• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Somebody had the same issue in the Discord. Personas said the option to visit the common room got remove accidentally but it should be patched now. If you re-download the patch files it should be fixed now.
No that's a puzzle you got to go to the common room 10 times wish on a shooting star each time and get a wish. then answer an obscure question that has nothing to do with the answer which happens to be the name of kios favorite horse before eating 20 bowls of ramen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shadowen

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Updated to v0.16.5

Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version:

Original size: 6.01GB
Compressed size Q70: 1.59GB

PC & macOS = /

Mac Version tested on Catalina 10.15.7

v0.16.5 - Be My Valentine

Last edited:

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
iirc some of the other girls (Tuli?) have already mentioned that they feel like they're forgetting something, or that something is out of place. I think they're starting to remember already they just don't realize it yet.
Yeah, but like we could see with Daya and her phone, that she didnt even recognize, that the girls realizing what is going is not really the way the story will go.
In a more general sense, I think eventually all of the cast are going to find out about all of the weird stuff that Janu has been going through at some point. When that happens, I think Nirima will remember the conversation, if she hasn't already.
And i again doubt this, i mean the conversation was equal to burning all bridges, which i have to admit made me a bit pissed a janu, because that really seemed to be him who said it, he who did it and even later he didnt even regret it, he didnt gave a fuck. And that was a way too cold reaction i would have expected to happen. Sure, because it burned bridges the impact of the scene was harder. But at the same time, way too much did change right after, so the focus was not really on the fallout of what happened, but still, it was quite shitty of him acting so nonchalant. Which btw made it a bit hard for me to actually relate to him when oki pished him away, or he got his breake down.
Oki is being a bitch for judging Janu based on all of the Janus she saw. I get that every version she saw was horrible, but the one she knows isn't at all, at least not yet. She also can't blame him for the world.
Yeah, she is judging Janu for what she has seen. Which would sure as sure include janus that acted 100% like the one she knew, and she did see how that ended. And she saw it, and saw it, and saw it again and again. I think it is just fair for her to judge him. When you see the same guy over and over using the same "tricks" to screw over people you see as friends and in the reason why you have lost you whole fucking world, that really seems like a understandable reaction. And no, in this case it doesnt matter that he didnt "wanted" it to happen like it did, because the simple fact that he is the reason it did happen is just something she cant ignore, because she knows. And the fact that she has no one besides her sister she can even talk about this to doesnt help and another simple fact we shouldnt forget is, even with all her knowledge and her abilities, she is just a young little girl, welp i guess she was, now she is a scared little girl who lost a lot. And if it is the best way to cope with that or not, but scared people lash out, to prevent themself from breaking, the fact what she saw janu doing, in countless worlds, made him a clear target. So i would have been surprised af if oki would just go over all of this and act like it is nothing.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SenseiOvernight-0.16.0P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Suggestions;

Could you change everyone's name definition to include a 1 or 2 pixel border around them? I play with a slightly more transparent text box background, which makes some of the names harder to read, like Dayai's.

The way to do this is to add who_outlines=[ (2,"#000000") ] after the Character's color= variable.

So that;
Code:
define j = Character("[player_name]", color="#ffffff")
becomes
Code:
define j = Character("[player_name]", color="#ffffff", who_outlines=[ (2,"#000000") ])
Also, in those definitions, some characters have single quotes (define d = Character('Dayai' ...), while others have double quotes (define tan = Character("Tanya" ... ). Just a little inconsistent, ;-)

Anywho.. this update messed me up probably about the same as it messed Sensei up.

Please don't forget about the new class! Some of those students were totally adorable!

Last edited:

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Really enjoyed this one, seeing the dynamics shift a bit and characters change a lot is always a fresh touch. I'm curious to see how you'll integrate the 1st year class into the story, as you wouldn't make a bunch of different characters just to throw them out an update later, surely. Janu's imposter syndrome he had worked so hard to overcome before coming back in full just hits my heart, man, and the fact that is all his fault, albeit accidentally is just depressing. Looking forward to where this new chapter takes us. Overall, 0/10, not enough Mori

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
0/10, not enough Mori
Yeah, well, i think that goes without saying.

Btw, now that i think about it. Now that the kiss "didnt" happen, i am a bit confused about what happened between Mori and Nokana. I mean, did Mori even confess to her? Did the conversation in the school library even happen? Oh, and when their memories/souls get merged, or whatever, does this mean we will get in the future the fallout for stuff the other Janu did in this world? I mean, come on, he has to have fucked up somehow, why else would he want to leave everything behind? Or is his fuck up, now covered by/fixed the girls merging?

The more i think about this the more my head hurts.

Well, at least the very first daya was mentioned again. And i thought that was a nice touch. Poor girl, been in the game for a minute and has to care for her vegetable nephew for the rest of her life.

bradstev

May 13, 2018
So for the Two Questions and a Whisper it says that I must visit the common room on the weekend - which you can't do, but it is also crossed out as though the quest were complete under Main Events....my progression is frozen.

Reactions: TacticalTomato

bradstev

May 13, 2018
Yup, the option to go to the dorm on weekend evenings is categorically not there in mine for some reason. Every character quest and event prior to Two Questions and a Whisper has been done, but this one won't trigger.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021
Yeah, but like we could see with Daya and her phone, that she didnt even recognize, that the girls realizing what is going is not really the way the story will go.
I mean it's only been one update. I think it's a bit premature to say that the girls will never find out what happened. I can easily envision a slow buildup of the girls having moments where they go "I don't remember this" or "I remember this being slightly different" before the proverbial dam bursts and they have a breakdown when they remember everything all at once.

And i again doubt this,
Why tho? I mean, half the girls have already been involved in the supernatural shenanigans that surround Janu. Something or someone is causing them to forget a lot of it for now but I don't think that will always be the case.

because that really seemed to be him who said it, he who did it and even later he didnt even regret it, he didnt gave a fuck.
It wasn't him though. The siren sound was playing through that scene.

Which, btw, that scene was masterfully crafted. The siren starts off suuuppppeeer quiet and gets louder very slowly, but when I realized what I was hearing I actually locked up a bit. I felt horrible for both Janu and Nirima. Here's Nirima trying to extend an olive branch before they part ways forever, and she gets burned badly for her troubles. And then Janu has to watch powerless as his body torches one of his relationships. It's awful for both of them. I loved it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
Sep 26, 2021
Yup, the option to go to the dorm on weekend evenings is categorically not there in mine for some reason. Every character quest and event prior to Two Questions and a Whisper has been done, but this one won't trigger.
A couple people have mentioned not being able to visit the common room on weekends but it should be patched now? When did you grab your current copy of the game? The patch file links for the public release on Patreon were updated yesterday sometime.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
i kind of wish when eruka said she didnt have the dream that janu just responded with his code word

Reactions: hilom
Sep 26, 2018
Janu's just a multiverse black hole sucking in all kinds of people isn't he, D'vala makes like the 3rd or 4th person he accidentally summoned at this point lol.

Also wonder why Omina doesn't exist in any other universe

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I mean it's only been one update. I think it's a bit premature to say that the girls will never find out what happened.
Well, okay, when i look at how much Pers0nas seems to like it to play with expectations, you might be right, but so far everything points more in the direction that they may need some time for those split/merged souls to fully fuse and after that i guess they wont really remember that anything was ever amiss.
Why tho? I mean, half the girls have already been involved in the supernatural shenanigans that surround Janu. Something or someone is causing them to forget a lot of it for now but I don't think that will always be the case.
Because just as an example, eruka does no longer remember the -from her point of view- shared dream.

It wasn't him though. The siren sound was playing through that scene.
Sirens? Oh, god damned, please dont tell me the game does use sound clues. :confused:
Here's Nirima trying to extend an olive branch before they part ways forever, and she gets burned badly for her troubles. And then Janu has to watch powerless as his body torches one of his relationships. It's awful for both of them. I loved it.
To be fair, Nirima got it pretty bad from bad Janu a lot. I still dont even want to know what he said to her to when she asked if she was a bad person.
Also wonder why Omina doesn't exist in any other universe
I bet that has something to do with the dog Oki does remember but Omina doesnt.

Reactions: notBatman747

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well, at least the very first daya was mentioned again. And i thought that was a nice touch. Poor girl, been in the game for a minute and has to care for her vegetable nephew for the rest of her life.
If you recall, the Valda from the inter-universe hospital that works for no-eyes-Janu mentioned how when a Janu leaves their world time pauses, so she's been in stasis since he left. Unless she was spouting bullshit, which i doubt, cause the scene and the way she talks just seems like casual fact discussion.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
If you recall, the Valda from the inter-universe hospital that works for no-eyes-Janu mentioned how when a Janu leaves their world time pauses, so she's been in stasis since he left. Unless she was spouting bullshit, which i doubt, cause the scene and the way she talks just seems like casual fact discussion.
Yeah, since i did notice that this Valda had the same eyes as shape-shifter Valda who tried to trick Juna into suicide, i no longer trust a single word she said, in my eyes she and her boss have become unreliable narroators.
Are you playing without sound?
Something like that, yeah.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yeah, since i did notice that this Valda had the same eyes as shape-shifter Valda who tried to trick Juna into suicide, i no longer trust a single word she said, in my eyes she and her boss have become unreliable narroators.
Maybe, like i said, it's an uncorroborated claim, i just err on it being true since i see no reason for it to not be and it didn't seem like she was trying to trick Janu, also, i don't think she is the same Valda as the one Juna sees. Could be, but i currently doubt it.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes