was darker and had a bit more subtext mystery elements, that is it. Those are stylistic choices though and don't weigh on the quality of the game. Still wildly better than LiL though.
The only thing that drags this game down from time to time... 4th wall breaks
-how 4th wall breaks are designed-
creator- I'm not funny, and I need to introduce some levity to the situation because I think its to dark or got boring after exposition dump. I know I will use a 4th wall break

Last edited:
Reactions: QuestionTime

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I got at least 4... might have a few more in my pocket somewhere

i wish it was darker and had a bit more subtext mystery elements, that is it. Those are stylistic choices though and don't weigh on the quality of the game. Still wildly better than LiL though.
The only thing that drags this game down from time to time... 4th wall breaks
-how 4th wall breaks are designed-
creator- I'm not funny, and I need to introduce some levity to the situation because I think its to dark or got boring after exposition dump. I know I will use a 4th wall break
What 4?

I like the lighthearted tone. I never cared for denpa anime/games/stories that go down the dark route and haven't played any. Well, LiL and this are the closest to denpa that I've played/read/watched. It's just not a genre that I like. That's like the anime School Days. I've never watched it, but I heard what happens. LiL might go that route with how crazy Amy seems. Like you said, that's someone's own stylistic choices. I agree this is better than LiL.
Personally, I like 4th wall breaking in anything. I just find them funny and they don't drag the story down for me.

Last edited:

YorkshireBlue

Jul 23, 2017
Hey - anyone had this error before?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 20571, in script
    call screen fakemenu
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'somainmenutheme.mp3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 20571, in script
    call screen fakemenu
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3979, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1138, in periodic
    raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1116, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1058, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 512, in periodic
    topf = load(filename)
  File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 69, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 798, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'somainmenutheme.mp3'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Sensei Overnight 0.16.5
Wed Mar 22 18:28:25 2023

Essentially game-breaking as can't get past 'comforting entropy' to move to chapter 2 due to the main menu being broke...

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
I might be stupid but how do i place the patch? I already moved the optional background image and the 0.16.5 images in SO images folder but there are a lot of .rpy files that i dont know where to place them

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes