DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Last announcement post in the Discord was on the 12th, just two days ago. Are you in the Discord called "Sensei Overnight/A Part of Me Who Died on Sunday" or the one called "SO/APOM" ? The latter is the active one.
I'm on this one, I have been since October 31st 2022.

I joined the new one now, I never knew he made a new Discord server.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does Dayai breaking or not lead to possibly missing scenes? Because whichever leads to not missing any scenes is the right thing to do in my mind.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So ah, anyone got any news from the discord or something cause all the Patreon says publicly is Pers0nas was aiming to have v0.18 out on the 10th for patrons, yet it's the 28th on my end and there's stil no patron-only post about it on the Patreon... so what's up?

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
So ah, anyone got any news from the discord or something cause all the Patreon says publicly is Pers0nas was aiming to have v0.18 out on the 10th for patrons, yet it's the 28th on my end and there's stil no patron-only post about it on the Patreon... so what's up?
Looks like it's gonna be the 28th, though not sure where he's based. This would be the patreon/ss only release though, so need to wait 2 weeks for the public

Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I joined the Discord just to answer this question, dammit.

Currently tentatively scheduled for tomorrow, but with 1 event, journal entries, and 2 animations to go, I'm expecting another delay.

Reactions: Bingoogus

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Pers0nas
Hey, have a bug to report.
D'vala's intro doesn't require anything other than the day being 210. I just had it come outta nowhere in the middle of chapter 2. Was really wondering why everyone's hair is suddenly different and why any of this was happening :p

Edit: Based on other stuff, looks like it should require backtothebeginning12 to be done? I'll wait until after that, to meet Eruka in the study room.

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

EvilEntity

Jan 12, 2021
Pers0nas
D'vala's intro doesn't require anything other than the day being 210. I just had it come outta nowhere in the middle of chapter 2. Was really wondering why everyone's hair is suddenly different and why any of this was happening :p

Edit: Based on other stuff, looks like it should require backtothebeginning12 to be done? I'll wait until after that, to meet Eruka in the study room.
That happened to me as well.
I pretty much restarted my playthrough and didn't encounter this bug again

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
Pers0nas

I fixed that a while ago, you're most likely playing on an older version of 0.17.0

SayaNoUta90

Jul 9, 2023
hello all, i just log in this website cause i see a lot of person in there and it's seem's pretty actif (sorry for my bad english) i post this message as a cry for help and confirmation i'm doing a "flawless" run, i think, where i try to no fukd up the life of my student in the game ,exepet for some event where i can't do nothing, but some even occur and i need some help or confirmation, sorry for the big message i'm pretty in distress right now cause the story is so well writed and i really love all the chara of all of them (i know it's just a game) but damn it's freaking good. Sorry for the big message

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SenseiOvernight-0.18
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Leo-67

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
Hey, does anyone know what the variable "class1b10" is? Like, what decision sets it to true? No particular reason, I'm just curious

Sep 15, 2021
A little annoying Eruka's study room scene was originally supposed to being in the .17 public release, then pushed to .18 public and now "soon".

Just give it to me straight the first time, doc.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sensei Overnight [v0.18.0] [Pers0nas]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes