Jul 23, 2022
does that change start as soon as the first sleepover happens with Hana or is there another hana choice later own that road that effects tora?
There's only one point where you can take that path, just like with Kio. With Tami and Dayai there are two points where you can start, no place where you can get off. Choices stick. The train is impossible for you to turn back.

Oh yeah ok. does she get sad if you take her to her bedroom? i thought i skimmed that choice and didnt really see anything in it
Not really, no. It's just that this turns to be the first stone in an avalanche. There are two (AFAIK) points where you can choose opening up to Dayai or decide to keep your distance. And she remembers that choice all too well, walking down the path you open for her, or not. In fact, given what I know now, this is the *single* most important point. As in - no other choice has consequences lasting that long into the game, and for a good reason, I think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
It's just that
I am just at the point now where Tora is asking about Tami and it seems i dont have a choice there, but she asks about Hana and I do have a choice. I guess ive already made my choice but i was just curious if Hana and Tora have the same continuing battle in both choices there.
Also i havent read your spoiler because i clicked it for a second and saw words i am probably not up to yet so ill probably read it in a couple days :)

I guess youve basically answered the deeper question ive been having which is is this a single play through game or do i need a lot of saves for back tracking. When i first started i wasnt saving much, but as i realized how deep this story actually is ive been thinking i might need to go back and make some save points for later playthroughs if this is going to have multiple splitting arcs.

Fortunately i think im probably going to play this through making the choices i usually do and just see how it goes, but i think ill be making more saves just in case

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
I will say, it doesnt seem quite right putting Tami and Omina and Hana in "Side Girls"

they have more content than anyone else and their content is wide reaching. They dont really qualify as "Side" any more.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Tora is not very *happy* with Janu and Tami bumping uglies, but she can bear that (for now?). And Hana does not 'close' Tora's route. Changes it, considerably, for a while. Then it becomes a non-issue
Ah, my bad. I dropped the game once the game did the second switch-a-roo with the new class, so I didn't really let it play out. I just knew Tora got upset and thought it closed the path, that's on me for making that assumption. Thanks for clearing it up!

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
There's only one point where you can take that path, just like with Kio. With Tami and Dayai there are two points where you can start, no place where you can get off. Choices stick. The train is impossible for you to turn back.
Do you by any chance know the name of the variable that determines if it's one or another you've done at the given time?

I stepped away from the game a while back and can't remember if I did one or another, and I'd hate to backtrack to the save-point to get it "right".

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
i think sora
Honestly this whole thing is still way to disjointed to make any sense of any of it really.
When the train says "The train is now moving backwards" and soe other time it says its going forwards, and another time its stopped, and these things dont seem to mean much other than surface level observations of some loose connection to the course of current events. The whole "broken" screen system so far has no real implementation in any meaningful way. Either there is some absolutely massive plot already planned out and we are only 10% of the way through it, or this is all kinda being made up on the fly and we are just on a rollercoaster of chaos in which case those screens could ultimately mean absolutely nothing.

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
This is not the train that I thought I got on. and ive been on it way longer then i expected, especially with how few H scenes this train has, yet for some reason im still here.

I just hope this absolutely colossal expectation we are being groomed for actually comes one day, because if this ends up fizzling out im going to be massively disappointed. in like 2027 i guess, at this rate. LMAO. omg im gonna be so old. the perv vibes might just end my train ride before then. this train might want to speed up its pace a bit

Tallestdavid

Feb 9, 2023
I don't like that Dayai love scenes are only happen in the background or just brought up in conversations. And mc wasn't even conscious makes it like ntr with himself bleh.

Reactions: rianzz

andy4528

Feb 9, 2020
Many adult games developers do not take into account that the slow development of the plot, multiplied by a long period of time between small updates (where there is no sex with another girl), as a result lead to complete death of development dynamics.
We have been waiting for more than 2 years, and in the game most girls are still not fucked. Even in the old class, where girls will soon become too old (Tag "Loli" will lose meaning).

In the real world, the majority of couples have already managed to get bored with each other and divorce during this time.
Perhaps the best solution would be to make fewer characters and quick dynamics, finish the game completely in 1 year (at least), and then make a new game with new characters.
Otherwise, most players get tired of waiting before the game is finished. Even developer himself will lose interest in game for such a time in most cases.
Just like with real girls, no one will wait a few years until something interesting happens. You will just give up this girl and go look for another.

May 27, 2023
Many adult games developers do not take into account that the slow development of the plot, multiplied by a long period of time between small updates (where there is no sex with another girl), as a result lead to complete death of development dynamics.

[....]

Perhaps the best solution would be to make fewer characters and quick dynamics, finish the game completely in 1 year (at least), and then make a new game with new characters.
Many devs are paid for their game through Patreon and the likes, so with a monthly income. That means there is a perverse financial incentive to keep the game running as long as possible, for when the game is finished the money stops.

For some devs that is not a problem at all: they have plenty of ideas to provide rapid updates and interesting content. For a small monthly contribution you can keep the updates coming and get great new content to play. Win-win for everyone.

For others however the idea's dry up and updates are tiny and far between. If that happens everybody should cancel their contribution, but suprisingly that often doesn't happen. Too much loyalty perhaps? As long a people keep paying underperforming devs this will continue.

Pers0nas

Sensei Overnight
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2020
We have been waiting for more than 2 years, and in the game most girls are still not fucked. Even in the old class, where girls will soon become too old (Tag "Loli" will lose meaning).

In the real world, the majority of couples have already managed to get bored with each other and divorce during this time.
Otherwise, most players get tired of waiting before the game is finished. Even developer himself will lose interest in game for such a time in most cases.
Just like with real girls, no one will wait a few years until something interesting happens. You will just give up this girl and go look for another.
LiL is like 3 years old yet half the roster can't be fucked, and that game plans to go on for a lot longer than mine. I have not lost interest, I've just gotten a little busy lately and that means updates have been slowing down. Monthy/bimonthly updates, by the way.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
LiL is like 3 years old yet half the roster can't be fucked, and that game plans to go on for a lot longer than mine. I have not lost interest, I've just gotten a little busy lately and that means updates have been slowing down. Monthy/bimonthly updates, by the way.
The only girls who can be fucked in LIL are: Chika, Ayane, Makoto, Futaba, Ami, Kirin, Sara, Maki, Haruka, and Niki. You can be sexual with Miku but not fuck her yet. It seems Nodoka will be available to fuck in the next update. There's 35 characters so not even a third can be fucked or sexual yet as of the current release. Granted, four of the characters are lesbians (for now) while two are really young. So, those might be exceptions to being sexual with.

Personally, I enjoy SO more because it's not as dark and does things different. My only gripe is I don't really like Tora's or Tuli's new looks. Other than that, I don't have any real negative things to say.

Everyone should be happy with the release rate as well. I mean, at least it isn't Amity Park slow, or abandoned, and the new releases don't just update artwork or go back and change storylines while not adding anything really new. That game is what led me to this site. Shame how far it has fallen.

Last edited:

andy4528

Feb 9, 2020
LiL is like 3 years old yet half the roster can't be fucked
This is a very bad example, because LiL has the same main problem as SO (too many girls, and a very slow MC development of relationships). With such dynamics even after 10 years games will not be finished (simple mathematics).
Both games are already too large for replaying, and details have long been forgotten.

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
I seriously hope you fuckers don't scare Personas off with the constant nagging, the guy already sounds burned out enough as it is. Take your time, brother, the story so far is great, it's gotten me to a level of investment very few VNs do. Don't let people rush you into letting go of your vision and keep up the good work, you have at least one person who'll wait as long as it takes

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 58 Votes