• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Jan 16, 2019
Changing anything is always going to negatively affect some people, it's unavoidable, whatever his reasons. I really like all the new models and hair styles, but that's just me, i'm not you and my liking them doesn't invalidate you're disliking them.
its just he changed her too much she looks ugly to me .but its different verse so its normal and im a guy who being crazy when something changed .like hairs. especially hairs. he can even add Carrot to tuli and i would be okay xD

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Pers0nas question for you: Why do you package your update patches such that one has to dig the files out and manually place them in the right places? Other Renpy games i've played that do update patches usually just package them such that you can drag and drop the /game folder into the main game folder and it'll merge everything new and ask you to replace any duplicates with the updated ones, the muss, no fuss, drop, click and go. Is there something about the way you do it i am missing or is it just your preference/convenience?
I tried that route, but found it irksome when I forgot an image or made a mistake in renpy and had to always repackage the update like that. Just dragging all the files and folders is easier for me.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I tried that route, but found it irksome when I forgot an image or made a mistake in renpy and had to always repackage the update like that. Just dragging all the files and folders is easier for me.
Fair enough, since i've never made one of these games i struggle to imagine exactly what goes into sorting things out for an update only patch and figured you were most likely doing it different for your own convenience or keeping track of all the bits and pieces.

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
Pers0nas This makes me wonder: do you use any version control system? The programming part of my brain immediately went to a script solution for creating these patches, which led me to thinking about how many devs on this site may or may not use VCS. Just got me curious, since it's one of those things that's second nature to me, but only cause of my profession

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Pers0nas This makes me wonder: do you use any version control system? The programming part of my brain immediately went to a script solution for creating these patches, which led me to thinking about how many devs on this site may or may not use VCS. Just got me curious, since it's one of those things that's second nature to me, but only cause of my profession
I do not

f9z5

Jan 14, 2022
A couple people have mentioned not being able to visit the common room on weekends but it should be patched now? When did you grab your current copy of the game? The patch file links for the public release on Patreon were updated yesterday sometime.
Started with 0.16.0-part2-0.16.5. The progress was stalled and nothing I did ingame worked. Had to look through the code.

In script.rpy, line 2544, remove the # which comments out "Dorms Common Room".
As long as this is commented out I could not visit the common room on weekends.

I guess the author did some debugging and forgot it there?

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021
Started with 0.16.0-part2-0.16.5. The progress was stalled and nothing I did ingame worked. Had to look through the code.

Yeah, it sounds like something like that happened. I thought it was patched but maybe not. Apologies if I have given you false hope.

vesolan

Jun 5, 2017

thanks allot this worked for me as well

dagos44

Feb 10, 2023
ok soory i may be new at this but this is a update so where is the game to use the update on cant find it ???

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Man, I really, really want to love this game. But there are just some things that confuse the hell out of me that stops me from playing it in more than short bursts...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a bunch of different things like the above, the characters feel true to themselves 90% of the time, and then just completely unlike their established traits the other 10% of the time.

I don't mean this to be too harsh of a criticism. I really do enjoy this game most of the time... when I got to the part with having to lie to Tora about Hana and her sister, I started an entire new parallel playthrough where I didn't get involved with either of them, just so I could not break her poor heart. There are just a few things I feel could truly elevate this game to greatness (IMO). (Also leaving this here instead of a review because of spoilers)

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes