Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Sensei Overnight [0.17.0] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux (5.8 GB/ 2 GB) : , , Mac version By SonsOLiberty
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
I would also need a full save. I think mine is broken. I'm stucked cause Nirima's technophobes event doesn't start but somehow her next event is done

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
can anyone post a full save please

I would also need a full save. I think mine is broken. I'm stucked cause Nirima's technophobes event doesn't start but somehow her next event is done
sure, I didn't do the holiday event though as i was waiting for a full update.
so end of 16.0 part 2
that good for you guys?

andy4528

Feb 9, 2020
The game says that Eruka study room event is available only for the public release 0.17.0
Then what is this version of the game (from the first post)?

Sep 26, 2021
The game says that Eruka study room event is available only for the public release 0.17.0
Then what is this version of the game (from the first post)?
Some people pointed that out in the discord and Personas said he forget to change that part. So, the version you have should still be 0.17.0.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So was Chinaka's last event supposed to just end suddenly? I was looking forward to the photoshoot and it ended just after she left to get changed... kinda of a bummer.

Nice update, nothing amazing but interesting enough, feels like there was a missing scene between the end of the last update and this one cause apparently Valda professed loved to Janu in front of everyone but i don't recall that happening and replay didn't show anything new...

I'm still kinda bummed we went through a near total reset, the new girls barely get more than cameos now and the girls have all changed in ways that are jarring and make me feel disconnected from their stories which i guess is probably deliberate since that's how Janu is feeling but like i said last time, i was dreading the coming end of the school year and hoping for a reset and yet once i got it i realised i was actually enjoying the new cast and the sense of progress in the old cast moving on to college and adulthood, i was looking forward to them being the cameos... now it's a jumbled mess and i can really relate to Janu's sense of unease over it all.

If Valda knows about the multiverse, what's the real reason for not simply explaining to her that Janu and Juna's Valda's died and that's why they're fucked up by seeing her? Like, i get being avoidant and i also recognise it's their go-to method for dealing with multiverse bullshit, but in this case, she knows about the multiverse... there's no reason to hold back at least the basics, Janu playing along even if trying to explain doesn't sit well with me. I could explain 80% of this bullshit to her in like 4 sentences.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
So was Chinaka's last event supposed to just end suddenly? I was looking forward to the photoshoot and it ended just after she left to get changed... kinda of a bummer.

Nice update, nothing amazing but interesting enough, feels like there was a missing scene between the end of the last update and this one cause apparently Valda professed loved to Janu in front of everyone but i don't recall that happening and replay didn't show anything new...

I'm still kinda bummed we went through a near total reset, the new girls barely get more than cameos now and the girls have all changed in ways that are jarring and make me feel disconnected from their stories which i guess is probably deliberate since that's how Janu is feeling but like i said last time, i was dreading the coming end of the school year and hoping for a reset and yet once i got it i realised i was actually enjoying the new cast and the sense of progress in the old cast moving on to college and adulthood, i was looking forward to them being the cameos... now it's a jumbled mess and i can really relate to Janu's sense of unease over it all.

If Valda knows about the multiverse, what's the real reason for not simply explaining to her that Janu and Juna's Valda's died and that's why they're fucked up by seeing her? Like, i get being avoidant and i also recognise it's their go-to method for dealing with multiverse bullshit, but in this case, she knows about the multiverse... there's no reason to hold back at least the basics, Janu playing along even if trying to explain doesn't sit well with me. I could explain 80% of this bullshit to her in like 4 sentences.
I think its because they want to tell her, but actually not.
They never even told her that theirs have different name.
On the bright side - this question (and some others, for example when she talks about how her version of MC always talking about another worlds and stuff, maybe ours was the same and that led to her death) made me think about this game the next day, which screams "quality" in my book.
And who knows, maybe its just a trap from the blind one.

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
I have a few feelings about last update that I've put in a couple bits on discord, but I wanted to put it here since a forum is more conducive to large posts. If I typo or am rambling, I apologize in advance, I wrote this "stream of consciousness" style and didn't want to keep refining it, or I'd never actually hit that post button.

I'll preface this by saying that I didn't dislike the update, but it was the weakest update for me thus far. Part of this is due to the structure of an ongoing game with updates is inherently. We are thrust into this new dimension, but only able to explore a small section of it (this update), so it breaks immersion slightly. This is present in other updates, but I felt it the most here since I wanted to learn more, but couldn't.

I did enjoy the character moments though, as that's my favorite part of any game, so there was still a lot of great events with Chinaka and Nirima, especially Nirima, which leaves at a weird place in my head since I feel like this update gave us more with Nirima than all the other updates combined in terms of understanding her.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
i made janu talk to d'vala but I want to know so badly how juna would handle it. decent update. juna can choke a bitch... suprised she would do it, considering who it kind of is, but i'm guessing its more jealousy that she recognizes Juno and not her

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
i made janu talk to d'vala but I want to know so badly how juna would handle it. decent update. juna can choke a bitch... suprised she would do it, considering who it kind of is, but i'm guessing its more jealousy that she recognizes Juno and not her
You should go watch it...
It doesnt go the way you think. But Juna does get triggered, hard.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.17.0 + Hint mod by cckerberos

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.70 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Is there Ntr/sharing or will be Ntr/sharing in this game? because those are major turn offs for me
the only other man in this game... is the MC... over and over again.
you see an alternate reality version of you doing it with someone and you end up possessing the body of alternate yous that have established relationships. but thats is as close to that line it actually gets from what I recall. think of a really screwed up version of everything everywhere all at once
edit...
oh wait there are other men... they are so few and easily forgetable as only one ever made real screen time
one of the girls has a brother... who is gay only one to have a face.
then there are two men that have never gotten made into the game, one is sending dirty pics back and forth to the girls nothing further than that you never see them. one trys to creep rape one of the girls but the guy is a generic solid color image and the MC scares him off.
honestly the phone thing is probably the closest you get
one of the dads get off screen scene time while driving a lesbian across town for yoga practice
a different dad has off screen scene time when he walks into the house yelling at hiis daughter asking where his keys or something is while she gives the MC a BJ
the number of scenes these men are in are so few I easily forgot about them

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes